• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sexual Question (dun dun dunnnnnnnn)

I'm actually doing that right now! I might have another obsession on my hands! haha

He's just so fun and positive! I feel like the world is so much happier now! hahaha

i had a feeling he would have a following on here

He's just so fun and positive! I feel like the world is so much happier now! hahaha

i agree, he definately has a way about him that just makes a light shine

It's so fascinating because I'm not typically attracted to obviously-gay men, but he's damn cute!
Don't say that too loud, that you are "not typically attracted to obviously gay men", here on this forum. I and others have been criticized, bashed, and ridiculed for offering similar blasphemous feelings of attraction to straight guys, which is odd on a site that caters to gay men with an attraction to straight guys, but C'est la Vie. :wink:

Don't say that too loud, that you are "not typically attracted to obviously gay men", here on this forum. I and others have been criticized, bashed, and ridiculed for offering similar blasphemous feelings of attraction to straight guys, which is odd on a site that caters to gay men with an attraction to straight guys, but C'est la Vie. :wink:

I like what I like. If they have an issue with that, I'd be more than happy to sit down and discuss it with them over a nice warm cup of Shut the Fuck Up. :biggrin:

Have a great weekend everyone!

I like what I like. If they have an issue with that, I'd be more than happy to sit down and discuss it with them over a nice warm cup of Shut the Fuck Up. :biggrin:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Okay maybe that was a little harsh. But the irony in the fact that gay people stress so much that it's "not a choice" makes it all the more ridiculous that they'd expect everyone to be equally attracted to every man.