• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Well I need cemo.

Rifle, how many head do you and Adam have? You two will be in my prayers and thought's.

Um that's cattle.lol

Thank you Danny, I still love the hell out of your avator, that is so cool. I hope all is well with you tonight.

Rifle, how many head do you and Adam have? You two will be in my prayers and thought's.

Um that's cattle.lol
Well, lol, about 140-142 of the four legged kind, 3 of the two legged kind (only one still at home and we're thinking of having him de-horned), and twice over the Labor Day weekend.

Hi everyone!!!!! I hope everyone's labor day was better then mine. I know the doc said I was not to any kind of work. But yesterday I grabbed the weed trimmer and did some yard work, DUMMY ME, I passed out and ended up in the E.R. And man do I feel like SHIT today, and I'm doing my 8 th round of chemo today which don't help any. lol

I would like to take this time to thank everyone who posted on this thread. Your kind word's of support and prayer's did not fall on deaf ear's. Your kind word's are heart felt, and I do appreciate them.

I2! Leave the dam weeds alone! They aren't going anywhere. Kill the bastards when you beat this thing!

Sending you positive thoughts!

Take care my friend!

I2! Leave the dam weeds alone! They aren't going anywhere. Kill the bastards when you beat this thing!

Sending you positive thoughts!

Take care my friend!

John im backing Paris with this ............ bend over Paris :001_rolleyes:

GREAT news. My room mates are moving out at the end of the month. Jim would rather buy a house then clean up after his cat's, and keep up his part of the agrement when I bought this house.

GREAT news. My room mates are moving out at the end of the month. Jim would rather buy a house then clean up after his cat's, and keep up his part of the agrement when I bought this house.

i thought they were gone ...... last month lol

hold them to it this time john u dont need that crap.

you guys can bareback me any time. OOPS that's right the doc said no sex.lol

I let'um back in the next day. I know my bad.