• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Seducing & Sucking Straight Guys

Richardnoggin. That is the most "tasty" chicken that I have seen in a long time, prepared to perfection. I'm sure it has the right seasoning and looks mouth watering. I would love to have a taste, or even a large portion and make a whole meal out of it. Sometimes, it is best when eating gourmet food, to savor each taste and to make the meal last. But I will save room for dessert. Perhaps, something creamy for dessert, after a nice long session, stuffing myself with the meat.:thumbup1:

Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Bruno

His name is Bruno and we do have a lot in common, you know, all the criteria that makes for a weird and wonderful relationship....he's wonderful and I'm weird, he's young, I'm not, he stays home, I travel, I can afford it, he can't, he's gorgeous, me, not so much....so it all works out in a fantasy sort of way.
Bruno sounds like and definitely looks like someone, that you should meet, and he could be an ideal vacation companion. If you do meat him, oh I mean meet him:biggrin: please share your experience with us.

And if you want to post more of his spectacular photos, I for one would be thrilled to see them.

Mike

My Chicken Over Easy

Bruno sounds like and definitely looks like someone, that you should meet, and he could be an ideal vacation companion. If you do meat him, oh I mean meet him:biggrin: please share your experience with us.

And if you want to post more of his spectacular photos, I for one would be thrilled to see them.

Mike
Well, oookay. He is funny, he has a very young sense of humor, wry and dry. I seem to get him everytime with American humor he doesn't quite understand. When I explain it to him, the joke loses the punch. I would love to meet him in person, really I would, but perhaps my expectation of him to be the perfect person would be too great. Lovely in pictures, but up close and personable....may not work out. Anyway, here are a couple of shots I think you'll enjoy....how do I like my chicken, same way I like my eggs....over easy!! :postpics:

Attachments

• Bruno 2..jpg
    Bruno 2..jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Bruno 5.jpg
    Bruno 5.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Bruno 6.jpg
    Bruno 6.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Bruno..jpg
    Bruno..jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 47
How is the chicken supply on that island Slim? Do you have to import it?

I do import some of the meat I consume, but the local chicken yards are full of succulent birds. Some of the chickens have imported themselves, so you get a lot of Swiss, Scandinavian, German, Polish and Eastern European poultry which comes to the island to be eaten by us locals. I keep thinking every year that it's gonna be my very last season of fun, but there always seems to be a certain number of very myopic, cute gerontophile poulets who keep the summers hot.

Well, oookay. He is funny, he has a very young sense of humor, wry and dry. I seem to get him everytime with American humor he doesn't quite understand. When I explain it to him, the joke loses the punch. I would love to meet him in person, really I would, but perhaps my expectation of him to be the perfect person would be too great. Lovely in pictures, but up close and personable....may not work out. Anyway, here are a couple of shots I think you'll enjoy....how do I like my chicken, same way I like my eggs....over easy!! :postpics:

Dickhead, don't hesitate for a minute. Meet him. It doesn't matter if he doesn't live up to expectations or if the whole thing is uncomfortable and erroneous. You owe it to both of you to give yourselves the chance to have one of your conversations face to face. Do it. Please do it. In fact, do it here on the island, with moral support from the forum. Mitch could bring him from Montpellier on the boat.

Dear Mitch and Slim,

Can I bring my own? I've been talking to this young man for about a year now, and he lives in France. He's from Marseille, so he's not that far away. His name is Bruno and we do have a lot in common, you know, all the criteria that makes for a weird and wonderful relationship....he's wonderful and I'm weird, he's young, I'm not, he stays home, I travel, I can afford it, he can't, he's gorgeous, me, not so much....so it all works out in a fantasy sort of way. He has sent me some pics that I would like to share with you. I didn't know what kind of chicken you like....free range or domestic....you tell me. :001_rolleyes: I do have some "others" but I'm sure you'll like these.

Holy fucking shit!

all I can say is: DAMN!

Thank you for the "good pics", and I agree with Slim. Go for it dude!!! Life is too short.

Mike

Thank you for the "good pics", and I agree with Slim. Go for it dude!!! Life is too short.

Holy Crap! :drool: Thanks Richardnoggin! Please sir, may I have some more? LOL

Dude! What are you waiting for? None of us are getting any younger. If you have the chance to meet him go for it. Even if the fantasy doesn't live up to the reality what's to lose?

Please don't wait until you are too old or ill to travel and then sit there with regrets. Even if the meeting is awkward and all you get is conversation, a smile, handshake or hug it would still be worth it. At least I think so. You can never have a bad time if you go on a trip to wonderful places like Marseilles, Cannes, Nice, Monoco, etc. Trust me on that . I've been there. Get with him and see if he can squeeze you in. Or vice versa. LOL

What do you think guys? I say GO! :biggrin:

Dear Mitch and Slim,

Can I bring my own? I've been talking to this young man for about a year now, and he lives in France. He's from Marseille, so he's not that far away. His name is Bruno and we do have a lot in common, you know, all the criteria that makes for a weird and wonderful relationship....he's wonderful and I'm weird, he's young, I'm not, he stays home, I travel, I can afford it, he can't, he's gorgeous, me, not so much....so it all works out in a fantasy sort of way. He has sent me some pics that I would like to share with you. I didn't know what kind of chicken you like....free range or domestic....you tell me. :001_rolleyes: I do have some "others" but I'm sure you'll like these.
WOW!!!:w00t:

Thanks for sharing the photos, Richard! Wow! Very nice indeed.

I agree with Mike, Slim and Tampa. You need to meet him!

Brought back by popular request

Markymark referred to this thread that I had started on January 1, 2009. Jayman and Parisnoyd also mentioned it today, so I am bringing it back for newer members of the forum to read, and hopefully add stories and experiences to.

Keep in mind, (for the members of the forum who were active then), that this was at the height of "Mitchmania". I was constantly chiding him for his racist and hateful comments about minorities, and he was looking to get back at me, so when I told stories about being into "young" guys, he questioned "how young I was into?". I am well aware of the laws of our land, and have never approached an underage minor for sex, (except when I was also underage), but the thread got ugly, and posts were deleted, (this was before we had a five minute window to edit and delete posts and threads).

But before and between the ugliness, I think that this thread bears being brought back front and center, so here it is.

Well, I mean, ya know, advancing years and all that! Give an old man a few minutes to collect his thoughts, I know I left them here somewhere...!

So, oh yes, here they are!! WOW! Lotta dust on 'em!

Must have been about 1964, (That's in the last century for you younger fellas.) I was about ten, and my mom was about sick of me cumming home with muddy pants from crawling in the dirt holes we kids dug as our forts in the big open field down the street.
Alan and I wanted something better, so when mom complained about my clothes yet again, I asked dad if he could build a "real" fort. There was no shortage of trees in our yard, but my dad just laughed. "Son, if you want a real fort, it has to be on the ground" End of discussion. The next saturday though, he needed me to go with him to the local hardware store to help pick up nails, wood, cement and other useless items.

Within two weeks, he had converted my old sandbox play area into a 12x12x6 foot wooden fort, with a window and a full size locking door! And it wasn't even my birthday! After all the jumping and hugging, it was time to run off and gather my poor unfortunate friends to watch their eyes pop when they saw what I had! And of course I had to face the heavy decision of picking which lucky lad would get to spend the first nite alone with me in "Fort Marcus" Heh Heh!

That honor fell to my sidekick Alan.

That nite, after arrangements had been made with his folks, he arrived with his sleeping bag in tow, and with great pomp and ceremony we retired to our new bastion. Dad came out to check on us, bringing a flashlight, which he said we could use if we needed to come back in the house. Finally he left and alan and I set up our sleeping bags, sat down and started talking. The first thing he wanted to know was.....