• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Seducing & Sucking Straight Guys

Mitch Have you had a chance to go back into old pages of this thread? About two months ago, we were telling stories of our youth experiences As far as I know, the stories all had to do with sex before WE were 18. Sorry if that disappoints you some.

With Love, I am,
Hi Marky. First of all, I hope you are feeling better today, and perhaps by the time you read this you will be back at "Home Sweet Home".

And to comment on your quote from above, I really hate it when people, (on other websites as well), confuse the difference between posting stories about sexual activities that we participated in when we were young, and an adult having sex with an underage youth. One is nostaligia and the other pedophilia. Big difference! Thanks for pointing out that we were not discussing the latter in any way. You take care buddy and get well real soon.:thumbup:

Love,
Mike

I can relate, my first sexual experiences were starting at age 9 with my friend Tom the same age. He was both Catholic and a Boy scout. Hummmm, imagine that. Playing truth or dare one day; I wound up having sex with his younger brother and twin sister. They were both 7. Funny, my friend Tom was the idea guy behind all of this. LOL Tom got mad when he found out later in life that his brother Mark and I were fuck buddies up until I hit 30. Mark and took delight in telling Tom if it weren't for him we never would have ever sucked dicks. Poor Tom was beside himself.

We were at a party once and people asked what was the youngest aged person you ever had sex with. My response was 7 and Mark's was 9. We just watched jaws drop in the room, then we explained we had been fooling around with each other since we were 7 and 9. Then everyone would laugh. Man did Mark love to drink cum... I have talked about Mark in two other posts. Mark and I used to drive to Rock Concerts and tent together all of the time. After about two hours of driving Mark would lean over and just start giving me road head. I would say, "what are you doing" he would say, "when you cum I will let you know." We are both bisexual and we had our fair share of chasing the ladies together. I swear than man could start an orgy in a convent. Mark and I only talk by e-mail now his wife won't allow us to have any contact because she knows about our past. We are still very good friends regardless of his wife. As he says, we are and were more than just friends...

You know Jayman, Sr Mary Claire still complains about the stains in her veil! I heard her telling Fr.Long while they were getting dressed, that she needed to stop by the fabric shop for some new material, because her veil looked like it had developed leprosy!

With love, I am,

You know Jayman, Sr Mary Claire still complains about the stains in her veil! I heard her telling Fr.Long while they were getting dressed, that she needed to stop by the fabric shop for some new material, because her veil looked like it had developed leprosy!

With love, I am,

LOL :lol::thumbup:

Good luck to you Mitch! :)

I am sure it will work out....at least I hope so. I have been waiting for the doctor to call with the results from Wednesday's tests. I am still having the headaches which she fears may be caused by diminished blood flow or Vertigo (not sure what that is, better look it up). Thanks for you kind thoughts.

P.S. We need to start plans for that gay retirement/nursing home pretty soon!

I am sure it will work out....at least I hope so. I have been waiting for the doctor to call with the results from Wednesday's tests. I am still having the headaches which she fears may be caused by diminished blood flow or Vertigo (not sure what that is, better look it up). Thanks for you kind thoughts.

P.S. We need to start plans for that gay retirement/nursing home pretty soon!

Mitch, I hope your doctor has good news for you! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Mark, I never had sex with anybody under 18 after I reached the age of 18.

P.S. Are you home yet? You are not on oxygen are you? What happened, was it heart trouble? I went to the hosptial the other day for out-patient testing. They did ultra sounds on the two big ateries in the neck and then my eyes, the sides of my head, and behind the ears, looking for blockage and checking to make sure everything is flowing as it should. Have not heard back yet as to the results. Oh my, getting old is a hassle.

Tell me about it. I can't even GO to for a checkup without creating a family furore, everyone panicking about what would happen if I got sick. I hope that your test results come back fine and that whatever took you to the doctor in the first place is either nothing at all, or something they can fix easily. You are one sumbitch I would hate to have to do without.

Palma is a little boring compared to London, Barcelona, Amsterdam or Paris, but old folks homes ARE boring. Maybe we should start a colony here guys.

Last edited:
Still Have The Will....No Way

Tell me about it. I can't even GO to for a checkup without creating a family furore, everyone panicking about what would happen if I got sick. I hope that your test results come back fine and that whatever took you to the doctor in the first place is either nothing at all, or something they can fix easily. You are one sumbitch I would hate to have to do without.

Palma is a little boring compared to London, Barcelona, Amsterdam or Paris, but old folks homes ARE boring. Maybe we should start a colony here guys.

What the hell is going on....is this the season? I too had my yearly physical a couple of weeks ago. Among the things the doctor said was: I'm too fat, I have high cholesterol, my blood pressure is too high, my optometrist changed my contact lens on both eyes, my dentist said I need an extraction, and I just got a cold sore on my bottom lip (looks like I've had my lip plumped)....for the Forum members that know, my knee surgery went fine and I was cleared to return for full duty March 2nd. So....now I take 1 pill a day for blood pressure, 1 pill for cholesterol, my eyes are good enough to read the fine print on the pill bottles for the dosage amount, and I can hardly wait for the extraction, not to mention this mountain on my lower lip....but my knee is just fine!

Is it a magic number that dictates when everything falls apart or what....knowing my luck, I'm half-assed expecting my dick to fall off within the next few months, although I check it regularly and pull on it to make sure it's still atached. BTW, a body mass index of 25/30 indicates a person is overweight....lucky me, my doctor said mine was 33! He did say I don't look like I'm obese, but all my organs and the other inner stuff indicates I am. He said for my heighth I should weigh 150# I currently weigh 208#....so I'm 58# overweight!! I don't think so, but you go with what the doctor says and follow his direction. But, my knee is okay now.

Just thought I would share a little personal info with fellow Forum members. So when we are sitting on the white sand beach in our rockers off the coast of Spain, sipping a tall iced glass of prune juice with a multi-colored umbrella in it, enjoying and watching the young chicken cavorting along the beach wearing only a smile to hide their....

I'm tired now, I think I should lay down for a nap.

What the hell is going on....is this the season? I too had my yearly physical a couple of weeks ago. Among the things the doctor said was: I'm too fat, I have high cholesterol, my blood pressure is too high, my optometrist changed my contact lens on both eyes, my dentist said I need an extraction, and I just got a cold sore on my bottom lip (looks like I've had my lip plumped)....for the Forum members that know, my knee surgery went fine and I was cleared to return for full duty March 2nd. So....now I take 1 pill a day for blood pressure, 1 pill for cholesterol, my eyes are good enough to read the fine print on the pill bottles for the dosage amount, and I can hardly wait for the extraction, not to mention this mountain on my lower lip....but my knee is just fine!

Is it a magic number that dictates when everything falls apart or what....knowing my luck, I'm half-assed expecting my dick to fall off within the next few months, although I check it regularly and pull on it to make sure it's still atached. BTW, a body mass index of 25/30 indicates a person is overweight....lucky me, my doctor said mine was 33! He did say I don't look like I'm obese, but all my organs and the other inner stuff indicates I am. He said for my heighth I should weigh 150# I currently weigh 208#....so I'm 58# overweight!! I don't think so, but you go with what the doctor says and follow his direction. But, my knee is okay now.

Just thought I would share a little personal info with fellow Forum members. So when we are sitting on the white sand beach in our rockers off the coast of Spain, sipping a tall iced glass of prune juice with a multi-colored umbrella in it, enjoying and watching the young chicken cavorting along the beach wearing only a smile to hide their....

I'll keep you in my prayers Richard. When it rains it pours. Huh guys?

At risk of somunding like a pharmaceutical commercial I have found something that works wonders for cold sores. It is an over the counter amino acid (I think) sold in the vitamins and minerals section. It's a tablet/pill called L-Lysine. It will stop a cold sore in its tracks. It stops it from getting any bigger and it keeps it from blistering. It's best to start taking it as soon as you feel a lump starting. But it helps it at whatever stage the coldsore is at to heal and go away MUCH faster than waiting and waiting while being embarrasssed to go out in public.

Well I am dieting too. I am 6" tall and weight 238. Doc says I should weigh about 180, which is what I did weigh all through the 90's and something happened in 2000, my clock ticked, and I just started packing it on. I now try to eat no, or very little, carbs and no sugar. I take appetite suppresants prescribed by the doc and I get weekly injections, from the doc, of B-6, B-12, and testosterone.

Speaking of eyes, I now wear bifocals. Doctor said surgery would not correct my vision so I got bifocals, just like my mother!

My neck is always sore at the top of my spine so I need to go to the chiropractor.

I have an infected blackhead on my lower back,right on top of my spine and it hurts to sit back in a chair. Back to the dermatologist for that, again.

So, don't eat anything that taste good, don't smoke, don't drink....etc...

What else is left in life to enjoy?

Well I am dieting too. I am 6" tall and weight 238. Doc says I should weigh about 180, which is what I did weigh all through the 90's and something happened in 2000, my clock ticked, and I just started packing it on. I now try to eat no, or very little, carbs and no sugar. I take appetite suppresants prescribed by the doc and I get weekly injections, from the doc, of B-6, B-12, and testosterone.

Speaking of eyes, I now wear bifocals. Doctor said surgery would not correct my vision so I got bifocals, just like my mother!

My neck is always sore at the top of my spine so I need to go to the chiropractor.

I have an infected blackhead on my lower back,right on top of my spine and it hurts to sit back in a chair. Back to the dermatologist for that, again.

Quality Vs Quantity Oh the choices we have... Isn't free will awesome...

Chicken Anyone?

Well Mitch, I still enjoy chicken. They're a little harder to catch nowadays or I'm losing a step, but I love to savor a nice tender young piece of chicken. The neck piece is where I like to start eating, lean meat there, no fat! After that I like to munch on the breast pieces, you know, suck on that tender white meat, roll it around in your mouth and suck the meat right off the bone. I also like to munch on the wings where they attach to the breast piece, tender. Then to my favorite piece, the thighs, nice light meat, juicy, succulent, dripping with flavor, not too sinewy and generally no fat. A drumstick or two if I'm not too full by then, is always a treat for that extra bit of nibbling when cleaning up a carcass. Of course the obligatory white wine to be shared with your chicken is always a must. When my chicken is ready to be eaten, I always drizzle some white wine over the body to add flavor and enhance any of the juices that may ooze from the body.

So remember, the right foods in moderation, will always be enjoyable and bring back that youthful feeling to your body. White wine, chicken, enjoyed on a white sand beach off the coast of Spain, who can beat it. And....I've heard that Slim is a master when I comes to preparing and serving up a succulent young chicken feast for his guests!
Sharing is caring, right Slim?

Well Mitch, I still enjoy chicken. They're a little harder to catch nowadays or I'm losing a step, but I love to savor a nice tender young piece of chicken. The neck piece is where I like to start eating, lean meat there, no fat! After that I like to munch on the breast pieces, you know, suck on that tender white meat, roll it around in your mouth and suck the meat right off the bone. I also like to munch on the wings where they attach to the breast piece, tender. Then to my favorite piece, the thighs, nice light meat, juicy, succulent, dripping with flavor, not too sinewy and generally no fat. A drumstick or two if I'm not too full by then, is always a treat for that extra bit of nibbling when cleaning up a carcass. Of course the obligatory white wine to be shared with your chicken is always a must. When my chicken is ready to be eaten, I always drizzle some white wine over the body to add flavor and enhance any of the juices that may ooze from the body.

So remember, the right foods in moderation, will always be enjoyable and bring back that youthful feeling to your body. White wine, chicken, enjoyed on a white sand beach off the coast of Spain, who can beat it. And....I've heard that Slim is a master when I comes to preparing and serving up a succulent young chicken feast for his guests!
Sharing is caring, right Slim?

You guys have to get your dates together now and see to what extent you can coincide. Depending on when it is, I might be able to host a half dozen myself, although I hope to rent the restored house as much as I can this summer. Talk to Mitch. He's the one I believe already has pretty much fixed his dates for France.

I'm tired now, I think I should lay down for a nap.

You will have to cavort too. And for your info, I'm obese too at the moment. I'm 5'7" and weigh 127. Skeletally I've got broad square shoulders and a really small waist and hips (yeaaah!) so the fact that I've done that senior citizen thing of adding a pad of subcutaneous adipose tissue to my upper abs, and some invisible passion handles to my lower back, the obesity doesn't really show. I'm nonetheless in the overweight category. It's really hard to lose fat around your middle at my age. To do it I would have to get sort of skinny all over. Like a chicken. Christ, an elderly twink. Gollum anyone?

You will have to cavort too. And for your info, I'm obese too at the moment. I'm 5'7" and weigh 127. Skeletally I've got broad square shoulders and a really small waist and hips (yeaaah!) so the fact that I've done that senior citizen thing of adding a pad of subcutaneous adipose tissue to my upper abs, and some invisible passion handles to my lower back, the obesity doesn't really show. I'm nonetheless in the overweight category. It's really hard to lose fat around your middle at my age. To do it I would have to get sort of skinny all over. Like a chicken. Christ, an elderly twink. Gollum anyone?

Hey Slim, get this - 20 years ago I weighed 147lbs. standing 6' tall. Oh, those were the days. When you are that thin your dick looks really big!

P.S. My dates for France are not yet set, I am flexible. I hope we may yet sip chicory, have a smoke, and sit by the fire! (Oh, I hope you remember from your days in NC that we Southern folk require prodigious quantities of sweet iced tea!)

Last edited:
Hey Slim, get this - 20 years ago I weighed 147lbs. standing 6' tall. Oh, those were the days. When you are that thin your dick looks really big!

P.S. My dates for France are not yet set, I am flexible.

Guys, can you get together on dates with Mitch? I can't promise anything, but ideally I'd be able to put a bunch of perverts up for a week.

I've benefited all my life from the "skinny guy/visually hung" syndrome. On you my dick would look pretty mini...on me I look like I could lose an inch and still be fairly well endowed.

Last edited:
Guys, can you get together on dates with Mitch? I can't promise anything, but ideally I'd be able to put a bunch of perverts up for a week.

I've benefited all my life from the "skinny guy/visually hung" syndrome. On you my dick would look pretty mini...on me I look like I could lose an inch and still be fairly well endowed.

How is the chicken supply on that island Slim? Do you have to import it?

Chicken Anyone?

How is the chicken supply on that island Slim? Do you have to import it?
Dear Mitch and Slim,

Can I bring my own? I've been talking to this young man for about a year now, and he lives in France. He's from Marseille, so he's not that far away. His name is Bruno and we do have a lot in common, you know, all the criteria that makes for a weird and wonderful relationship....he's wonderful and I'm weird, he's young, I'm not, he stays home, I travel, I can afford it, he can't, he's gorgeous, me, not so much....so it all works out in a fantasy sort of way. He has sent me some pics that I would like to share with you. I didn't know what kind of chicken you like....free range or domestic....you tell me. :001_rolleyes: I do have some "others" but I'm sure you'll like these.

Attachments

• Bruno 1.jpg
    Bruno 1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Bruno 2.jpg
    Bruno 2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Bruno 3.jpg
    Bruno 3.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 35
  • Bruno 4.jpg
    Bruno 4.jpg