• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

The Yankees are playing the Atlanta Braves this weekend and I’m getting an up close look at Braves first baseman Matt Olson and I like what I am seeing. :001_smile:

View attachment 182998View attachment 183000
Good looking! The rubber match is today and they are pretty evenly matched up Max Fried going for Atlanta and Nestor Cortes going for NYY, I'm pulling for your Yankees Mike.

GPaiROSXsAAvruz.jpg

OMG you seen this guy - racing is an athlete right?

The Yankees who got off to a remarkable start to this season have slumped badly over the last several weeks, although still just one game out of first place in the American League East, but playing very poorly EXCEPT team captain Aaron Judge is having a remarkable season. He hit his 32nd home run last night and drove in his 83rd run on July 1. The comparison of his stats to some of the All Time greats can be staggering. I sure hope the Yankees right the ship. But at least it is fun to watch Aaron Judge day in and day out.

IMG_2398.jpeg

IMG_2396.jpeg

And the Yankees have a very “hot” prospect, in more ways than one, :wink:

Spencer Jones is 22 years old, 6’ 6”, 235 lbs. He currently has 19 doubles, 10 homers, 35 RBIs and 18 stolen bases. he will be playing the Futures Game, an all star game for mino=r leaguers later this month.

IMG_2399.jpeg
IMG_2404.jpeg
IMG_2402.jpeg

The Yankees are currently playing in Chicago against the White Sox who are having a historically bad season. They fired their manager and replaced him with Grady Sizemore. And his name registered with me as a former player who was very HOT! Here is a pic of him today in this 40’s still looking good and a few from his playing days when there were leaked nudes of him. No full frontal nudity here but a very hot guy, that Grady Sizemore. I always wondered if his name “Size more” was indicative of what he was packing. :001_smile:

IMG_2420.jpeg
IMG_2421.jpeg
IMG_2422.jpeg
IMG_2423.jpeg

The Yankees are currently playing in Chicago against the White Sox who are having a historically bad season. They fired their manager and replaced him with Grady Sizemore. And his name registered with me as a former player who was very HOT! Here is a pic of him today in this 40’s still looking good and a few from his playing days when there were leaked nudes of him. No full frontal nudity here but a very hot guy, that Grady Sizemore. I always wondered if his name “Size more” was indicative of what he was packing. :001_smile:

View attachment 183182View attachment 183183View attachment 183184View attachment 183185
I remember that scandal 2009-2010, he was playing for the Cleveland Indians and dating a playboy playmate and had his email account hacked and the pictures stolen. He was a very good looking then and still is now.

Late last night in Seattle, the Yankees clinched a playoff berth for the 59th time, far and away the most by any team. Next should be to clinch first place in the division as the Yanks currently have a 5 game lead over Baltimore. The ultimate goal is to win their 28th World Series title…..but it begins with clinching a spot in the playoffs. Go Yankees. :thumbup:

IMG_2442.jpeg

Late last night in Seattle, the Yankees clinched a playoff berth for the 59th time, far and away the most by any team. Next should be to clinch first place in the division as the Yanks currently have a 5 game lead over Baltimore. The ultimate goal is to win their 28th World Series title…..but it begins with clinching a spot in the playoffs. Go Yankees. :thumbup:

View attachment 183234
Congrats Mike, on your Bronx Bombers !