• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Seducing & Sucking Straight Guys

So, oh yes, here they are!! WOW! Lotta dust on 'em!

Must have been about 1964, (That's in the last century for you younger fellas.) I was about ten, and my mom was about sick of me cumming home with muddy pants from crawling in the dirt holes we kids dug as our forts in the big open field down the street.
Alan and I wanted something better, so when mom complained about my clothes yet again, I asked dad if he could build a "real" fort. There was no shortage of trees in our yard, but my dad just laughed. "Son, if you want a real fort, it has to be on the ground" End of discussion. The next saturday though, he needed me to go with him to the local hardware store to help pick up nails, wood, cement and other useless items.

Within two weeks, he had converted my old sandbox play area into a 12x12x6 foot wooden fort, with a window and a full size locking door! And it wasn't even my birthday! After all the jumping and hugging, it was time to run off and gather my poor unfortunate friends to watch their eyes pop when they saw what I had! And of course I had to face the heavy decision of picking which lucky lad would get to spend the first nite alone with me in "Fort Marcus" Heh Heh!

That honor fell to my sidekick Alan.

That nite, after arrangements had been made with his folks, he arrived with his sleeping bag in tow, and with great pomp and ceremony we retired to our new bastion. Dad came out to check on us, bringing a flashlight, which he said we could use if we needed to come back in the house. Finally he left and alan and I set up our sleeping bags, sat down and started talking. The first thing he wanted to know was.....

for God's sake man.....

"Why did your dad do this?" I told him I had asked for a tree fort, but dad wanted me to have something better, and safer. Next he wanted to know why I picked him first. I told him, "You know". "Huh?" "Cuz we do stuff the other guys don't" Minutes later we we quickly undressing, and Alan said "We better keep our underwear on, just in case your dad comes back." So that's when I showed Alan the door lock! Boy did he get excited!

Since it was my fort, Alan got the honor of blowing me first, after all, I was the host! Alan was a little older than me, and little bigger in the dick dept., but when it was my turn, I did my best. After all, he had taught me to start with, and you never want to disappoint your teacher! He wasn't. I could tell from the big smile. (Oh, did I mention he was a sandy blonde, with green eyes?) When I stopped for a quick rest, Alan pushed me back on my bag, and sat on my chest. He slowly slid forward until his dick was touching my chin, grabbed the back of my head, and proceeded to fuck my mouth! Meanwhile he stared intently at me and said, "This is how you should do it" And he kept "doing it" for several minutes. Now, I said Alan was older than me, older enough that he could achieve an orgasm. Not a lot mind you, but he made up for the shortfall in later years, but that is another nite in Fort Marcus. Spent, he flopped back onto his bag, was quiet for a minute, the started laughing at me. I asked what was so funny, and he said, "I was just remembering that I told my parents we were gonna christen your new fort, and they warned me not to try and sneak any alcohol in here!" We were still giggling as we crept into our bags. A few years later, we ignored that warning too!

Sucking Straight Larry in a tent

I met my best friend David when I joined the Boy Scouts at age 11. We soon started "playing games" which always lead to nudity touching and eventually sucking. David and I continued playing games during sleep overs until we both left town for college six years later. But this story takes place at age 13.

David's family went to a bungalow colony in Ellenville New York, in the Catskill Mountains each summer, and I would spend two weeks there with him each summer. David and I continued to play our sex games, and one summer when I arrived, David told me about his buddy Larry. Apparently they had jerked off together, etc. I met Larry and he was a knockout. Perhaps he was a year older than us, around 14, and he was a young athlete. He had dark brown hair, and a thin toned body. He spent his days playing ball, and swimming. Being summer time, all the kids spent their days around the pool wearing only a swimsuit. Larry had some light hair on his legs and a smooth tanned upper body, with just some wisps of hair under his arms.

Larry was a ladies man, even at that tender age as all the girls around the pool would flirt with him, and I didn't blame them. He had a dazzling smile showing off his pearly white teeth and was quite a hunk. Come to think of it, he looked a bit like Scott Baio during his early Happy Days years playing Chachi. Larry tuned out to be a straight guy as the years went by, while David and I are gay, but David was great at getting other kids our age to "experiment".

There was a tent set up behind David's bungalow, and somehow David got Larry into the tent with us to play some games. He got us to all agree to try sucking on each other's cock. I went first on Larry. I was so excited to get to lower his swim suit and see his dark pubic hair in the shadowy moonlight in the tent. His young cock was rock hard and being experienced with David, I took his whole cock in my mouth and sucked him for several minutes. He didn't cum, but then it was his turn to suck me. I opened my pants and Larry put his fist around my cock, but I never felt his lips, as he was actually sucking on his closed hand and he never really sucked me. In the dark tent, it was hard to tell what he was doing.

Eventually he stopped and then took turns with David. I don't know if he actually sucked on David's cock or not. I remember thinking that Larry thought that he got one over on me, but I was actually quite pleased to have sucked on this athletic young ladies' man Larry for five minutes or so, and at least I felt his hand on my hard cock. Perhaps that was the first time that I gave a non-reciprocal blowjob to a straight guy. It is still a hot memory to me.

I met my best friend David when I joined the Boy Scouts at age 11. We soon started "playing games" which always lead to nudity touching and eventually sucking. David and I continued playing games during sleep overs until we both left town for college six years later. But this story takes place at age 13.

David's family went to a bungalow colony in Ellenville New York, in the Catskill Mountains each summer, and I would spend two weeks there with him each summer. David and I continued to play our sex games, and one summer when I arrived, David told me about his buddy Larry. Apparently they had jerked off together, etc. I met Larry and he was a knockout. Perhaps he was a year older than us, around 14, and he was a young athlete. He had dark brown hair, and a thin toned body. He spent his days playing ball, and swimming. Being summer time, all the kids spent their days around the pool wearing only a swimsuit. Larry had some light hair on his legs and a smooth tanned upper body, with just some wisps of hair under his arms.

Larry was a ladies man, even at that tender age as all the girls around the pool would flirt with him, and I didn't blame them. He had a dazzling smile showing off his pearly white teeth and was quite a hunk. Come to think of it, he looked a bit like Scott Baio during his early Happy Days years playing Chachi. Larry tuned out to be a straight guy as the years went by, while David and I are gay, but David was great at getting other kids our age to "experiment".

There was a tent set up behind David's bungalow, and somehow David got Larry into the tent with us to play some games. He got us to all agree to try sucking on each other's cock. I went first on Larry. I was so excited to get to lower his swim suit and see his dark pubic hair in the shadowy moonlight in the tent. His young cock was rock hard and being experienced with David, I took his whole cock in my mouth and sucked him for several minutes. He didn't cum, but then it was his turn to suck me. I opened my pants and Larry put his fist around my cock, but I never felt his lips, as he was actually sucking on his closed hand and he never really sucked me. In the dark tent, it was hard to tell what he was doing.

Eventually he stopped and then took turns with David. I don't know if he actually sucked on David's cock or not. I remember thinking that Larry thought that he got one over on me, but I was actually quite pleased to have sucked on this athletic young ladies' man Larry for five minutes or so, and at least I felt his hand on my hard cock. Perhaps that was the first time that I gave a non-reciprocal blowjob to a straight guy. It is still a hot memory to me.

a 10 on the 1-10 scale!

"Why did your dad do this?" I told him I had asked for a tree fort, but dad wanted me to have something better, and safer. Next he wanted to know why I picked him first. I told him, "You know". "Huh?" "Cuz we do stuff the other guys don't" Minutes later we we quickly undressing, and Alan said "We better keep our underwear on, just in case your dad comes back." So that's when I showed Alan the door lock! Boy did he get excited!

Since it was my fort, Alan got the honor of blowing me first, after all, I was the host! Alan was a little older than me, and little bigger in the dick dept., but when it was my turn, I did my best. After all, he had taught me to start with, and you never want to disappoint your teacher! He wasn't. I could tell from the big smile. (Oh, did I mention he was a sandy blonde, with green eyes?) When I stopped for a quick rest, Alan pushed me back on my bag, and sat on my chest. He slowly slid forward until his dick was touching my chin, grabbed the back of my head, and proceeded to fuck my mouth! Meanwhile he stared intently at me and said, "This is how you should do it" And he kept "doing it" for several minutes. Now, I said Alan was older than me, older enough that he could achieve an orgasm. Not a lot mind you, but he made up for the shortfall in later years, but that is another nite in Fort Marcus. Spent, he flopped back onto his bag, was quiet for a minute, the started laughing at me. I asked what was so funny, and he said, "I was just remembering that I told my parents we were gonna christen your new fort, and they warned me not to try and sneak any alcohol in here!" We were still giggling as we crept into our bags. A few years later, we ignored that warning too!

Strange, we had the cock sucking initiation in our tree forts too growing up... We always built them on un kept areas of railroad property and or the river banks along side a few hundred acres of farm land... Hunters often used them for treestands later. LOL (I wonder were they being initiated too.)

Great story... Thanks for sharing.

Wow, Mike that was definitely a 10 you lucky dog... LOL:blushing::001_wub:

I agree with Jon! Even drag queens know feathers and fur are so 1990's!:001_tt2: So Jon? C'mon, regale us, PLEEEZ!:001_tt2:

I have a story but don't think it will be welcome on this thread so I'll mention it elsewhere sometime.

Jon, sharing our stories is a great way to relate to eachother and release any negative emotions or feelings that held us back.:thumbup: "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..." When you are ready regale us with your tale...:thumbup:

Gary & CJ Fort Lauderdale-August 1991

This is a true story that I shared with two memebers of the forum about three weeks ago. I decided to share it with the whole forum.

I've always been attracted to straight guys, since I was a kid. When I was in high school and college I would fantasize about guys, particularly when I saw them shirtless, on the beach or the playground playing ball or in the dorm. I never "made a move" on any straight guys when I was young, but I still desire similar looking guys to this day. I think we agree that 18-25 is about the best age for a cute guy, although there are guys in their 30's who are hot too, but there is "magic" in a good looking guy the ages I mentioned.

I wanted to give you an example of my kind of an ideal situation. I started going to Fort Lauderdale, Florida in the mid 80's, first to visit my parents and to watch my favorite team the Yankees, in Spring training. But I soon discovered that the streets and beaches of Fort Lauderdale were packed with college kids on break from all over the country. It was incredible eye candy for me to hang out on the strip, and take in thousands of college age kids in short and shirtless, getting drunk and looking for hot chicks. I also found out that young guys come down there to live with the college crowd, often leaving their hometowns to party, fuck, do drugs and have fun. These are the kind of kids who will also let a gay dude suck them off for some cash. This discovery lead to me living out some of my long thought of fantasies.

One of my hottest experiences ever took place in August, 1991. The McDonalds right on the strip was a place with a bathroom open to the public, and most of the available, and not available teens passed through there. I was eating lunch one day when I first saw a guy whose name was Gary. He was 19, with a smooth lean tan body, with nice blond hair that was long in the back and shaved on the sides. He saw me staring at him, and I followed him into the street. He said hi to me a block away. He was the usual story, a straight guy from North Carolina, who didn't get along with his mom and step dad, and had come down to Lauderdale for spring break.

I invited him back to my motel, offered him to share a joint with me, (a great way to get these kids to come, and come back to my room). We probably agreed to $30 or $40 for him to let me suck him off, (my favorite activity with young str8 guys). We went back to my air conditioned room, and smoked, and he got naked and we watched MTV and he was a fun smiling great looking kid with a dynamite personality. I sucked him off, he played with my dick and I got off, and I let him take a clean shower, and gave him a joint for the road, and he said he would be back, as I told him I was there all week.

Well, the story gets better, The next day, he saw me on the strip and agreed to come back with me, but told me he had a friend who would like to hang out with us. I agreed to meet him, and five minutes later, he came over with his buddy C. J., (come to think of it, as in the guy on Broke Straight Boys). CJ was about the same height as Gary, maybe 5' 10", also blonde, but shorter hair. He was 20 and had a more muscular body, while also hairless in his swim suit.

I invited them both back, and that began a week of me hanging out with two extremely hot guys 19 and 20, taking them out to eat, (in cheap places like Denny's), but driving them in my rental car, with them yelling out the windows at every girl who walked past, and flirting with the waitress at Denny's. One day I took them to a water park in Hollywood Florida. I was so proud to be with two of the hottest guys in that Splish Splash Park. We also went to play miniature golf one day. They let me win. I still have the score card.

And the sex was my fantasy, having them lay naked side by side, and taking turns sucking one after the other. I remember CJ saying that I sucked better than a chick, and when he got too close to cumming, pulling my head off and pointing with his thumb to Gary and I would scoot over on the bed to suck his buddy off. They would not cum in front of each other, and one would go outside and wait while I finished the other one off.

I paid them a nominal amount of money when they visited me, but they made for my greatest vacation ever. The last night I saw them they had made some money, and took a motel room in a chap room right on the beach. They told me their room number. I brought them breakfast in bed the next morning. I knew that Gary liked chocolate milk, and Gary, liked root beer. I brought a bagful of morning snacks, and they really appreciated my serving them breakfast in bed.

I know I've gone on and on, but it is fun thinking about Gary and CJ. I don't expect such a detailed response, but I'd be curious to know what you may have done. Thanks.

i dont understand why yall bother with seduction, i just slip them a ruphee and have my way!