• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Seducing & Sucking Straight Guys

Yes. Curious. To say the least. Maybe slavering for another story is more like it.

Marky, that was funny and erotic, best combination in the world.

And now that I've got that out of the way: Welcome Back Dankell, from me Too!!!

(Just havin' a li'l laugh at how Dan got our minds so abruptly off your story dude. It's because he looks so much like the hottie who gave the bride away...)

Is it rude to tell a member that he looks better than many of the models?:001_rolleyes:

Mike

I don't ever think it is rude to pay another person a complement. You never know when your number will be up. So, why not spread joy and blessings while you can. Then you never have anything to regret. :biggrin:

great story. and by the way, some really good looking guys on this blog: dankell, slimvintage, and jayman01

I don't ever think it is rude to pay another person a complement. You never know when your number will be up. So, why not spread joy and blessings while you can. Then you never have anything to regret. :biggrin:

Well Jayman since you put it that way. So did you know your hotter looking then a lot of the models? :thumbup:
Luv ya!

Well Jayman since you put it that way. So did you know your hotter looking then a lot of the models? :thumbup:
Luv ya!

Opinions may vary regarding that. I certainly appreciate yours. Bless you kind sir for your gracious words depicting me in such a wonderful mannor of comparrison. :001_rolleyes: I selected my avatar as a ponderable embodiment of confectionary delight. I AM that, I AM. :thumbup1:

Have you ever solved the riddle of the Sphinx? “What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?”

I am, have been, and always will be the sum of my parts... I am my avatar; however, in this moment I am a child shedding my ignorance to embrace my bipedial transformation. This manifestation of our essence is so near and yet so far from the grandeur shielded by the veil of the sum of our many sentient spans. I only hope as we mature to the elegance, sophistication, and grandiosity of our three legs; we will surpass the cardinal mortal imagery that ensnares us to this third dimensional reality and prevents us from witnessing the magnificent spectacle of grace that radiates from Divine unconditional Love. :thumbup:

Below is some additional food for thought.

The Paradox of Our Age
By Dr. Bob Moorehead

“The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers; wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less; we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families; more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense; more knowledge, but less judgment; more experts, yet more problems; more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom. We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.
We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion; big men and small character; steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce; fancier houses but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.

• Remember, spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.
  • Remember to say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.
  • Remember to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.
  • Remember to say "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.
  • Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak, and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.
  • AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. “

Live well, love much, be at peace, and prosper in spirit

Nameste, my friends...

Last edited:
Jayman, how about a walk along the beach this summer on our combined 6 legs?

Jayman, how about a walk along the beach this summer on our combined 6 legs?

Sounds great to me. Bless your heart... I think that would be fun. :thumbup:

Some of the posters to this forum have been alluding to some experiences that they have had with straight men. I would love to read some more detailed posts about sexual encounters between us and straight friends and acquaintances. I find it a most fascinating topic, and it is a big turn on to me too.:thumbup1: Thanks.

Mike

I was at a cast party in NYC It was a town house and quite lavish. We had all been invited to bring our significants with us. An actress in the show brought her boyfriend He was perhaps one of the wildest most beautiful men I had ever seen he was a graphic artist, tall with curly black hair and startling bright blue eyes At one point the actress gave me a picture that he had drawn of me in rehearsal i thanked him deeply for the art and made them a cake in return. (remember my hobby is baking) I felt a tug on my sleeve at the party and it was the artist. He shoved me into the bathroom, locked the door, ripped open my shirt , hauled down my pants , kissed me so hard I thought my lips would fall off. Then proceeded to give me the hottest bj I have ever had. After i came he looked up at me with some of me still on his beautiful face and just said "Please". He whipped off his shirt and yanked down his jeans and I returned the favor . All of this while the entire party was going on right on the other side of the door We are still friends

Yeah Lester. That is hot. Thanks for sharing. Please feel free to tell us more stories if the spirit moves you! :)

Some of the posters to this forum have been alluding to some experiences that they have had with straight men. I would love to read some more detailed posts about sexual encounters between us and straight friends and acquaintances. I find it a most fascinating topic, and it is a big turn on to me too.:thumbup1: Thanks.

Mike

Sept./1980... Two nights before I went thru Fraternity Ritual and became
a brother, I spent the evening with my big bro. He was an identical twin, and had his brother, (also in the fraternity) staying in his apt for a few days after going thru a rough bf / gf breakup. Needless to say, there was lots of partying going on, and big and little bros, were coming and going till very late. After things quieted down, my big bro broke out a bottle of Johnny Walker Green Label, and proceeded to get me sauced. Before long, conversation turned to how tough things were without a woman. Then , of course, came the lecture on how faithful true brothers were supposed to be, ya know, the old "I'd do anything for on of my brothers", routine. You can guess where that led to. LOL!! It became a long, fun filled nite for the three of us. And believe me, they were NOT identical everywhere. But it was cool having two people who looked so alike busy plugging me from both ends. And yes, we are all still friends, and since Carl is also a brother, he knows them both as well.

Marky