• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

So Many Of The Tops Take A While To Cum; How Could The Bottoms Help?

Here comes my "dream" scene. :p

Tampa24; said:
Let's be nice and at least tonight not take shots at Clay. I'm sure that trying to shoot several videos a day with amateur models is not nearly as glamorous or as easy as it might seem. I couldn't do that job full-time...if at all.

OR, maybe I just love the idea of having a scene writing contest, because I have an amazing idea for my AYDEN/DAMIEN scene.:001_tt1:

Last edited:
Hmmm, where's the sign up sheet?! I'm just saying, from personal experience, it's fun to "detach" and then blow him!

I remember my old friend zyl telling me that he had no issue blowing his bf after his bf had his willy up his poop shoot. If it's clean, it's clean.

We should get dirty ;)

OR, maybe I just love the idea of having a scene writing contest, because I have an amazing idea for my AYDEN/DAMIEN scene.:001_tt1:

I would be most happy to see you, of all people, be able to tell Clay that he could take a few hours off while you directed a scene. haha

I remember my old friend zyl telling me that he had no issue blowing his bf after his bf had his willy up his poop shoot. If it's clean, it's clean.

We should get dirty ;)

I've done that before and it's hot. When I get fucked with a condom I don't suck the rubber, I take it off and eat the meat (not horsemeat unless he's a big lad lol). You and Beth should collaborate and direct a real dirty movie.. I've a few ideas myself but havn't got a dress to wear.

I noticed that many of them tops automatically pull out when the bottoms cum and simply jerk themselves to orgasm, surely (and don't call me 'Shirley') they should receive help from their partners. How about a post-fuck blow job? I think that would be hot! What do you guys think?
that sounds good

Maybe we should suggest regular Forumite assisted or inspired scenes... :wink:

I wonder what the finished product would look like?!?! :shock:

"Come on lads, one more time just for practice and this time, I'll be the bed.":thumbup:

Maybe the powers that be could run a competition, the prize being to direct a shoot with 2 models of their choice!

Let's face it, they couldn't make a worse job out of it than Clay usually does!

Now, now, let's be civil...or at least less oral (I can't believe I just suggested that).
As far as the "directing," we've had threads before that outline our ideas and models. I do think it would be neat though if there was a contest, maybe wrapped into the new Broke Straight Boys TV show?!

I wish it did but right now it is in the garage. I have a lot of people staying here at any given time so all rooms are full lol.[/QUOTE

"Yes, and if you go left past the bathroom, we call it 'the head,' you'll find the leather dungeon. And on the right, there is the Superhero's themed room, complete with a harness for aerial views."
Oh Mark, your place seems so "accommodating!":thumbup:]

I wish it did but right now it is in the garage. I have a lot of people staying here at any given time so all rooms are full lol.[/QUOTE

"Yes, and if you go left past the bathroom, we call it 'the head,' you'll find the leather dungeon. And on the right, there is the Superhero's themed room, complete with a harness for aerial views."
Oh Mark, your place seems so "accommodating!":thumbup:]

You been on the sauce again dear lol ?

I wish it did but right now it is in the garage. I have a lot of people staying here at any given time so all rooms are full lol.

I'm sure it's great to be surrounded by beautiful people all the time. But I also hope you have ways of finding some quiet time for solitude when you just want to be alone with your own thoughts. :)

Great idea suggesting a story line/plot but some might be too kinky for here for our models.
How about a message area for plot suggestions

Great idea suggesting a story line/plot but some might be too kinky for here for our models.
How about a message area for plot suggestions

I created a thread for it, hopefully, it'll inspire people to post. If Mark can create a section for plot suggestions but in the meantime, let's use the thread I created. I'm sure the models can take our kinkiness :)