• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Well I need cemo.

Rookies! :001_rolleyes:
Actually I have found phlebotomists to be some of the nicest people in health care. They just have a strange job.......

I couldn't agree more. They are some of the kindest and most compassionate people that you will meet in the health care field.

I think tomorow i'm going to try to find some vampire teeth and take them in the next time I go.

Rookies! :001_rolleyes:

I'm actually surprised that 1) they can still find my veins and 2) I haven't developed enough scar tissue to break the needle!

Actually I have found phlebotomists to be some of the nicest people in health care. They just have a strange job.......

Jayce

The good ones really go far. I have only met two horrid ones. They did not last.

Well.

The first 24 hr's didn't go quite the way I'd hoped. God this stuff made me puke, I didn't think I could throw up that much. But now that I got some meds to stop that I hope this next 24 hr's goes better. The sensativity to cold doesn't go to well. I can't even get anything out of the fridge with out using gloves, I can't drink cold drink's or water from the tap everything has to be heated up. That really sucks. But hey I will make it through this. I'll keep ya's posted.

Well.

The first 24 hr's didn't go quite the way I'd hoped. God this stuff made me puke, I didn't think I could throw up that much. But now that I got some meds to stop that I hope this next 24 hr's goes better. The sensativity to cold doesn't go to well. I can't even get anything out of the fridge with out using gloves, I can't drink cold drink's or water from the tap everything has to be heated up. That really sucks. But hey I will make it through this. I'll keep ya's posted.

Good luck to you my friend! Hang in there buddy. I know it sucks... But once you get it behind you you'll wear your perseverance throught this period like a badge of honor.

Stay strong. :wink:

Well.

Don't know about thee sensitivity to cold, but there are some things you can also try for the nausea. Chamomile tea, Cinnamon tea, peppermint tea, Ginger and Ginger Ale all can help. The tea's might be nice considering the cold thing.

Cold sensitivity within 1 or two days of treatment can occur with certain treatment regimens and can range from mild to severe. It's from the neural toxicity of the chemo and can lead to peripheral neuropathy. Be sure to keep your doctor updated on any changes.

Hope all goes well. My prayers and love are coming your way.....

Jayce

Yes always and i mean always.......... talk to your doctor about all changes !!!!!

As God as my witness. I know I said this before, but I'm going to find some vampire teeth to bring her the next time I go in. I don't mind being a pin cushan, but dam it my arm feels like a dart board.

I know how you feel I2. I have went through the chemo routine myself back in 2001. My treatments were once a week for about 6-8 weeks. I have never though highly of needles and I don't have a whole lot of meat on my bones. Just hang in there. I am thinking about you and feeling what you are going through. Be tough guy, you'll make it through this.
Gary

Hang in there. Have you tried chewing on Bear Root? It has amazing medicinal properties.:001_smile:

As God as my witness. I know I said this before, but I'm going to find some vampire teeth to bring her the next time I go in. I don't mind being a pin cushan, but dam it my arm feels like a dart board.

OK this may not be too funny, but it is weird. I was cleaning out some stuff yesterday that belonged to my father. He had regular blood tests for coumadin which was used to thin his blood to avoid clots, anyway, one of his favorite toys was a set of vampire teeth, doubles (two on each side) that he never used. I think they are still in the original pack. I know I put them down in this room, and if i can find them, well, they are yours.

Just call me. 916-730-7072. I would love to see the look on her face!!:lol:

Hang in there. Have you tried chewing on Bear Root? It has amazing medicinal properties.:001_smile:
I've got wiikay in my mouth right now. I've been sucking on some all week.:lol: But I'd much rather be sucking on a big DICK!