• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Seducing & Sucking Straight Guys

Happy isn't the word lol

I can be quite selfish but these times with other people, apart from this last time, have been initiated by other people, which is what I like. I like the thought of being used. One of my fantasies is about being passed around a group of lads.

This time I arranged it. Rob was well up for it being with a younger couple (he's still young himself, he's 31). I look after Kieren as much as he wants, which is quite a lot as he's always up for it. I like to think I make him really happy sexually - he basically lives here when I'm here. He's a total top but not as into anal as he is oral. We do have anal (just me bottoming) a lot but mostly we jack and I take him in my mouth. He's happy lol.

Srry, love blurting this stuff out.

Are you apologizing for telling us the intimate parts of your sex life, Max? That’s what this thread is all about and if you like to talk about what you did, speaking at least for myself, I want to hear all the “gooey” details. Lol

btw. Great to see you posting again Max. With you being busy with your boyfriend I hadn’t expected to hear much from you so I am thrilled that you are back. :love:

I had a 3way at the weekend, couldn't wait to write about it but it's turning me on just thinking so I couldn't get far. I have some amazing shit happen to me.

I'm seeing this boy for most of this term, and this guy has been texting me for ages Rob. I've spoken about him before he is married and we've had a thing before. His wife knows. I've had him on my mind a while and Kieren said he is cute. Managed to persuade him to do stuff with Rob too. I'll write about it for sure this week.

I've been with more than one person at one quite a bit, is this usual? I love it but I'm starting to think about whether I'm normal, was just wondering what other people have done. It's not like they have been total strangers. I've been with two couples who were in a long term relationship together, one of my first boyfriends and I included people he knew on several occasions, and I've had this with Kieren and Rob. Have used protection mostly for sex.
Hi Max,

Among consenting adults I have no prudish qualms about anyone being with more than one person at a time. My only stipulation would be the honesty about such an arrangement. If everyone is on an even playing field with the understanding that they are in an open, non-monogamous realtionship, I think that's fine.

Two problems I can see possibly resulting from that though if there is not honesty about the arangement. First, one party does not know they should be taking more safety precautions during sex, given that the other is sleeping with who knows who. Or how many others. The other is that at least one sexual partner gets the feels, falls emotionally for the other, and then is tormented/hurt/angered by the seeming injustice of it.

So non-monogamy can be a mixed bag.

Hi Max,

Among consenting adults I have no prudish qualms about anyone being with more than one person at a time. My only stipulation would be the honesty about such an arrangement. If everyone is on an even playing field with the understanding that they are in an open, non-monogamous realtionship, I think that's fine.

Two problems I can see possibly resulting from that though if there is not honesty about the arangement. First, one party does not know they should be taking more safety precautions during sex, given that the other is sleeping with who knows who. Or how many others. The other is that at least one sexual partner gets the feels, falls emotionally for the other, and then is tormented/hurt/angered by the seeming injustice of it.

Each case is different, just as it is for any couple.

Way back in the 1970s right after I got done boating with my Uncle Sam I took a job with Interior in what was then called the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands. I lived on Saipan in the Mariana Islands but I traveled to a number of other islands as well. Our office had released grant money to an Outbound-style program on an island now called Pohnpei. A truly beautiful place. After the first year of operation, I was sent out to evaluate how things were going. The instructor was a guy named George and he was around 5'10 and built like a solid stone wall. He had gone to school in Hawaii and was quite a character.

Not long after I got on island, we were talking about one thing or another and he asked me if I was gay. I said I was and asked how he figured it out. He said he was cruised a lot when he was at school in Honolulu. He told me that the guys from Pohnpei had a certain technique they used when they fucked that would make the person they were fucking cum, man or woman. I laughed and said that sounded like boasting. But after a few beers, we retreated to my hotel room where we made out for quite some time and I have to say for a 24-year-old straight guy with a wife and three kids, he really was not shy about kissing or oral sex. And I cannot really say what it was he was doing a little later when he entered me but it was like he was massaging my prostate from the inside. It was the most intense feeling I have ever experienced. It was also the most intense cum shot I have ever had.

We stayed friends over the years ad occasionally he would come to the US for meetings or training for his job with the territorial government. He died a couple of years ago, old age catching up with him a little faster than was right. But he was always a good person with a ready smile and a lot of jokes.

" for a 24-year-old straight guy with a wife and three kids". Thanks for sharing but the term "straight" is a bit odd.Since I ,too, was a guy with a wife & three kids to call me straight was wrong.

Last edited:
Way back in the 1970s right after I got done boating with my Uncle Sam I took a job with Interior in what was then called the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands. I lived on Saipan in the Mariana Islands but I traveled to a number of other islands as well. Our office had released grant money to an Outbound-style program on an island now called Pohnpei. A truly beautiful place. After the first year of operation, I was sent out to evaluate how things were going. The instructor was a guy named George and he was around 5'10 and built like a solid stone wall. He had gone to school in Hawaii and was quite a character.

Not long after I got on island, we were talking about one thing or another and he asked me if I was gay. I said I was and asked how he figured it out. He said he was cruised a lot when he was at school in Honolulu. He told me that the guys from Pohnpei had a certain technique they used when they fucked that would make the person they were fucking cum, man or woman. I laughed and said that sounded like boasting. But after a few beers, we retreated to my hotel room where we made out for quite some time and I have to say for a 24-year-old straight guy with a wife and three kids, he really was not shy about kissing or oral sex. And I cannot really say what it was he was doing a little later when he entered me but it was like he was massaging my prostate from the inside. It was the most intense feeling I have ever experienced. It was also the most intense cum shot I have ever had.

We stayed friends over the years ad occasionally he would come to the US for meetings or training for his job with the territorial government. He died a couple of years ago, old age catching up with him a little faster than was right. But he was always a good person with a ready smile and a lot of jokes.
You have lead a most fascinating life juanjo and I thank you for sharing your story.

" for a 24-year-old straight guy with a wife and three kids". Thanks for sharing but the term "straight" is a bit odd.Since I ,too, was a guy with a wife & kids to call me straight was wrong.

You are a gay man who tried to lead a straight life until you realized that was not who you were. But isn’t it possible that conversely, there are straight men who’ve had gay experiences and relationships who remain basically straight? The world is not just black and white. There are many shades of gray. I believe it is unfair and inaccurate to judge the whole world based on your individual life’s experience.

One more observation. Looking through the 15 pages of stories on this thread, spanning close to 14 years, including several of my own personal experiences, there are indeed many straight men who have had gay experiences, yet remain straight.

You are a gay man who tried to lead a straight life until you realized that was not who you were. But isn’t it possible that conversely, there are straight men who’ve had gay experiences and relationships who remain basically straight? The world is not just black and white. There are many shades of gray. I believe it is unfair and inaccurate to judge the whole world based on your individual life’s experience.
We agree!

Hi Max,

Srry, I didn't make it clear. I was talking about with more than one person at a time, all together -threesomes, and a few more, once.

Although I have cheated in the past, but on separate occasions, and i know this isn't good. I'm unsure what's wrong with me in this regard, as I can't seem to stick with one boy. Mostly just giving guys oral but it's not great is it. I've been so lucky not to get into trouble with my health.

As I mention above, I'm seeing this lad, but we've also started including another guy. We've all got together a couple of times now and I know we're all enjoying it; I'm defo not gonna cheat again.

I'm sorry to hear of your friend's demise. It sounds like he was a top bloke.

So how did he do that?

Srry, I didn't make it clear. I was talking about with more than one person at a time, all together -threesomes, and a few more, once.

Although I have cheated in the past, but on separate occasions, and i know this isn't good. I'm unsure what's wrong with me in this regard, as I can't seem to stick with one boy. Mostly just giving guys oral but it's not great is it. I've been so lucky not to get into trouble with my health.

As I mention above, I'm seeing this lad, but we've also started including another guy. We've all got together a couple of times now and I know we're all enjoying it; I'm defo not gonna cheat again.

I think that you have nothing to apologize for Max. You are a college student and this is the time to be young and to experiment and have fun. Perhaps at some point you will commit to one person but for now, especially if you and your guy are open about threesomes, do it and enjoy being a young, virile and horny guy. 😆

I think that you have nothing to apologize for Max. You are a college student and this is the time to be young and to experiment and have fun. Perhaps at some point you will commit to one person but for now, especially if you and your guy are open about threesomes, do it and enjoy being a young, virile and horny guy. 😆
Agree.

Cheers mike, my apology was just English politeness at being misunderstood, we apologise for everything :ROFLMAO:

That's a beautiful story Juanjo. Thanks for sharing it.

Ah! That does clarify much more. haha

Group sex, orgy kind of stuff. Not dating two or more guys at the same time. lol