• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Well I need cemo.

Well thank you all for well wishes. And I will keep posting updates.

i will send you some light energy and lots of love be well my friend Peace to you in you time of stress

thank's lester.

By the way guy's I got fired today.

thank's lester.

By the way guy's I got fired today.

I'm so sorry I2. That sucks! Any chance your lawyer can do anything about that or the insurance? Cobra is an option. But only if you can pay for it...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The
Blahblahblah.gif

ASSHOLES

I pay for cobra, and after they pay out $10,000 I am going to cancel it. The max they will pay is $10,000. so I'm going to save some money by canceling it.

I pay for cobra, and after they pay out $10,000 I am going to cancel it. The max they will pay is $10,000. so I'm going to save some money by canceling it.

That doesn't sound right. $100,000 would be closer to realistic. $10,000 is nickel and dimes nowadays for health care. You can go through that in one or two days in the hospital. Depending on what all they're doing.

Damn them all to hell! That really gets my blood boiling. Ask your lawyer if you have a civil rights case...... and if you do, take them to court.

Are you a veteran? If so, check with your local VA to see if you qualify for treatment there. They can also charge your insurance, at lower rates usually.

This is why we need universal health care!!!!!

I'm so sorry buddy. Please keep us advised.......

Jayce

Damn them all to hell! That really gets my blood boiling. Ask your lawyer if you have a civil rights case...... and if you do, take them to court.

This is why we need universal health care!!!!!

I'm so sorry buddy. Please keep us advised.......

Jayce

You're so right Jayce. What we put up with here in the U.S. is such B.S. People stuck in jobs they don't want or like simply because it offers them insurance. People having to sell their homes to pay medical bills. People suffering pain in silence or dying early deaths because they can't afford to see a doctor or fill a prescription.

We spend more money on healthcare as a percentage of our economy than any other industrialized country. The other wealthy countries have universal healthcare and cover EVERYBODY. We leave millions of our citizens uninsured and underinsured.

$10,000 of coverage. Give me a break!!

Hopefully Obama will be able to do what neither Clinton could before.

The med bills is the least of my worries. All of my med bills are being payed by my tribe. Only because it is life threatening. We have a clinic here but the doc's really ain't that good. I do get free meds.

The doc that did my surgery is not part of are clinic. And the chemo is through a satallite clinic from a hospital 180 miles to the west of here.

The med bills is the least of my worries. All of my med bills are being payed by my tribe. Only because it is life threatening. We have a clinic here but the doc's really ain't that good. I do get free meds.

The doc that did my surgery is not part of are clinic. And the chemo is through a satallite clinic from a hospital 180 miles to the west of here.

I'm so glad you have some kind of help with medical bills and meds. So how much Native American blood do you have? What tribe is it? I'm so happy to know that you have some community support to get you through this.

I'm 1/2 blood on my mothers side. My mother was full blood and my father is white. I look like him and my twin looks like ma. were chippewa.

I'm 1/2 blood on my mothers side. My mother was full blood and my father is white. I look like him and my twin looks like ma. were chippewa.

Cool. I have a strong Cherokee line on my great grandfather's side.

Tampa and Jayce are making a lot of great points. Secondly, this should all be covered by you regular medical insurance thorugh work. This should also be covered under your employer's short term diability. I am with Jayce. That employer is nuts... I hope you are ready to run a trucking company when this is all said and done. Because, any good attorney with what you have told us will take them over the coals.

I am glad you are having expenses covered by the tribe. I think you understood why I said it is importatant to get listed on the rolls now. The Native American community is perhaps one of the greatest social communities ever established. Everyone takes care of everyone else. Bless your heart. I am sending love and light for healing your way my friend.:001_smile:

My mother was one of the 4 people who fought and got are tribe fed recignition. So we have been registered from day 1.

It should be known that many tribes have a chief. Most people are not aware it is the clan mothers that appoint the chief in mos t Native American Societies. Yes, Mother always knows best...:001_wub: :biggrin: