• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sneak Peek at Paul & Damian in New BTS Short Film

DChristopher

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to share a few stills from a little project that I've been working on with Paul and Damien. It's a semi-erotic tale that the boys really shine in. It's a little different than what we've done before on the site and we hope you like it. It will debut sometime in the next two months so keep a look out for it.
120724060754-Robbery.jpgDSC_4147.jpgDSC_4180.jpgDSC_4303.jpgDSC_4310.jpg

DAMN those pictures are ridiculous!! Can't wait to see the video ;)

Very nice! I'm excited to see the video.:thumbup: Also, thank you two for growing out your hair...love it! As for Damian, have you done any other videos before, or just photography?

If the film is half as hot as these guys are, then it will be smokin'!!

DAMN those pictures are ridiculous!! Can't wait to see the video ;)

Hey, Paul...I am with you here, they look brilliant, but I am a fan of yours and like you both together anyway....Really looking forward to seeing this!!

Very nice! I'm excited to see the video.:thumbup: Also, thank you two for growing out your hair...love it! As for Damian, have you done any other videos before, or just photography?

I was a commercial director and producer before I came to Broke Straight Boys to work for them on the TV show project. I stayed on because the people are awesome and it's a great company to work for. You can see one of my previous videos at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sMuXKxhkZ0&list=UURrhlhJ7X74yzR2pcJm4mZA.

Paul and Damien.... nice pics. You both look very hot.

attachment.php

Okay guys, what's it like to be "double cocked?!" Come on, you know that was "cumming"...

paul and damien in short film by damian. I have enjoyed his work with bts. paul and damien are always fun to watch which is why they are on my favorites list.

attachment.php

Okay guys, what's it like to be "double cocked?!" Come on, you know that was "cumming"...

Are those Broke Straight Boys draws Damien is wearing?????:wtf: If so....subliminal advertising...if not, my bad..not like he doesn't have a pair! LOL:001_tongue: