• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sexual Question (dun dun dunnnnnnnn)

Hey guy! Wow what a question. There are 10,001 answers.

To me, firstly you have to be in the playing mode where taking it further is easy. ie: most friends have left and he's being playful, then you're alone.......

Also try generating some real heat. Grab some ass, run your hand up his leg or shirt, do everything you know to make him go into a fever pitch without dropping trou!

The warning I have is that after the first time, many guys react by distancing themselves from the person who gave them that first experience. Shame? Disgust? Fear? We all have our demons and you know it takes a while to come to grips with our own sexuality and be comfortable in our own skin.

That being said...... either you will find a very enthusiastic partner or someone who will just lay there (dead fish). Encouragement and being positive and sensitive are the key.

Hope you follow up and let us know what happens. Take care guy!

More hot true experiences, please

I'm with Troika! Jeff, tell another story!! :drool:
And I'm with Paris. In a group that is made up of primarily gay men who desire straight men, I've always imagined that most of us have a story or two to tell, that would entertain the rest of us who read the forum.

I've told of several hot experiences that I've had with straight men, but Jeff, that was a story and a half.:thumbup: Thank you so much for sharing.

I have a story to tell about a fling with a straight guy - how many characters are allowed on each post ?

You can always put it into more than one post....:drool:

Just for visual effect, this guy is like a latino version of Dustin, down to the baseball cap and basketball shorts. He's an extremely straight-acting, jock stud with quite a few notches on his bed post, which include a majority of my circle of friends. I never flirted with him, thinking that he was straight. I didn't want to be that awkward gay guy that makes the other men uncomfortable. The only reason my interest has been peaked now is because he's been so damned touchy feely lately!

That said...

Do I want to mess around with him? Hell yes.

Am I doodling his name on my notebook? Nope.

I'm not going to lose my cool in a fit of horniness/obsession and jump on his lap in the middle of a crowded room. But a lot of the things he's doing coincide with behavior from guys I've "experimented" with in the past. The only difference is that he's not taking the reigns when it comes to actually getting there like they did.

Am I making sense? I'm still planning on being respectful to his comfort levels and our mutual friends by playing it fairly safe.

I just don't know how to be on the progressive side of things without being pushy and awkward.

True story, I was confused about whether or not this guy really liked me, liked me. I'm very touchy feely, he was very touchy feely. He had a girlfriend at the time I couldn't tell if he was just friendly or if he was into me. So one time we were alone, and just chilling, I laid my head down on his lap and he started playing with my braids, so I casually reached up and took his hand, kissed it and then moved his hand under my pants and panties.

We've been together 12 years in October. I think he likes me.

That being said, I say, you're going to have to go for it. See if you can wrangle a little alone time with him, and just make a move. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

There have been nice experiences so far on this thread and I'm pleased that some situations have worked out fine. I've just re read my initial post and maybe I'm thinking of the British perspective that we are perhaps a bit more wary of a situation like this than your good self.

The fact that you're not doodling his name in your notebook is perhaps an important thing to note. If you were not involved with such a close circle of friends I would say go for it and become another notch on his bedpost. However, as you both know the same people, any missjudgement by your good self would be very embarrassing and get tounges wagging.

There have been nice experiences so far on this thread and I'm pleased that some situations have worked out fine. I've just re read my initial post and maybe I'm thinking of the British perspective that we are perhaps a bit more wary of a situation like this than your good self.

The fact that you're not doodling his name in your notebook is perhaps an important thing to note. If you were not involved with such a close circle of friends I would say go for it and become another notch on his bedpost. However, as you both know the same people, any missjudgement by your good self would be very embarrassing and get tounges wagging.

People over here are pretty wary of it, too. Nobody wants to get punched in the face haha

I get what you're saying about the risks... I usually wouldn't even THINK about pursuing this type of thing, given the situation. But he's effin' hot and he started it!

Hi everyone!

I'd like some tips, please!

As you may have seen, I posted a thread about a "bi-curious" guy that I've been running into a lot at parties. He's always very hands on (playing with my ears, pinching my nipples, etc.) even to the point that his male and female friends have made comments about him wanting to "try out the dark side".

I'm not used to being the one to initiate the first sexual encounter, so I really have no idea where to start.

I know there's obviously the risk of rejection, awkwardness, etc. but I'm fairly confident that there is mutual interest in the situation.

My question is this:
How do you go from that flirty/hands on stage to the actual deed???

And, as always, I'd love to hear from the ladies, too!

Invite him out. (dinner, movie, coffee, etc...) Get to know him. When you feel comfortable let him know your sexual orientation. They will let you know really fast if they are interested in you in that way or not. I think that you can figure out the rest from there.

Can I just say the stories on this thread are H. O. T!!

Wahoooo lovin it.

I think Ihate....you have to take a bit of a punt on it. I was lucky someone else spilled my beans and I just went with it and thought what the hell. I am not wanting a relationship with my guy. I mean he professes straightness and despite the exceeding naughtyness he has done with me I think that he will go back to the girls and that is fine. I am not in a position to want more than fun right now.

What are you looking to gain from being with this guy? If it is just the "straight boy' fantasy then you have nothing to lose. If he says that he has just been flirting and that he doesn't want to take it further you can tell him to take you adoration as a compliment....it sounds as though you have been in the same circle for a while and they know you are gay so I cannot see it affecting your social circle.
Obviously I don't know them as you do but I cannot see 'real"friends letting a flirtation or a voiced attraction ruin a friendship.

I have had fun with my straight boy 4 times now...I know i am a slut haha. Got a birthday present on my balcony too Friday night !!!
I have to say as well he is extremely adventurous and open. You might find that you kill more than one fantasy with the same boner.:scared::drool:

Last edited:
People over here are pretty wary of it, too. Nobody wants to get punched in the face haha

I get what you're saying about the risks... I usually wouldn't even THINK about pursuing this type of thing, given the situation. But he's effin' hot and he started it!

Go for it then dude xx

Invite him out. (dinner, movie, coffee, etc...) Get to know him. When you feel comfortable let him know your sexual orientation. They will let you know really fast if they are interested in you in that way or not. I think that you can figure out the rest from there.

He and the group of guys we hang out with already know about my sexual orientation, actually. So I'd say he's aware he's playing with fire.

He and the group of guys we hang out with already know about my sexual orientation, actually. So I'd say he's aware he's playing with fire.
Time to start dating and see where it goes. You will know soon enough. You might try to be discrete because he may want to explore with out the others finding out he is involved with you though. Sad to say but being gay or bisexual is still not popular among the majority these days...

Time to start dating and see where it goes.

Eeek do I have to? I'd honestly prefer a blow and go! :sneaky2:

I'm not a relationship kinda person and he's not relationship material by any means. Kinda works out in that aspect I suppose.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. It's good to be back. I've been so busy catching up on PM's and emails that I haven't really caught up with the forum yet. haha

Eeek do I have to? I'd honestly prefer a blow and go! :sneaky2:

I'm not a relationship kinda person and he's not relationship material by any means. Kinda works out in that aspect I suppose.

Sounds like you have it all under control follow your heart... Enjoy, and be safe...:thumbup:

yes he does!