• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Virtual Coffee Shop, Diner And Corner Pub

I’m watching this guy on YouTube who was lonely living alone in New York City for a month. He could’ve stayed here. He sure is shirtless a lot. 😍

IMG_0147.jpeg

This four minute video from ten years ago came into my YouTube feed tonight and I found it fascinating. If anyone takes the four minutes to watch it, I’d be curious to know if you think it is real and accurate. It makes sense to me. You?

This four minute video from ten years ago came into my YouTube feed tonight and I found it fascinating. If anyone takes the four minutes to watch it, I’d be curious to know if you think it is real and accurate. It makes sense to me. You?

I think the brain is extremely complicated and that it is impossible to get any real results from a single patient. I don't think being gay is a choice, and its interesting to hear there is evidence that shows it is part of development before birth, but ultimately I will take any information like this with a grain of salt.

I think the brain is extremely complicated and that it is impossible to get any real results from a single patient. I don't think being gay is a choice, and its interesting to hear there is evidence that shows it is part of development before birth, but ultimately I will take any information like this with a grain of salt.

I concur that I can’t accept this as a conclusive study by any means. But at the same time I agree that is an interesting alternative to the old beliefs that homosexuality is caused by a dominating mother or a boy‘s poor relationship with his father during childhood as a “cause” for someone to be gay. And like the guy being tested in the video, I bristle when people call being gay a “choice”. I never choose to be gay, but rather came to understand who I was, from my earliest memories as a child.

I concur that I can’t accept this as a conclusive study by any means. But at the same time I agree that is an interesting alternative to the old beliefs that homosexuality is caused by a dominating mother or a boy‘s poor relationship with his father during childhood as a “cause” for someone to be gay. And like the guy being tested in the video, I bristle when people call being gay a “choice”. I never choose to be gay, but rather came to understand who I was, from my earliest memories as a child.
I personally would have never chose to be attracted to men, there is 0 benefit to it, but like you said I have also come to terms with that it's just part of who I am. There was a point in development I remember being attracted to females, but not really in a sexual way. Eventually I will need to experiment with the girls to determine how it actually makes me feel but I will never have the same motivation to be with a woman.

I personally would have never chose to be attracted to men, there is 0 benefit to it, but like you said I have also come to terms with that it's just part of who I am. There was a point in development I remember being attracted to females, but not really in a sexual way. Eventually I will need to experiment with the girls to determine how it actually makes me feel but I will never have the same motivation to be with a woman.

Thanks for being so real GWTW. I enjoy frank discussions like this. I sincerely hope that your participation on the forum will help generate more talk from others about subjects that involve our real life experiences as gay or bi guys. I think we all have a lot to share that can be interesting to the group as a whole. I really enjoy this kind of talk.

GWTW, I encourage you to do everything you can as long as you are able and it is with good intentions. I really enjoy our conversations & hope there will be many more. For me the Forum is for all viewers to do what they please whatever they wish as long as it does not disparage others.

I completely agree that our sexuality is determined in the early stages of our brain development. Many cultures around the world consider the gay person to be special and are celebrated as such. My Native Indian people consider the "two spirited one to be a gift from the creator"

Mike, do you not remember what I wrote the other day. My comments are meant to encourage more comments, not only to make a statement. Of course what I express may also reflect my view. In recent days I have also said some very unflattering things about myself because I am long past caring how others feel about me, in my opinion one should tell the truth about oneself as they see it, that of course man not be how others see you.

Mike, do you not remember what I wrote the other day. My comments are meant to encourage more comments, not only to make a statement. Of course what I express may also reflect my view. In recent days I have also said some very unflattering things about myself because I am long past caring how others feel about me, in my opinion one should tell the truth about oneself as they see it, that of course man not be how others see you.

Mark gives us the opportunity to post most anything we choose here, within reason. So post away. We all have an equal opportunity to say or show pics of whatever we please. Have fun.