• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Seducing & Sucking Straight Guys

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I'm a member of this site because I am very attracted to young straight guys, and love to see them enjoying man to man sex. I have had a number of straight guys who I have sucked off over the years. I would be curious, (and turned on) to read about any other member's experiences.

One of my hottest was when I was approximately 30, and I was manager of a warehouse where we hired high school and college students. His name was Harry and he was 19, working during the summer on his college break. He had come back to work for several summers and we had become friends. I had agreed to allow him to house sit my apartment while I was on vacation. He came over one evening before I left for vacation, to show him my apartment. We were drinking and took Quaaludes, which were a popular drug at that time. As we sat around listening to music, and getting high, he asked me if I was gay. I told him that I was and he was sending me a vibe that he might be interested in something happening. We had taken off our sneakers and were in our white socks. I remember that we were standing near my refrigerator, probably getting another beer, and I felt his toes press against mine. I felt a jolt of electricity or sexuality as our toes touched through our socks. The next thing I remember was we were in my bedroom.

He was wearing a western style long sleeve shirt with snaps for buttons, and I unsnapped each one to reveal his lean bare, mostly smooth chest and tummy. I kept going, (as Dave would say), and opened his jeans and pulled them down. His young cock was throbbing hard in his white briefs. I then somehow wound up on top of his body and was rubbing against him. The next thing I knew was he was kissing me. We were making out and exchanging tongues and spit. Quaaludes were a great drug to make people feel very sexy. After making out, I removed his jockeys and took his hard cock in my mouth and sucked him until he fed me his load.

I then tried to kiss him again, and he pushed me away, saying that it bothers him, even when girls try to kiss him after he came in their mouth. But I finished undressing and laid next to him and kept stroking his spent cock, until he got hard again. He then played with my cock and jerked me off, while I did the same to him. We made each other cum. I invited him to spend the night, and said I could drive him to work the next day. He got all up tight and said he had to go home.

The next day at work, he acted a bit weird, but he did stay at my apartment, while I was on vacation, and when I returned I found a pair of his jockey shorts crumpled up on the bathroom floor. I picked them up and discovered a fresh load of cum in them. He must have jerked off that morning and left them as a "gift" for me.

I tried to get him to come over after that, but he always refused and soon found a steady girlfriend. However I still remain friends with him and his wife today, 25 years after that night. We discussed that night on the night of his bachelor party before he married, and he told me that it was the only gay experience that he ever had, but that he remembered every detail and was glad that it happened. I will always remember that as one of my hottest experiences, as I had lusted over Harry for a couple of years before, and finally got to suck his cock and swallow his cum, as well as to make out with him.

Have any other member's had experiences that they want to share? Thanks.

Mike

I'm a member of this site because I am very attracted to young straight guys, and love to see them enjoying man to man sex. I have had a number of straight guys who I have sucked off over the years. I would be curious, (and turned on) to read about any other member's experiences.

One of my hottest was when I was approximately 30, and I was manager of a warehouse where we hired high school and college students. His name was Harry and he was 19, working during the summer on his college break. He had come back to work for several summers and we had become friends. I had agreed to allow him to house sit my apartment while I was on vacation. He came over one evening before I left for vacation, to show him my apartment. We were drinking and took Quaaludes, which were a popular drug at that time. As we sat around listening to music, and getting high, he asked me if I was gay. I told him that I was and he was sending me a vibe that he might be interested in something happening. We had taken off our sneakers and were in our white socks. I remember that we were standing near my refrigerator, probably getting another beer, and I felt his toes press against mine. I felt a jolt of electricity or sexuality as our toes touched through our socks. The next thing I remember was we were in my bedroom.

He was wearing a western style long sleeve shirt with snaps for buttons, and I unsnapped each one to reveal his lean bare, mostly smooth chest and tummy. I kept going, (as Dave would say), and opened his jeans and pulled them down. His young cock was throbbing hard in his white briefs. I then somehow wound up on top of his body and was rubbing against him. The next thing I knew was he was kissing me. We were making out and exchanging tongues and spit. Quaaludes were a great drug to make people feel very sexy. After making out, I removed his jockeys and took his hard cock in my mouth and sucked him until he fed me his load.

I then tried to kiss him again, and he pushed me away, saying that it bothers him, even when girls try to kiss him after he came in their mouth. But I finished undressing and laid next to him and kept stroking his spent cock, until he got hard again. He then played with my cock and jerked me off, while I did the same to him. We made each other cum. I invited him to spend the night, and said I could drive him to work the next day. He got all up tight and said he had to go home.

The next day at work, he acted a bit weird, but he did stay at my apartment, while I was on vacation, and when I returned I found a pair of his jockey shorts crumpled up on the bathroom floor. I picked them up and discovered a fresh load of cum in them. He must have jerked off that morning and left them as a "gift" for me.

I tried to get him to come over after that, but he always refused and soon found a steady girlfriend. However I still remain friends with him and his wife today, 25 years after that night. We discussed that night on the night of his bachelor party before he married, and he told me that it was the only gay experience that he ever had, but that he remembered every detail and was glad that it happened. I will always remember that as one of my hottest experiences, as I had lusted over Harry for a couple of years before, and finally got to suck his cock and swallow his cum, as well as to make out with him.

Have any other member's had experiences that they want to share? Thanks.

Mike

Ok, I am soaked. Wow, that was a great story. I am not ahuge fan of drug induced states. Hey, it is was what it was. It was nice that he did remember all about it. So, he probably wasn't too high. I only have a few stories like that to tell at some point in time but first I need to regain my composure and clean up a little. Thanks for sharing.:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Mike, that was amazing! Thanks!

It was nice of him to leave you a "gift"! :thumbup1:

Ok, I am soaked. Wow, that was a great story. I am not ahuge fan of drug induced states. Hey, it is was what it was. It was nice that he did remember all about it. So, he probably wasn't too high. I only have a few stories like that to tell at some point in time but first I need to regain my composure and clean up a little. Thanks for sharing.:thumbup1:
Thanks Jay. Quaaludes were a very popular drug back in the 1980's. Neither of us was totally "out of it". It wasn't like "roofies" or anything like that. I remember that it was a drug that made you lose your inhibitions. One time I met a guy in a gay bar, under the influence, and I brought him back to my apartment and we had wild crazy sex, for hours. I had told him that I had taken a half of a lude with my mixed drink. We arranged to meet again a couple of nights later for dinner. Then we came back to my apartment to have sex. I guess I wasn't the same wild sexual animal that I had been the previous time, and he asked me to take another lude. I did not, and we never got together again.:thumbdown:

I am glad that my story made you "wet". I'd love to read some of your stories too.:001_tongue:

Mike

Mike, that was amazing! Thanks!

It was nice of him to leave you a "gift"! :thumbup1:
I'd like to say it was a gift that "kept on giving", but the cum dried, and the fragrance dissipated, so I washed his jockeys with my laundry and returned them to him the following week. I have since read that guy's sometimes keep items like that in a sealed plastic bag for future "use". I did have a great jerk off session the night I got back home with Harry's wet undies in my face and mouth. That kid really smelled and tasted great.:001_tt2:

Mike

I'd like to say it was a gift that "kept on giving", but the cum dried, and the fragrance dissipated, so I washed his jockeys with my laundry and returned them to him the following week. I have since read that guy's sometimes keep items like that in a sealed plastic bag for future "use". I did have a great jerk off session the night I got back home with Harry's wet undies in my face and mouth. That kid really smelled and tasted great.:001_tt2:

Mike

Mike, just the idea of returning them to him, washed, is at least as sexually charged as the rest of it. The whole "he knew that you knew that he knew" sub-script is aitch oh tee :tongue_smilie:

Oh pleeeez don't get me started on Catholic boys summer camp, or fshing trips with my dad, his brother and my (then) very hot and curious cousins.
Like Jayman01, I must get composed first, because just the memories alone...!

M&M
Markymark. After you compose yourself, please give us some details. I can't wait.:001_smile:

Mike

Well, since we're all on the internet, fishing somehow seems the more appropriate place to start.

Mid sixties, 6th or 7th grade. I was already quite knowledgeable, thanks to a neighborhood boy. My dad and his brother Max took me, and my two cousins on several fishing trips up into the high Sierra lake region. At the time, Ice House resevoir was a very rustic and remote location with almost no services, but those Rainbow trout were delicious cooked over an open campfire. Dad and Uncle Max stayed with a friend in his trailer while we boys "roughed" it in a tent down by the water. Early on, Paul would produce cards, strip poker would ensue, and then the usual question, "Well, now what do we do?" At this point, I always became the guide. First, the cautionary warning to my younger cousin, not to say anything, and then I would slowly crawl over the top of my sleeping back, reach out and grab Paul's dick, which I would begin stroking. Then I would get Rick to do the same thing to his brother while I would touch him and usually rub his butt. Once Paul was hard, we would put Vaseline all over his dick, and he would lay me back, with my legs up, so he could fuck me. Rick would then climb over to my side of the tent so he could get on my face. Even though he was too young the first couple of times to achieve a full orgasm, I still liked to "suck him off", and it made him feel like he was one of the guys. Meanwhile, "back at the ranch" so to speak, Paul would fuck me as hard as he could, stopping every time we heard a sound outside. "What was that?" "Go look, NO! YOU go look" Finally one of us, then the others, would "bravely" exit the tent, sans clothing, to determine the cause of the noise. This always engendered the desire to run around naked for a minute or so, daring the adults asleep in their warm trailer, to awake and discover our naughty secret. Then back to the tent, always after peeing side by side into the lake. Once back, the fucking and sucking would begin anew, until Paul would cum in me. In later years, Rick would also fuck me, but always wanted me to "eat" his load so he could see how much there was. I was very obliging. Rick also liked to jack me off, licking his fingers when I had busted my nut.

Next time: Catholic Boys Camp, or Fag factory? You decide!

Love to all

M&M

Mark, It sounds like you had a lot of great reasons to go fishing with your family... I wish I had cousins like that.

Mark, It sounds like you had a lot of great reasons to go fishing with your family... I wish I had cousins like that.

Yes. Thank you for sharing Markymark. Your adoring public awaits. Please tell us more stories!

Thanks, markymark!!

Damn, you can tell a story! Is it hot in here? I LOL when you said your cousins were there, too!!

I forgot to add, the letter to your parents about made me pee my pants! Markymark, you are a treasure!

Last edited:
Wow markymark! That was some hot story. I am not Catholic, and I am now thinking , damn what I missed by going to Boy Scout camp instead. Out of the guys who fucked you and you sucked cock with, how many do you suppose are basically straight today? I wonder if straight guys really do this when they are 18 or even a few years younger.

As I was reading your story, I was also thinking about David directing this scene, and then me sitting here watching it on my computer screen.:tongue_smilie:

Mike

OK, M&M sounds like one too many priests were instructing the counselors. What a great story. Again, thank you for sharing.

I was brought up Lutheran. Jayman, I held off on the priests. I always thought it was cruel, and certainly unbelievable, that they didn't get off. If they didn't suppress, I'm sure there wouldn't have been so much child abuse I met a young man that became a priest. When I heard he was going to become a priest, I thought, just spend the night with my friend. He'll change your mnd. Poor boy is a priest in Asia. Makes me sad................

I love hearing true Boy Scout stories. I was in Boy Scouts and alas while I saw some nudity I never saw or got any action. I know that's not the case for everyone though. Can anyone share any of their favorite stories?

I love hearing true Boy Scout stories. I was in Boy Scouts and alas while I saw some nudity I never saw or got any action. I know that's not the case for everyone though. Can anyone share any of their favorite stories?
Ahh! The Boy Scouts. I began my "perving" career as a member of Lord Baden Powell's fine institution serving young men. When I joined the scouts, at age 11, I had heard rumors from the older scouts that new members had to be initiated, and that a marshmallow up the ass was the traditional initiation. I was never initiated myself, but as I became a patrol leader, etc. around the age of 13 or 14, I put the idea in the heads of my fellow scouts that we needed to resurrect the fine practice of initiations.

Under my watch, the initiations involved stripping the new scouts naked, exposing their tiny little cocks, some of which had developed a few sparse hairs, and for whatever reason, we covered their groins with Elmer's white glue. Maybe because it looked like cum? I'm not really sure. Then we formed a secret society within the scouts, and set up a clubhouse in my friend's garage. This secret society was for the older scouts, aged 14-15 at this point. My friend's older brother had a subscription to Playboy, and we took dozens of centerfolds and hung them up on the wall, and began to initiate each other. By this age, the guy's had developed their pubic hair and their cocks and balls had taken on new dimensions.

When we decided to initiate one of the guy's we would hold him down, tie his hands behind his back and lower his pants. Then we put the glue on his cock. Some of the guy's got hard. We attributed this to the Playboy centerfolds on the wall. We would sometimes tie a string around a dude's hard cock and then bounce it up and down with the string. No one ever touched cock with their bare hands and no orgasms happened, but I felt like the influence in the background, suggesting the ways to initiate each other, but having the other guy's go along with it.

I was one of the bigger guy's, and somehow had thus far avoided an initiation to myself, until one Friday night after our weekly Boy Scout meeting, we all went into another abandoned garage in the house next door to mine. The family had moved out, and the door was not locked. Well, my friends decided that I had never been initiated, and it was my turn. About four of them grabbed me and tried to pull down my pants. My cock was so rock hard in my green boy scout pants, I was afraid I would cum from the excitement. To hide my arousal, I fought them off, and after a struggle I escaped, and never was initiated myself.

It never went further than that in the initiations, but boy did I have jerk off fantasies about those experiences. But things did go further one night in a tent, on an overnight hike. Perhaps I will relate that story later.

Mike

Move over Boys in Blu (Media) :b_evil: PPAS is here

Ahh! The Boy Scouts. I began my "perving" career as a member of Lord Baden Powell's fine institution serving young men. When I joined the scouts, at age 11, I had heard rumors from the older scouts that new members had to be initiated, and that a marshmallow up the ass was the traditional initiation. I was never initiated myself, but as I became a patrol leader, etc. around the age of 13 or 14, I put the idea in the heads of my fellow scouts that we needed to resurrect the fine practice of initiations.

Under my watch, the initiations involved stripping the new scouts naked, exposing their tiny little cocks, some of which had developed a few sparse hairs, and for whatever reason, we covered their groins with Elmer's white glue. Maybe because it looked like cum? I'm not really sure. Then we formed a secret society within the scouts, and set up a clubhouse in my friend's garage. This secret society was for the older scouts, aged 14-15 at this point. My friend's older brother had a subscription to Playboy, and we took dozens of centerfolds and hung them up on the wall, and began to initiate each other. By this age, the guy's had developed their pubic hair and their cocks and balls had taken on new dimensions.

When we decided to initiate one of the guy's we would hold him down, tie his hands behind his back and lower his pants. Then we put the glue on his cock. Some of the guy's got hard. We attributed this to the Playboy centerfolds on the wall. We would sometimes tie a string around a dude's hard cock and then bounce it up and down with the string. No one ever touched cock with their bare hands and no orgasms happened, but I felt like the influence in the background, suggesting the ways to initiate each other, but having the other guy's go along with it.

I was one of the bigger guy's, and somehow had thus far avoided an initiation to myself, until one Friday night after our weekly Boy Scout meeting, we all went into another abandoned garage in the house next door to mine. The family had moved out, and the door was not locked. Well, my friends decided that I had never been initiated, and it was my turn. About four of them grabbed me and tried to pull down my pants. My cock was so rock hard in my green boy scout pants, I was afraid I would cum from the excitement. To hide my arousal, I fought them off, and after a struggle I escaped, and never was initiated myself.

It never went further than that in the initiations, but boy did I have jerk off fantasies about those experiences. But things did go further one night in a tent, on an overnight hike. Perhaps I will relate that story later.

Mike

First stop before droppin' in to watch the newest video will be a visit, de rigeur, to PPAS (Mike's and Marky's Pervy Pubescent Action Saga) also known as PeepeeAss, for a warm up.