• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sneak Peek at Paul & Damian in New BTS Short Film

I was a commercial director and producer before I came to work for Broke Straight Boys on the TV Show, but stayed on to work for the company because the people are so awesome. You can check out one of my commercials @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sMuXKxhkZ0&list=UURrhlhJ7X74yzR2pcJm4mZA.

damian, when we first met, I told you that I found your bts work to be more impressive than the scenes.
now I am equally impressed the scenes. the transition that began with Broke Straight Boys 2 has resulted in the formation of a great team.
the commercial is for one of my shows. I wonder if you got me hooked on that show? if not, you could have!
looking forward to your work with paul and Damien.

Last edited:
Damian and Paul--the two superstars of Broke Straight Boys!! You guys are awesome. Can't wait to see what you both get into in the upcoming video. Keep up the good work.

I was a commercial director and producer before I came to Broke Straight Boys to work for them on the TV show project. I stayed on because the people are awesome and it's a great company to work for. You can see one of my previous videos at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sMuXKxhkZ0&list=UURrhlhJ7X74yzR2pcJm4mZA.

I love DS9! I watched it all the time when it was on the air originally. I'm very glad you're with the company Damian. Your work is excellent. I look forward to seeing the "Robbery" series. haha :)

I was a commercial director and producer before I came to work for Broke Straight Boys on the TV Show, but stayed on to work for the company because the people are so awesome. You can check out one of my commercials @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sMuXKxhkZ0&list=UURrhlhJ7X74yzR2pcJm4mZA.

damian, when we first met, I told you that I found your bts work to be more impressive than the scenes.
now I am equally impressed the scenes. the transition that began with Broke Straight Boys 2 has resulted in the formation of a great team.
the commercial is for one of my shows. I wonder if you got me hooked on that show? if not, you could have!
looking forward to your work with paul and Damien.

Thanks another1. I appreciate that.

I love DS9! I watched it all the time when it was on the air originally. I'm very glad you're with the company Damian. Your work is excellent. I look forward to seeing the "Robbery" series. haha :)

DS9 was fun. I'm a trekkie at heart so it was a project right up my alley. Thanks!

DS9 was fun. I'm a trekkie at heart so it was a project right up my alley. Thanks!

I'm a huge trekkie also. I thought the series Voyager was really really good. Kate Mulgrew did a great job.

I thought Enterprise was totally lame. lol As soon as I saw they had cast Scott Bakula as captain, I knew it was a sinking ship. haha He had zero charisma and sex appeal before he even took the job. The boring plot lines didn't help either. lol

I still love to watch Star Trek and Star Trek TNG in reruns. :)

attachment.php

Okay guys, what's it like to be "double cocked?!" Come on, you know that was "cumming"...

LMFAO! Only you beth!! hahaha

The pics are wonderful! Too bad we have to wait for the video. I guess the wait will make it even better.

The pics are wonderful! Too bad we have to wait for the video. I guess the wait will make it even better.

im sure they'l release some more photos. i saw some of them today when damian chirstopher showed me and i was just like wow! i also cant wait to get everything finished and released

im sure they'l release some more photos. i saw some of them today when damian chirstopher showed me and i was just like wow! i also cant wait to get everything finished and released
Are you crushing on yourself now?? haha or is paul looking pretty or both?