• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

As I read more about Freshmen Jaden Schutt, he is not projected to be a starter for Duke, but rather a sharp shooter coming off the bench. We shall see, but he will sure be nice for me to watch when Duke starts their season in two weeks. :001_smile:

View attachment 100445
I certainly interested in watching his sharp shooting! I'd even offer him a Big Mac!

lol kg. Today with NIL, (name, image, likeness) deals for college athletes, I’m afraid my Big Mac move wouldn’t work anymore today. 🥲
Good point, but your Big Mac move worked great for you at Ft. Lauderdale Spring Break back then!

The World Series ended on Saturday, the NFL is in mid season and tonight is Opening Night in NCAA Men’s Basketball and the 2022-2023 debut of my Duke Blue Devils. For the first time in my time as a fan, we will have someone other than Coach K as head coach and as usual with Duke recruiting the top players, they leave after one or two years. And so I will need to watch and learn the skill sets of a basically brand new team, but they are Duke. And as Jerry Seinfeld famously said, in sports you are rooting for the “laundry”. The Duke unis and the history of the organization.

GO DUKE!!!

076A68AF-0369-41E5-8152-941D9BF73ED4.jpeg
A8ACD6FD-DE06-49B7-AD53-B790232F8574.jpeg
596A3542-8A46-400E-B42A-63578DA140FA.jpeg

My Duke Blue Devils played their third game of the young season last night and lost after leading Kansas late in the second half. But I am very encouraged by the play of the Freshmen and transfers. Their top two recruits are both injured to an extent. #1 Dereck Lively did play while their second big time recruit Dariq Whitehead has not gotten on the floor yet. Freshmen Kyle Filiposki has been dominant and Tyrese Proctor had some big baskets last night too. I am optimistic about this young team coached by Jon Scheyer.

But I started this thread and my original Hot College & Professional Players to show off hot guys playing for my teams and other teams I watch. And Duke has some hotties this year, (as usual).

#30 Kyle Filiposki and #5 Tyrese Proctor are among my favorites in hotness, but so many others I would do in a heartbeat too, lol :drool:

48164CFA-A2C7-4CA0-9192-FFD1E96D48A8.jpeg
F637E105-F69E-4B34-89FC-0708F316D607.jpeg
C2CE0477-C3D7-4F7E-A587-10560F55A78A.jpeg
09E39C20-E841-42A7-8556-42B967263C6F.jpeg

And I’ve got to give props to our first year coach Jon Scheyer who played four years for Duke and was an assistant to Coach K these last several years. I always found him cute as a player. And he is still a handsome young man today!!

E867D07B-235F-4B5E-A1EE-BC52F573C1BF.jpeg
BE90E88C-BDA1-4CB0-8139-8F3185E5D6CF.jpeg

And I’ve got to give props to our first year coach Jon Scheyer who played four years for Duke and was an assistant to Coach K these last several years. I always found him cute as a player. And he is still a handsome young man today!!

View attachment 103806View attachment 103807
No question that over the years Duke basketball has recruited talented and more often than not very good looking young men!

No question that over the years Duke basketball has recruited talented and more often than not very good looking young men!
You mean id the young men are dogs they would not be recruited :D

You mean id the young men are dogs they would not be recruited :D
Not if they run like greyhounds and score a lot of points! Those type dogs are welcome on any team! But to answer more seriously, good looks on a college jock are a plus but will not overcome superior talent. E.g. Mikeyank and I in recent years have been admiring the good looks of Joey Baker, who lost his starting role last year to new recruits with superior talent, even though Joey was Duke's team captain. Joey has since transferred to another school, where he will get more playing time. My point was not absolute, but just an observation that over the years more often than not Duke Men's Basketball has recruited a number of good looking young men.

Not if they run like greyhounds and score a lot of points! Those type dogs are welcome on any team! But to answer more seriously, good looks on a college jock are a plus but will not overcome superior talent. E.g. Mikeyank and I in recent years have been admiring the good looks of Joey Baker, who lost his starting role last year to new recruits with superior talent, even though Joey was Duke's team captain. Joey has since transferred to another school, where he will get more playing time. My point was not absolute, but just an observation that over the years more often than not Duke Men's Basketball has recruited a number of good looking young men.

I agree. The most important thing to me is for Duke to have talented players who win a lot of games. But if they are hot, that adds to my enjoyment of watching. And sometimes players on the opposing teams are hot too, but with them I want them to miss shots and turn the ball over. :ROFLMAO:

You do know I was just funin'

I agree. The most important thing to me is for Duke to have talented players who win a lot of games. But if they are hot, that adds to my enjoyment of watching. And sometimes players on the opposing teams are hot too, but with them I want them to miss shots and turn the ball over. :ROFLMAO:
Written like a true fan, as we all are!

And sometimes players on the opposing teams are hot too, but with them I want them to miss shots and turn the ball over. :ROFLMAO:

Case in point Duke easily defeated Delaware tonight after a slow start. But Delaware had a Freshmen named Cavan Reilly who hit two threes early. He stepped scoring after that but he remained good to look at for me. :love:

BC75FE2F-1FF3-4718-8796-6BC48D2C1610.jpeg
F420B566-79A2-44B3-BFDF-58C3FA486FD9.png

Case in point Duke easily defeated Delaware tonight after a slow start. But Delaware had a Freshmen named Cavan Reilly who hit two threes early. He stepped scoring after that but he remained good to look at for me. :love:

View attachment 104119View attachment 104120
He's hot! This morning's local paper had a pic of a Southern California blond who comes off the bench for the UCONN Men's basketball team. His nickname is Joey California, and he looks like a blond surfer who just came off the beach! Think you could find him, Mikeyank?

He's hot! This morning's local paper had a pic of a Southern California blond who comes off the bench for the UCONN Men's basketball team. His nickname is Joey California, and he looks like a blond surfer who just came off the beach! Think you could find him, Mikeyank?
You know that’s the kind of research I love to do. But I discovered that while he’s from California, his real name is Joey Calcaterra. But a rose is a rose is a rose. :wink:

72246CC6-769A-4C26-A60C-B931C1B35401.jpeg
3E938CAA-5552-483E-A7F9-D4F1683C79A1.jpeg

This is one of Duke’s superstar Freshmen, Dereck Lively from last nights win. I knew he was very talented, but the more I see him, the more I’m starting to appreciate how hot and sexy he is. What a great combination for me, super talented and super sexy! :love:

1644D05E-B513-41F2-8B91-0C49DDF4CB35.jpeg

Mike you are suppose to just watch his play not his looks as an avid fa, for shame!