• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Well I need cemo.

dante's cove is a great show i loved it

yes there are links i watched a lot of them months and months back

I used to have a lot of links on diff shows ....... ill check out what i still have ..... as i riped a lot of the shows or the short films off the links and deleted ..... but will see what i still have

Dante's Cove is an American LGBT-oriented horror television show.

Created by Michael Costanza and directed by Sam Irvin, Dante's Cove combines elements of the horror and soap opera genres in telling the story of Kevin (Gregory Michael) and Toby (Charlie David), a young couple seeking to be together and overcome the dark mystical forces that conspire to separate them. The show debuted in 2005 to a mixed critical reception. The third season ended on December 21, 2007. here! has confirmed that a fourth season will be in production in the fall of 2009.

Oh shit what did I get myself into. Side effect's, please define. I have the feeling like i'm starving, like I haven't eaten in day's but I look at food and I want to puke. Dam I hate this. I'm gonna have to get used to this.

Oh shit what did I get myself into. Side effect's, please define. I have the feeling like i'm starving, like I haven't eaten in day's but I look at food and I want to puke. Dam I hate this. I'm gonna have to get used to this.

I get the same feeling with some of the temp chef's we get :biggrin:

No I don't.

Ray you should teach the temp cook how to cook.

Buy some Pot. You won't be able to resist food of any kind! :wink: Hang in there! Feel free to vent any time!