• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Say Hello to New Guy Malakai White May 7th

Y’all. I can’t even deal at this moment. This boy is so beautiful to me. His eyes, his lips, his body....sigh! LOL. Seriously, I found myself checking out every inch of this man’s body. The one shot where he’s on his back with one arm behind his head and looking at the camera while he’s stroking his dick. SO SEXY. His moans were sexy and the cum shot was good too. Him standing by the window and looking out a couple of times. (I wish he was looking for me) I know this is just a solo scene and normally we don’t know how well a model will do until they’re paired, BUT I definitely have my fingers crossed for this one. Did I say he was beautiful to me? I want him, lol.

Jaybifla, I must say that I agree completely with your comments. I hope that somewhere within him is a topman waiting to get out. There are a couple of excellent bottoms here that might be able to pull that side out of him. My hope would be that he becomes a "power versatile"............