• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Mike you are suppose to just watch his play not his looks as an avid fa, for shame!

I know you are joking br. šŸ¤£

But seriously I look for hotness everywhere in life, television newscasters, politicians, obviously actors, singers, etc. In all of these cases, looks are secondary to the primary reason I watch themā€¦ā€¦ā€¦but hotness sure is a sweet secondary reason. šŸ˜

I know you are joking br. šŸ¤£

But seriously I look for hotness everywhere in life, television newscasters, politicians, obviously actors, singers, etc. In all of these cases, looks are secondary to the primary reason I watch themā€¦ā€¦ā€¦but hotness sure is a sweet secondary reason. šŸ˜
Of course I was joking & I do the same on every video or scene I watch online!

831BE089-22C7-40A4-8277-B1DD98251AD8.jpeg
D68EFD56-42EF-4F84-95AA-09E69F77C5CB.jpeg
3467F51B-F60F-4BB3-986A-AA0BCA92F1D1.jpeg
F1B70123-E23F-449C-82E4-E138C717B14F.jpeg

Welcome to the new Duke basketball players!

Dereck Lively and Dariq Whitehead are the top two recruits but both started the season injured, but fellow Freshmen, #30, 7 ft. , 230 lb. 19 year old Kyle Filipowski out of Middletown, New York, and #5 Tyrese Proctor, 6ā€™ 5ā€, 175 lb. , 18 year old out of Sydney, Australia have impressed in the first four games. If they continue to play well, when Lively and Whitehead are back at full strength , this could be a great year. But it is very early and I am an optimistic fan. šŸ˜€

Dereck Lively and Dariq Whitehead are the top two recruits but both started the season injured, but fellow Freshmen, #30, 7 ft. , 230 lb. 19 year old Kyle Filipowski out of Middletown, New York, and #5 Tyrese Proctor, 6ā€™ 5ā€, 175 lb. , 18 year old out of Sydney, Australia have impressed in the first four games. If they continue to play well, when Lively and Whitehead are back at full strength , this could be a great year. But it is very early and I am an optimistic fan. šŸ˜€

I thought that Duke's last Australian, Jack White, did well. So if Tyrese Proctor does as well or better, Duke will be well off.

Iā€™m not a New York Jets fan, but I do follow all the local teams and the Jetā€™s pretty boy quarterback Zach Wilson has been benched for this Sundayā€™s game against The Bears after a poor performance last week, and comments where he didnā€™t take responsibility for his poor play, after the game. If he canā€™t work in the NFL, maybe David can have him make a guest appearance on the futon. :sneaky2:

5D3BB087-75F5-4447-A2AC-7AF77E559A30.jpeg
6CBAB0C3-F956-4B1F-B9BB-AE51189C6275.jpeg

Iā€™m not a New York Jets fan, but I do follow all the local teams and the Jetā€™s pretty boy quarterback Zach Wilson has been benched for this Sundayā€™s game against The Bears after a poor performance last week, and comments where he didnā€™t take responsibility for his poor play, after the game. If he canā€™t work in the NFL, maybe David can have him make a guest appearance on the futon. :sneaky2:

View attachment 105048View attachment 105049
DREAM ON! :D

My team, The Giants are not on a hot streak either. After being upset last Sunday by the Lions, they play in Dallas today in the late afternoon NFL Thanksgiving game. But our quarterback, former Duke quarterback, Daniel Jones is not being blamed, but a drubbing by the Cowboys today may change that too. This is a tough town. lol

1A15D010-0CD1-4321-AD72-ED8BDDC208E2.jpeg
243DF6BA-784E-4216-86E6-E27D1566DAE0.jpeg

View attachment 105048View attachment 105049
Even though I am a long suffering Jet fan who now follows college football more than pro, I have to agree with you, especially with Zach on David's futon!

I sure hope the Yankees can re-sign Aaron Judge. Apparently the teams latest offer is $300 million for eight years. That works out to $37.5 million a year until age 40. Not a bad deal for Aaron. I keep checking if an announcement is immenant. So far no deal. I would be very sad if he goes elsewhere.

AF49D3AE-1DC6-4C13-8F7A-CD76FC4CFC9B.jpeg

And as to my other team, (not counting the New York Football Giants), but my Duke Blue Devils had an impressive home win over Ohio State last night, and I grow more and more infatuated with 19 year old Freshmen Kyle Filipowski who is 7 feet tall and 230 lbs. He has been their best player so far this season with Lively and Whitehead still coming back from injuries.

But in addition to my marveling at his play on the court, my dirty mind keeps thinking to what he looks like naked and hard. I am a dirty, dirty man! :drool:

FC6EB88F-8FE4-4021-AB09-3EEAF3CBDDF6.jpeg

With respect to your last sentence, I suspect you have lots of company in that regard, myself included!

Duke comes to my neck of the woods playing in the Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden versus Iowa tonight. I wonā€™t be attending but watching on TV. Go Duke!!!

110F5F45-B5FE-42F6-9E9B-9038E2BD1359.jpeg

Duke did win their game against Iowa last night, but my main sports focus remained on baseball and the ongoing Aaron Judge free agent negotiations. Yesterday afternoon reports came out that Judge accepted the San Francisco Giants offer of $360 million, but then the report was retracted and it was said that the Yankees are still in the mix. Perhaps today, while Iā€™m at work Judge will make a decision, but for Yankee fans this is a very tense time, even though we are in December. šŸ„¶

8BF233C8-035F-4E0D-8013-6F7E7DBB9F07.jpeg