• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

On Saturday Italy defeated Belgium in a Euro 2020 soccer match. But then, "The players raced into the stands to hug the fans, but some, including Giovanni Di Lorenzo, Andrea Belotti and Alessandro Bastoni, returned without their shorts.

Italy’s Andrea Belotti, left, and Belgium’s Romelu Lukaku embrace after the Euro 2020 soccer championship quarter-final match between Belgium and Italy at Allianz Arena stadium in Munich, Germany on Friday 2 July 2021 (AP Photo / Matthias Schrader, Pool)
Athletes often take off their shirts or shoes to gift to fans after games, but taking off their pants seems like an odd option."

NINTCHDBPICT000663408225.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000663408085.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000663407813.jpg

I guess baseball is boring in comparison. lolololol

Well the Mets did start a trend in 2019 when his teammates stripped Michael Conforto to his waist after a game winning walk off hit. Looks like the Italian fans are taking a step further by stripping off their players' shorts! Of course, they could take that even one step further by pulling off the undershorts as well! Jocks may have to think twice before going up into the stands to celebrate with their fans, lest a player get a congratulatory blow job!

Well the Mets did start a trend in 2019 when his teammates stripped Michael Conforto to his waist after a game winning walk off hit. Looks like the Italian fans are taking a step further by stripping off their players' shorts! Of course, they could take that even one step further by pulling off the undershorts as well! Jocks may have to think twice before going up into the stands to celebrate with their fans, lest a player get a congratulatory blow job!
If giving head to the winning teams by the fans becomes the new trend, I will start attending soccer matches myself. :001_tt1:

If giving head to the winning teams by the fans becomes the new trend, I will start attending soccer matches myself. :001_tt1:

In that scenario, soccer would become your new favorite sport! I might accompany you as well! Young hot jocks need their fans to show their loyalty and appreciation!

My friend who is now retired used to have a corporate job and was able to get me into the the best seats in Yankee Stadium and Madison Square Garden. Three years ago he got us tickets to a Knicks - Phoenix Suns game in a corporate box right on the floor at mid court at Madison Square Garden. Phoenix was a bad team, but their best player was a VERY hot 21 year old named Devin Booker. I could not take my eyes off of him from our great seats on the floor. I have continued to follow him and now Phoenix is in the NBA Finals, leading Milwaukee 2-0. And Devin is a star and still very very hot. :001_tt1:

I could tell he had a rockin' body that night, but here is more than I saw at the Garden.

tumblr_p0h4xzLVFp1ubivixo1_1280.jpg

18b98ba390f2ec4ab97f1f313089cbe3.jpg

D0ThW88WwAERZ1A

Dawson Garcia

I am a Duke basketball fan and University of North Carolina is our arch rival, but I just read that a player named Dawson Garcia is dropping out of the NBA draft and will play a season at UNC. He's supposed to be very good but from the pics I've seen he is HOT. He seems to have some acne, but that can be sexy on a young guy. As much as I hare UNC, I think I will enjoy watching, Dawson Garcia next year.

image-1.jpg

1306386755.0.jpg

10456215.jpg

I was out last night but got home to watch the bottom of the ninth inning in one of the most thrilling finishes to a regular season baseball game that I can recall. Yankees ace, and former Astro, Gerrit Cole pitched a complete game shutout as the Yankees defeated the Astros 1-0. Cole threw 129 pitches which is the highest amount in any baseball game this year. Cole also got into an emotional shouting match with hsi manager Aaron Boone when Bone came to the mound with two outs in the ninth. Cole said he used a lot of F words with Boone but he did get to stay in and strike out the final batter. I let out a shout in my apartment with the last out too. Great game in a largely not great first half-for the Yankees. Will this be a spring board to a come backs second half of the season for Cole and the Yanks? We shall see. I love baseball and I especially love the Yankees. :smiley-love021:

usa_today_16393308.0.jpg

L3QGRRS42BECZPGTRRC3ZHC5QM.jpg

Congratulations to Jack Leiter

21 year old Vanderbilt pitching star and son of former major league pitcher, Al Leiter, Jack was selected with the #2 pick in the MLB draft last night by the Texas Rangers. He is a great young pitcher and hot as fuck as well!!! lol

h2nslukcxawlgrhbjhc0

1326020471.jpg

56f48fd5-83b3-48cf-acd6-fb40e02f90ca-051119_m_bball_2_.JPG

21 year old Vanderbilt pitching star and son of former major league pitcher, Al Leiter, Jack was selected with the #2 pick in the MLB draft last night by the Texas Rangers. He is a great young pitcher and hot as fuck as well!!! lol

h2nslukcxawlgrhbjhc0

1326020471.jpg

56f48fd5-83b3-48cf-acd6-fb40e02f90ca-051119_m_bball_2_.JPG

I agree, young, talented and very hot! The Mets drafted Vandy's other co-ace of their pitching staff.

Just when things seem to be returning to normal, the Yankees vs. Red Sox game tonight was cancelled due to three positive COVID cases and another three contact tracings according to this evening's late night news. Hope that everything resolves as quickly as possible. Obviously due to privacy law they will never disclose whether the three positive players were vaccinated or unvaccinated. Last month North Carolina State, on the verge of winning the College World Series, was kicked out when six of their players tested positive. Had all of their travelling party been vaccinated, under the NCAA testing rules in place, the team would not have been tested at all. While I hope that the Yankee situation resolves ASAP, players are going to have to more seriously ask themselves whether their loyalty to their team and teammates mandates vaccination. Had NC State been fully vaccinated, they might be the 2021 College World Series Champions right now.

Just when things seem to be returning to normal, the Yankees vs. Red Sox game tonight was cancelled due to three positive COVID cases and another three contact tracings according to this evening's late night news. Hope that everything resolves as quickly as possible. Obviously due to privacy law they will never disclose whether the three positive players were vaccinated or unvaccinated. Last month North Carolina State, on the verge of winning the College World Series, was kicked out when six of their players tested positive. Had all of their travelling party been vaccinated, under the NCAA testing rules in place, the team would not have been tested at all. While I hope that the Yankee situation resolves ASAP, players are going to have to more seriously ask themselves whether their loyalty to their team and teammates mandates vaccination. Had NC State been fully vaccinated, they might be the 2021 College World Series Champions right now.
I have an old friend in town staying with me who is not a baseball fan. Had he not been here this would have felt more like a gut punch than it now is. It is all very confusing. The three pitchers who are confirmed to have tested positive have all been vaccinated as have over 80% of the players. There are three unconfirmed players who’ve had positive initial results. The rumor is that the teams best player, Aaron Judge is among them. This is a developing story. This miserable 2021 Yankee season just took another very negative turn. I may be crying in July, “Wait for next year”.

A63548FC-E1F0-4F53-B1E3-44079CBE6D7B.jpg

I applaud Cleveland on the name change.

While I am not enjoying watching The Boston Red Sox take three of the first four games against the Yankees this weekend at Fenway Park, I am enjoying watching some of the young Red Sox players. :001_tongue:

Jarren Duran

ghows-PJ-200829863-bf06f9c1.jpg

Jarren-Duran-USATSI_16099795.jpg

Tanner Houck

8731a69b63c5132fb64e721a6d8bb59e

I think there are some others. I will do further research during this afternoon's game. :tongue:

Here's finally a better quality video of Tom's press conference posted on YT. It's a little confusing with the name plates as they are reversed from where the Gold medal Olympians actually sit down. Also the name plates start with the last name first, followed by the first name.

So the names are Thomas Daley who is actually seated to our left. And Matty (Matthew) Lee who is seated to our right.

The part where he talks about being a gay man and an Olympian begins at 7:37 if you prefer to skip to that point. But the whole interview is quite good. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that Tampa. I'd love to get to know some of the Olympic athletes with their names, sports and countries!