• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Well I need cemo.

Thats a good point as well tampie ..... but i dont think he would anyway,he's to smart for tring that trick

I've heard great things about its anti nausea properties and helping with appetite and weight gain. Just please don't try driving high.

Did that, but you drive very slowly...............

Last edited:
I HOPE YOU ALL TAKE THAT LAST POST AS A JOKE. I would never ever do anything like that. I'm am so sorry for even putting the post up.

that's good. But shit that was STUPID. My bad.

I've heard great things about its anti nausea properties and helping with appetite and weight gain. Just please don't try driving high.

Listen, five years ago, Carl had a CD4 of TWO and weighed 138lbs, and nearly a half million copies of the virus. Screw the script. I got a hold of a friend, made a deal. Carl started eating like a horse, meds worked better, energy shot up, THEN the doctor says, "Gee, I guess pot really does work, maybe I should give you a prescription. Now, five years later, no detectable viral load, 188lbs., loads of energy, CD4 of 682 this week. Yeah, guys, it works on nausea, AND on attitude. I2, let's talk, ok?

I am,

Markymark I, BTGOJ, QMOTF

Listen, five years ago, Carl had a CD4 of TWO and weighed 138lbs, and nearly a half million copies of the virus. Screw the script. I got a hold of a friend, made a deal. Carl started eating like a horse, meds worked better, energy shot up, THEN the doctor says, "Gee, I guess pot really does work, maybe I should give you a prescription. Now, five years later, no detectable viral load, 188lbs., loads of energy, CD4 of 682 this week. Yeah, guys, it works on nausea, AND on attitude. I2, let's talk, ok?

I am,

Markymark I, BTGOJ, QMOTF

MarkyMark that is great news. I keep telling people that the wacky weed can work miricales in medicine...:001_smile:

There is an old saying that goes something like this : "I used to cry because I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no feet."

Your burden is heavy indeed Sir. That you are able to deal with it with such grace and humour is a most humbling inspiration. I wish you a long and happy life and I shall pray for you. Although I must admit I am a sinner, a prayer from me might not get a good response.

Respect! Are you in much pain? If so, your courage commands even more.

You are my brother now.

Kind Regards
Pervert.

There is an old saying that goes something like this : "I used to cry because I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no feet."

Your burden is heavy indeed Sir. That you are able to deal with it with such grace and humour is a most humbling inspiration. I wish you a long and happy life and I shall pray for you. Although I must admit I am a sinner, a prayer from me might not get a good response.

You are my brother now.

Kind Regards
Pervert.
1st off let me put my welcum to site and forum in with all the others you have recived. And thank you for your kind words. At one point in our lives we have all sinned. But buy keeping our faith in the creator we shall all be seated at his side some day. Thank you for taking time to read and post on my thread, and have a great night.

You are my brother now.

Kind Regards
Pervert.

Pervert thank you for joining us in support of I2. I don't believe you need to worry about your prayers not being heard. Your thoughts and wishes came from your heart. This is the essence of divine unconditional love. I don't think a prayer could be any more pure and selfless. Bless your heart for being another inspiration for I2 and each of us too.:blush:

Hi everyone!!!!! I hope everyone's labor day was better then mine. I know the doc said I was not to any kind of work. But yesterday I grabbed the weed trimmer and did some yard work, DUMMY ME, I passed out and ended up in the E.R. And man do I feel like SHIT today, and I'm doing my 8 th round of chemo today which don't help any. lol

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who posted on this thread. Your kind word's of support and prayer's did not fall on deaf ear's. Your kind word's are heart felt, and I do appreciate them.

Those urges to get out and do are the hardest I2. We're fighting that battle here at our house, too. Adam cannot resist getting out and working his cattle every now and then and we invariably pay for it. I hope you bounce back after the chemo. Let that yard work go. The world can live with a few weeds - it's you we can't live without.

Hi everyone!!!!! I hope everyone's labor day was better then mine. I know the doc said I was not to any kind of work. But yesterday I grabbed the weed trimmer and did some yard work, DUMMY ME, I passed out and ended up in the E.R. And man do I feel like SHIT today, and I'm doing my 8 th round of chemo today which don't help any. lol

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who posted on this thread. Your kind word's of support and prayer's did not fall on deaf ear's. Your kind word's are heart felt, and I do appreciate them.

Hang in there... Try to be pt. and do your best to follow the Dr's advice... It will help you get stronger... I continue to pray and send love, light, and healing to what ever you need daily...:thumbup: Bless your heart and hang in there you are going to beat this cancer I just know it.:thumbup:

Those urges to get out and do are the hardest I2. We're fighting that battle here at our house, too. Adam cannot resist getting out and working his cattle every now and then and we invariably pay for it. I hope you bounce back after the chemo. Let that yard work go. The world can live with a few weeds - it's you we can't live without.

My prayers and energy are being sent to Adam too... Bless his heart and I know he can beat this too.:thumbup:

I2 I just stumbled accross this post and was shocked to hear of your health problems. I can only wish you God Speed in your fast recovery and know that the prayers of all of us are with you my friend.