• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Well I need cemo.

Congratulations, I2 :waw:

That is great news. :waw:

You wan'a talk about a shitty day. 1. the tranny went out in my pick up (No I don't have a tranny boy friend.:lol:). 2. I got in a wreck in my van, no one was hurt thank god. This lady came across 5 lane's right in front of me and I hit her in the back, she spun side way's up over a curb and almost hit a utility pole and drove off. I caught up to her a stoplight. When she got out of her car she asked " did I hit you " DAH.:cursing:. The shop with my pick up is going to charge $1300.00 to fix the truck:crying:

You wan'a talk about a shitty day. 1. the tranny went out in my pick up (No I don't have a tranny boy friend.:lol:). 2. I got in a wreck in my van, no one was hurt thank god. This lady came across 5 lane's right in front of me and I hit her in the back, she spun side way's up over a curb and almost hit a utility pole and drove off. I caught up to her a stoplight. When she got out of her car she asked " did I hit you " DAH.:cursing:. The shop with my pick up is going to charge $1300.00 to fix the truck:crying:

Sorry to hear about your bad day day I2. And I must agree that car troubles suck. $1300...Yikes!! :ohmy:

Ouch! Hey, you are alive. Do you think that was an Omen about driving...??? Anyway, Mercury is finally out of retrograde things are going to be better. This last retro grade was pretty negative for almost everyone... No more of that negative retrograde for quite a while to come...:thumbup:
I am glad you are a live ans well.

Today was a hole lot better. Although tomorrow I have to go down to Grand Rapids to pick up the new tranny for my pick up. I'll save $250.00, it will cost about $75.00 in gas and bridge fare.

Hey there I2

I have just read this post and I think you have shown immence courage through this tough time, it was awesome to read that you are now cancer free. I am not privaledged to know you as well as the other guys do but from their messages their love for you is pretty obvious and you deserve nothing less than the clean bill of health that you have been given.
My brother went though this 2 years ago and it was hard to see him endure the treatment but the pride I felt for him battling the big C was insurmountable.
I am so pleased that you are out of the woods and able to get back out and about and do what you want again.

And as for your crash....buddy women drivers...what are ya gonna do!! lol!!!
You were unhurt and so was everyone else...but then having been through what you have I guess you don't sweat the small stuff any more!
Big hugs from NZ:thumbup: