• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Well I need cemo.

ATT77.gif
ATT99.gif

well I start my chemo on monday. we'll see what happens.

Be well I2. I know what you are about to go through with the chemo. I had chemo and radiation therapy back in 2001 for cancer. The radiation therapy was daily for 8 weeks and my chemo was weekly for 6 weeks. Keep us posted. I mentioned to my one roommate that were going to have to go through chemo and he asked me to let you know that you are in his thoughts and prayers as well. His name is Rod.
Gary

Gary tell Rod thank you. And thank you too. MY chemo is 2 day's every 2 week's for 6 mo's. I had another colonoscopy this morning and the doc took out 3 more polup's. They growe in 8 week's. I'm going back to the doc on monday to ask some ?'s.

good gref! I think that dam vampire at the clinic got about all my blood this morning.lol

Yes I hate going to the castle of Count Dracula myself

Be prepared to get your frequent bleeder card..... LOL I keep telling them that they should serve OJ and cookies like the Red Cross :001_tongue:

The most I ever had collected was 17 vials (yes seventeen). Sooooooo anything less than that is a piece of cake.

Hang in there,

Jayce

Be prepared to get your frequent bleeder card..... LOL I keep telling them that they should serve OJ and cookies like the Red Cross :001_tongue:

The most I ever had collected was 17 vials (yes seventeen). Sooooooo anything less than that is a piece of cake.

Hang in there,

Jayce

I faint at just having 1 vial collected :blush:

Hang in there,

Jayce

yikes_rainbow_wiggle.gif
I wouldnt have that much blood in me lol

good gref! I think that dam vampire at the clinic got about all my blood this morning.lol

Next time take tomatoe juice mix it with a little maple syrup and a drop or two of blue food dye. Tell her you drew your own blood. LOL Better yet tell them the other lady did it. The trick is getting it into those tubes. i2 good luck my friend.

Rookies! :001_rolleyes:

I'm actually surprised that 1) they can still find my veins and 2) I haven't developed enough scar tissue to break the needle!

Actually I have found phlebotomists to be some of the nicest people in health care. They just have a strange job.......

Jayce