• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Seducing & Sucking Straight Guys

my big bro broke out a bottle of Johnny Walker Green Label, and proceeded to get me sauced. Before long, conversation turned to how tough things were without a woman. Then , of course, came the lecture on how faithful true brothers were supposed to be, ya know, the old "I'd do anything for on of my brothers", routine. You can guess where that led to. LOL!! It became a long, fun filled nite for the three of us. And believe me, they were NOT identical everywhere. But it was cool having two people who looked so alike busy plugging me from both ends.Marky
That is so hot Marky. A bunch of my friends from Freshmen dorm joined a frat during the Spring semester of Freshmen year. I had heard about the stripping of pledges during the initiations, and was afraid I would get a hardon in the presence of the studly frat brothers and opted not to pledge the frat.

But I fantasized many times about being in a situation such as yours. Did the two brothers, (literal and frat) know that you were gay, and would service them, or would they have tried it with any pledge? And after that incident, did word spread that you took care of guy's cocks, and did you ever service any other frat brothers? I will have to calm down now from reading your hot story.:thumbup1:

Mike

My own Broke Straight Boys scene inspired by Shane & Alex

Viewing the latest video on Broke Straight Boys made me think back to September of 1994 in Fort Lauderdale. I had been visiting there usually twice a year since the early 1980's, when I discovered that many guys in their late teens through their early 20's lived on the streets, or in cheap hotels in the area. They were mostly straight, and some of the younger ones were runaways, but many were just "drifting" and looking for the next party. They were into the girls in town for spring break, (in it's final years in Fort Lauderdale), and the drug scene and just letting loose in a party town. The cuter one's also discovered that older men were into inviting them back to their homes or motel rooms to suck their cocks and give them some cash. This scene appealed to me a lot.

I was finishing a wonderful vacation with a straight friend near Savannah Georgia, on Jekyll Island, and still had a couple of day's before I had to return to work and got a flight into Lauderdale. It was not spring break time, and much of the scene had left Lauderdale and moved to Daytona Beach, San Padre Island and other places. But I have found that I could find action almost anytime of year, or just hang out at Johnny's Bar and watch the strippers or occasionally meet a good looking hustler at the bar.

I was staying at a gay motel a block from the Royal Palms on Terramar Street a few blocks from the beach. I walked down to the local beach close to the motel to swim and lay in the sun, although it was brutally hot that time of year. As I was standing in the ocean, riding waves and just keeping cool. I noticed two young guys swimming nearby. One looked like a college swimmer with a thick mop of black hair on his head and a smooth, toned, hairless body. His buddy looked like a high school kid with short blond hair, wore glasses, (which I discovered later) and was shorter than his buddy and very thin. They were the age of guys that interest me. I am not a guy who just goes up to young guys and propositions them. I am very reserved in public. But I kept a close eye on them, and would try to remember their looks perhaps for a jack off session later.

I noted that the taller more built one was very aggressive and kept throwing the thin blond into the water. But it was very playful and they were both laughing the whole time. I was enjoying watching their teen play on the beach, They got out of the water, and I remained in and I watched them shower in the open showers near the road, and then I saw them lay down in the chaise lounges that are rented by the day. I figured if they were there, their parents were probably there too. But after a while, a city beach worker questioned them and chased them off the chairs. They disappeared and I eventually got out of the water and dried in the sun.

As the sun got hotter, I got dressed and walked down A1A toward the McDonald's across from the one time site of the famous gay Marlin Beach Motel. That was the center of all the action in town, where many hustlers hung out too, but that was years before. However I discovered over the years that young street guys still came into McDonald's on the strip. I was sitting at a table facing the entrance, so I could check out the bodies of any shirtless young guy coming in there, when I saw the two guys from the beach enter and go into the men's room. I was almost through eating, and lost my appetite for food. They came out of the bathroom, did not order any food and kind of looked around to see who was sitting there. I guess I was very obvious in my staring and the much more outgoing tall dark swimmer gave me a big smile. I was finished eating and brought my tray to the trash cans where they were standing. We all left together, and on the street, the outgoing attractive guy asked me if I was gay. I was taken aback, but then he said, "We said we are too".

The younger thinner blond with wire rim glasses looked at him like he was crazy, but he smacked him in the arm to keep him quiet. We kept walking and talking as Mike the outgoing one told me he was 19, and his buddy was 18. He kept doing "Jerky Boy" routines which was a popular comedy act, and Robert, the blond kept cracking up and laughing. Mike was obviously the "alpha male" in their friendship, and Robert was along for the ride. Finding out they were of legal age, I invited them back to my motel room for a beer and a joint. Back in my room, Mike explained that they were really straight, but heard that gay dudes would pay straight kids to suck their dicks.

I worked out a deal with them, (just like Broke Straight Boys) as I had a Polaroid camera in those days and told them I wanted to take a few pictures , for my own personal use, (I know Dave says that, but I meant it:001_smile:). I probably paid them $40 each and had them strip, and play with themselves. I got to suck them both and I got them to play with each others cock's while I took some photos. They were laughing and joking the whole time, especially Mike, and now stoned got even sillier, but his cock was magnificent. Probably 7" but very thick and very hard. Robert was around 6" of average thickness. The boys asked me who has a bigger cock. I didn't want to insult Robert, but they insisted so I said Mike. They stayed in my room for about an hour between drinking smoking sucking and jerking and they both shot their loads for me, (again very similar to a Blu production:001_smile:).

I invited them back to visit me again the next day. They said they would be at my room at 4:00 the following afternoon. I came back from the beach early, showered and was ready for them and they never showed. I waited a few hours and finally went to the end of Happy Hour at Johnny's. But the next day, my last before coming home, Mike showed up at my door alone. And that was another adventure. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Mike

Opinions may vary regarding that. I certainly appreciate yours. Bless you kind sir for your gracious words depicting me in such a wonderful mannor of comparrison. :001_rolleyes: I selected my avatar as a ponderable embodiment of confectionary delight. I AM that, I AM. :thumbup1:

Have you ever solved the riddle of the Sphinx? “What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?”

I am, have been, and always will be the sum of my parts... I am my avatar; however, in this moment I am a child shedding my ignorance to embrace my bipedial transformation. This manifestation of our essence is so near and yet so far from the grandeur shielded by the veil of the sum of our many sentient spans. I only hope as we mature to the elegance, sophistication, and grandiosity of our three legs; we will surpass the cardinal mortal imagery that ensnares us to this third dimensional reality and prevents us from witnessing the magnificent spectacle of grace that radiates from Divine unconditional Love. :thumbup:

Below is some additional food for thought.

The Paradox of Our Age
By Dr. Bob Moorehead

“The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers; wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less; we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families; more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense; more knowledge, but less judgment; more experts, yet more problems; more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom. We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.
We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion; big men and small character; steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce; fancier houses but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.

• Remember, spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.
  • Remember to say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.
  • Remember to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.
  • Remember to say "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.
  • Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak, and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.
  • AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. “

Live well, love much, be at peace, and prosper in spirit

Nameste, my friends...

WOW ! I'm speechless.

Some of the posters to this forum have been alluding to some experiences that they have had with straight men. I would love to read some more detailed posts about sexual encounters between us and straight friends and acquaintances. I find it a most fascinating topic, and it is a big turn on to me too.:thumbup1: Thanks.

Mike
Hey Mike, I was out in Fontana, Ca. back in the mid 90's, 5 or 6, anyway I was in this parking lot listening to the ol' C.B. and this guy was just giving this other guy a rashen of sh** about being gay (appently a homophobe ),I was looking around at the truck's close to me to see if I could see one of them. Well I looked to my right and in the truck next to, to right, was the guy who did not like gay's. I piped in to the conversation and asked the guy " why he felt the way he did. His reply was "it's not natural". I asked him if he ever tried man 2 man sex before and he said no, that's not exactly the words he used, but any way I sat in the right seat rolled down the window and asked him some stuff about himself. We talked for about 25 or 30 min. I kept telling him don't knock it til you try it and finally got him to let me suck him. If he did not like it I would stop. He wanted me to go to his truck but I said no It'll would have to be mine or not at all.
Well I got him in my sleeper and started to take off his shirt and he protested. I told him I wanted him "NAKED" I told him that this is not going to be just a blow job. He finally agreed he got naked, I told him to lay down and I stared sucking on his earlobes and down his neck over to his chest and nipples his arm pits and that made him jump. Then I worked my way down past belly button to his soft dick and his balls. I started sucking his dick and got it hard ( 9 1/2 in.) deep throating him. He got hard and I worked him til he shot his load. And he started to get up and I told him were not done yet! I sucked three more loads out of him and worked all over I did not let him fuck me though. I still have my cherry. After we got done he did say his wife never had sex with him for 2 1/2 hours before. And that I did a better job sucking him then his wife did. I seen him 6 times after that and yes he let me suck him. What a good time that was, sweetest cum I ever tasted.

Viewing the latest video on Broke Straight Boys made me think back to September of 1994 in Fort Lauderdale. I had been visiting there usually twice a year since the early 1980's, when I discovered that many guys in their late teens through their early 20's lived on the streets, or in cheap hotels in the area. They were mostly straight, and some of the younger ones were runaways, but many were just "drifting" and looking for the next party. They were into the girls in town for spring break, (in it's final years in Fort Lauderdale), and the drug scene and just letting loose in a party town. The cuter one's also discovered that older men were into inviting them back to their homes or motel rooms to suck their cocks and give them some cash. This scene appealed to me a lot.

I was finishing a wonderful vacation with a straight friend near Savannah Georgia, on Jekyll Island, and still had a couple of day's before I had to return to work and got a flight into Lauderdale. It was not spring break time, and much of the scene had left Lauderdale and moved to Daytona Beach, San Padre Island and other places. But I have found that I could find action almost anytime of year, or just hang out at Johnny's Bar and watch the strippers or occasionally meet a good looking hustler at the bar.

I was staying at a gay motel a block from the Royal Palms on Terramar Street a few blocks from the beach. I walked down to the local beach close to the motel to swim and lay in the sun, although it was brutally hot that time of year. As I was standing in the ocean, riding waves and just keeping cool. I noticed two young guys swimming nearby. One looked like a college swimmer with a thick mop of black hair on his head and a smooth, toned, hairless body. His buddy looked like a high school kid with short blond hair, wore glasses, (which I discovered later) and was shorter than his buddy and very thin. They were the age of guys that interest me. I am not a guy who just goes up to young guys and propositions them. I am very reserved in public. But I kept a close eye on them, and would try to remember their looks perhaps for a jack off session later.

I noted that the taller more built one was very aggressive and kept throwing the thin blond into the water. But it was very playful and they were both laughing the whole time. I was enjoying watching their teen play on the beach, They got out of the water, and I remained in and I watched them shower in the open showers near the road, and then I saw them lay down in the chaise lounges that are rented by the day. I figured if they were there, their parents were probably there too. But after a while, a city beach worker questioned them and chased them off the chairs. They disappeared and I eventually got out of the water and dried in the sun.

As the sun got hotter, I got dressed and walked down A1A toward the McDonald's across from the one time site of the famous gay Marlin Beach Motel. That was the center of all the action in town, where many hustlers hung out too, but that was years before. However I discovered over the years that young street guys still came into McDonald's on the strip. I was sitting at a table facing the entrance, so I could check out the bodies of any shirtless young guy coming in there, when I saw the two guys from the beach enter and go into the men's room. I was almost through eating, and lost my appetite for food. They came out of the bathroom, did not order any food and kind of looked around to see who was sitting there. I guess I was very obvious in my staring and the much more outgoing tall dark swimmer gave me a big smile. I was finished eating and brought my tray to the trash cans where they were standing. We all left together, and on the street, the outgoing attractive guy asked me if I was gay. I was taken aback, but then he said, "We said we are too".

The younger thinner blond with wire rim glasses looked at him like he was crazy, but he smacked him in the arm to keep him quiet. We kept walking and talking as Mike the outgoing one told me he was 19, and his buddy was 18. He kept doing "Jerky Boy" routines which was a popular comedy act, and Robert, the blond kept cracking up and laughing. Mike was obviously the "alpha male" in their friendship, and Robert was along for the ride. Finding out they were of legal age, I invited them back to my motel room for a beer and a joint. Back in my room, Mike explained that they were really straight, but heard that gay dudes would pay straight kids to suck their dicks.

I worked out a deal with them, (just like Broke Straight Boys) as I had a Polaroid camera in those days and told them I wanted to take a few pictures , for my own personal use, (I know Dave says that, but I meant it:001_smile:). I probably paid them $40 each and had them strip, and play with themselves. I got to suck them both and I got them to play with each others cock's while I took some photos. They were laughing and joking the whole time, especially Mike, and now stoned got even sillier, but his cock was magnificent. Probably 7" but very thick and very hard. Robert was around 6" of average thickness. The boys asked me who has a bigger cock. I didn't want to insult Robert, but they insisted so I said Mike. They stayed in my room for about an hour between drinking smoking sucking and jerking and they both shot their loads for me, (again very similar to a Blu production:001_smile:).

I invited them back to visit me again the next day. They said they would be at my room at 4:00 the following afternoon. I came back from the beach early, showered and was ready for them and they never showed. I waited a few hours and finally went to the end of Happy Hour at Johnny's. But the next day, my last before coming home, Mike showed up at my door alone. And that was another adventure. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Mike

Mike, you have my interest!! Pray tell!!!

parisnoyd

Mike

I'm waiting with baited breath for the next installment:drool:

Mike, what happened when he came back alone that evening? The first chapter was awesome.

Thanks for the comment avatar, that is really me :001_tt2:

What a great photo of you! You need to spend more time on the forum. Photo or not, we all want to hear what you have to say! Welcome to the forum, again!

thanks all for ur welcome, i'll try to me on more, but I'm in school senior year and wit touring on the weekends kinda hard to be on all the time lol

thanks all for ur welcome, i'll try to me on more, but I'm in school senior year and wit touring on the weekends kinda hard to be on all the time lol

It is nice to see the addiction has spared at least one member... You are welcome to come back anytime and take your chances with the Forum addiction we have going on here. Maybe you could send in a therapist to help us all. Thanks Dankell we love ya buddy.

Last edited:
great story, thanks mike.would be great to read other stories, maybe even add to the Broke Straight Boys site a story section.that would be a nice addition in the future.
Thanks robyrob2. I will post the rest of my story in a couple of days. And I would love to see a story section here, as I imagine most of us guys who are interested in "straight boys" have had at least a few HOT experiences in our past. I enjoy reality based things, and would love to read about experiences of our fellow memebers here.

Mike

Wow markymark! That was some hot story. I am not Catholic, and I am now thinking , damn what I missed by going to Boy Scout camp instead. Out of the guys who fucked you and you sucked cock with, how many do you suppose are basically straight today? I wonder if straight guys really do this when they are 18 or even a few years younger.

As I was reading your story, I was also thinking about David directing this scene, and then me sitting here watching it on my computer screen.:tongue_smilie:

Mike

Dearest Friend Mike & Child of God,
Exactly how young do you like them? Under 18? How many underage boys have you had sex with? Inquiring minds want to know. Just curious. Can you elaborate on your statements about "young guys"? You expressed an interest in boy scouts and wanting to become Catholic. No offense, just want to know what you really think deep down inside? Tell us how you really feel. :001_smile:

affectionately,

Mitch

Dearest Friend Mike & Child of God,
Exactly how young do you like them? Under 18? How many underage boys have you had sex with? Inquiring minds want to know. Just curious. Can you elaborate on your statements about "young guys"? You expressed an interest in boy scouts and wanting to become Catholic. No offense, just want to know what you really think deep down inside? Tell us how you really feel. :001_smile:

affectionately,

Mitch
Hi Mitch. Glad to reply. I can honestly say that the last time I was with an underage guy, was when I was under 18 myself. I began experimenting and then even "initiating" other scouts, (as I think I may have told, when I was 11, (the age that we can join the Boy Scouts). This continued into my mid teens.

I still am primarily interested in "young guys", however, young is a relative term. If I cruise the craigslist listings, I always make sure that the guys are over 18, as I would never get involved with anything illegal. But overall, the age that interests me most runs from 18-25. (Basically the same age range that Dave has told us that Broke Straight Boys's recruits.) That is why I am so into the videos that Dave and Mark produce. Keep in mind, Mitch, my friend, the name of this group is Broke Straight "Boys". Some might interpret "boys" the same way that you misunderstood my term, "young guys".

I have absolutely no sexual interest in boy scouts or any underage guys since I have become an adult. After all, there are so many fine looking young guys over 18. Just look through the pages of episodes, right here in Broke Straight Boys And when I said that I wanted to become Catholic, that was an example of my sarcasm referring to Markymark's fine stories of his Catholic youth. I apologize, if you did not appreciate my attempt at humor.

I hope that I answered all your questions, but if not, feel free to ask me anything. I have nothing to hide, and am proud to live in a nation where we have freedom of speech, and the right to express our thoughts and opinions, as long as they are not illegal, or inflammatory. I would imagine that you agree with me, as a patriotic American yourself. Isn't this a wonderful country, where citizens of all religions and races have equal rights (in theory at least), and an opportunity to excel. I would imagine that you were as proud as I was on January 20, when Barack Obama took the oath of office to become our nation's first African American president. It was an emotional day for me, and did you have a tear in your eye too, on that day? I just bet you did, perhaps more than one.:001_smile:

Thanks for commenting, Mitch. Always great to express our opinions with one another, in a civil manner. You take care and have a great day!

Your friend,
Mike

Mitch Have you had a chance to go back into old pages of this thread? About two months ago, we were telling stories of our youth experiences As far as I know, the stories all had to do with sex before WE were 18. Sorry if that disappoints you some.

With Love, I am,

Mitch Have you had a chance to go back into old pages of this thread? About two months ago, we were telling stories of our youth experiences As far as I know, the stories all had to do with sex before WE were 18. Sorry if that disappoints you some.

With Love, I am,

Mark, I never had sex with anybody under 18 after I reached the age of 18.

P.S. Are you home yet? You are not on oxygen are you? What happened, was it heart trouble? I went to the hosptial the other day for out-patient testing. They did ultra sounds on the two big ateries in the neck and then my eyes, the sides of my head, and behind the ears, looking for blockage and checking to make sure everything is flowing as it should. Have not heard back yet as to the results. Oh my, getting old is a hassle.

Last edited: