• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

So Many Of The Tops Take A While To Cum; How Could The Bottoms Help?

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I noticed that many of them tops automatically pull out when the bottoms cum and simply jerk themselves to orgasm, surely (and don't call me 'Shirley') they should receive help from their partners. How about a post-fuck blow job? I think that would be hot! What do you guys think?

I noticed that many of them tops automatically pull out when the bottoms cum and simply jerk themselves to orgasm, surely (and don't call me 'Shirley') they should receive help from their partners. How about a post-fuck blow job? I think that would be hot! What do you guys think?

I keep trying to formulate a response, and I can't. I am actually at a loss for.......anything.:ohmy:

I keep trying to formulate a response, and I can't. I am actually at a loss for.......anything.:ohmy:

Are you stuck on the same thoughts and visuals that I am Ms.K? hahaha

If in theory something or someone has just been in my arse...it's not going in my mouth until after he showers. :scared: Uh-uh sister. Ain't gonna happen. LOL :hide:

Well, Shirley, I mean Beth...maybe messing with the natural order of things isn't a good idea, but I'm glad you're enjoying your wine :biggrin:

Are you stuck on the same thoughts and visuals that I am Ms.K? hahaha

If in theory something or someone has just been in my arse...it's not going in my mouth until after he showers. :scared: Uh-uh sister. Ain't gonna happen. LOL :hide:

Yes, Tampa, that is exactly what I was thinking and visualizing, and it threw me into the biggest fit of giggles, combined with an ewwwww.:lol:

I have to tell you though, I talked to one of the models about this "situation" and his response was not, "Uh-uh sister. Ain't gonna happen." It was nothing that sweet.:scared:

I agree with you BETH. watching a guy jerk off is ok once in a while but its become a habit more is needed to end a scene when the top has to cum. if the bottoms ass was clean to begin with sucking is fine or a hand job given by the bottom.

So, I'm getting the feeling that, "I'm alone" on this one. You guys are actually telling me you've never blown him after he's been "spelunking?" Pitty, no...not shitty. If you get yourself "ready" properly, it is "loads" of fun! :001_wub:

Well, Shirley, I mean Beth...maybe messing with the natural order of things isn't a good idea, but I'm glad you're enjoying your wine :biggrin:

Yes Grace,
The wine was fine, but Steve "took advantage" of me when he put me to bed....I'm just lucky that way!:thumbup:

So, I'm getting the feeling that, "I'm alone" on this one. You guys are actually telling me you've never blown him after he's been "spelunking?" Pitty, no...not shitty. If you get yourself "ready" properly, it is "loads" of fun! :001_wub:

Of course, Beth it's all part of the glorious rainbow
of sexual possibilities when there's at least one
dick in the bed*.

TG
x

*With or without a condom

Of course, Beth it's all part of the glorious rainbow
of sexual possibilities when there's at least one
dick in the bed*.

TG
x

*With or without a condom

I completely agree! In some older scenes, there were some guys wo kept fuking the bottom until they were about to cum and thn they'd cum on the bottom's stomach..
Maybe the bottom could jerk off the top off..

LOL - I'm chuckling and amusingly amazed at our female forum members "advising" our guys on how to fuck or get fucked. Maybe we should get a female director (perhaps the lady who picks the lads up from the airport), to have a go.

LOL - I'm chuckling and amusingly amazed at our female forum members "advising" our guys on how to fuck or get fucked. Maybe we should get a female director (perhaps the lady who picks the lads up from the airport), to have a go.

Hmmm, where's the sign up sheet?! I'm just saying, from personal experience, it's fun to "detach" and then blow him!

Hmmm, where's the sign up sheet?! I'm just saying, from personal experience, it's fun to "detach" and then blow him!

I would love to see a scene directed by you, Beth!! ;)

Maybe we should suggest regular Forumite assisted or inspired scenes... :wink:

I wonder what the finished product would look like?!?! :shock:

Maybe the powers that be could run a competition, the prize being to direct a shoot with 2 models of their choice!

Let's face it, they couldn't make a worse job out of it than Clay usually does!

Maybe the powers that be could run a competition, the prize being to direct a shoot with 2 models of their choice!

Let's face it, they couldn't make a worse job out of it than Clay usually does!

Here comes my "dream" scene. :p

Let's be nice and at least tonight not take shots at Clay. I'm sure that trying to shoot several videos a day with amateur models is not nearly as glamorous or as easy as it might seem. I couldn't do that job full-time...if at all.