• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

I want to try to express how important to me the Aaron Judge signing is. A non sports fan probably won’t understand, but I have been a Yankee fan since I was a kid, and having a team that you love becomes a passion, even an obsession to a true fan. Baseball is a part of my life. The season stretches over six months, not including the pre-season and hopefully a long post-season too. Basically every day between April and October, there is a Yankee game for me to watch, listen to or at least read about.

Aaron Judge is a larger than life ultimate Yankee hero, both figuratively and in reality at 6′ 7″, 282 lbs. Having him sign a nine year contract, guarantees he will be a Yankee to watch and to root for. Tuesday afternoon, I was closely following the news from San Diego and when I heard that Judge was about to sign with the San Francisco Giants, I was devastated. But Wednesday morning, just before I left for work, I heard that he is coming back, I was thrilled. I was thinking about it last evening when I got home and I actually got teary eyed thinking about how I almost lost him and now as a senior citizen myself, will have him for a good part of my remaining years.

I know how silly it sounds, but to me it is very, very important.

F7D4CD36-6084-4043-906F-4BA8252103D1.jpeg

Congrats on the Yankees signing Judge! The Mets traded DeGrom for Velander instead!

Duke won their final non-conference game tonight against an inferior team, Maryland-Eastern and the cute Freshmen sharp shooter Jaden Schutt played 18 minutes and hit three out of three three point shots for nine points. Yay Jaden. :love:

AA289EB7-2C9B-4D2B-89D5-0EC8404FAD29.png

Please console our Brit friends who saw their football team lose in the final seconds yesterday

Congrats on the Yankees signing Judge! The Mets traded DeGrom for Velander instead!
Verlander and Scherzer are a great one two punch for The Mets. But Judge is a generational player, who may have a plaque someday in Monument Park alongside Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio, Mantle and the rest. But the Mets with owner Steve Cohen are doing a great job improving every year.

Verlander and Scherzer are a great one two punch for The Mets. But Judge is a generational player, who may have a plaque someday in Monument Park alongside Ruth, Gehrig, DiMaggio, Mantle and the rest. But the Mets with owner Steve Cohen are doing a great job improving every year.
Assuming he stays healthy & fit.

“Twins Cameron and Cayden Boozer, sons of former Duke forward and two-time NBA All-Star Carlos Boozer, from Miami (FL) Christopher Columbus High are rated among the top 25 prospects in the Class of 2025 by most major services, with Cameron, a 6-foot-9 power forward, being the top ranked player across the board”.

I’d sure love to see Carlos’s twins on Duke in a couple of years!

C327EA9D-B4D1-4100-99CE-7E2EB3085519.jpeg
7E266590-6884-4FAF-9D10-F176D2FB4640.jpeg

I am not a New York Jets fan, but living in New York City, the big sports news of today is that in Sunday’s Jets-Lions game at the Meadowlands, there will be a change in starting quarterback. Zach Wilson was the #2 pick in the 2020 draft and he has been the starting quarterback for the Jets, this year in his second year in the league. But he was ineffective and was replaced two weeks ago by Mike White, more of a journeyman, and the fans love White who is tougher and has played better. But last week White was sacked and came out of the game twice, and it was announced yesterday that White will miss tommorow’s game and Zach will get his old job back at least for this week.

With my team, The Giants not playing until Sunday night, I will watch at least the first half tomorrow before I need to go out to meet friends for dinner. This should be highly entertaining and filled with drama. And in keeping with the spirit of this thread, while Zach is the “pretty boy”, Mike White is actually very handsome as well.

By the way, Zach Wilson, #2 is earning $8.75 million this year and Mike White #5 is earning $2.5 million this year.

80CDB99B-539F-4DDF-89A7-ABEEEA25A8CD.jpeg
3203042C-54A9-4F69-9EC3-3C552D7CEF75.jpeg

Interesting how over the season the standings have radically shifted for various teams in the east in both conferences.

Interesting how over the season the standings have radically shifted for various teams in the east in both conferences.
The great wish of the NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle from back in the 1970’s was to achieve parity, where on any given Sunday, any team can beat any other team. That helps explain the supposed good teams losing and conversely the poorer teams succeeding.

The great wish of the NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle from back in the 1970’s was to achieve parity, where on any given Sunday, any team can beat any other team. That helps explain the supposed good teams losing and conversely the poorer teams succeeding.
Yes, I recall. It has lead in my opinion the mixed results.

I am not a New York Jets fan, but living in New York City, the big sports news of today is that in Sunday’s Jets-Lions game at the Meadowlands, there will be a change in starting quarterback. Zach Wilson was the #2 pick in the 2020 draft and he has been the starting quarterback for the Jets, this year in his second year in the league. But he was ineffective and was replaced two weeks ago by Mike White, more of a journeyman, and the fans love White who is tougher and has played better. But last week White was sacked and came out of the game twice, and it was announced yesterday that White will miss tommorow’s game and Zach will get his old job back at least for this week.

With my team, The Giants not playing until Sunday night, I will watch at least the first half tomorrow before I need to go out to meet friends for dinner. This should be highly entertaining and filled with drama. And in keeping with the spirit of this thread, while Zach is the “pretty boy”, Mike White is actually very handsome as well.

By the way, Zach Wilson, #2 is earning $8.75 million this year and Mike White #5 is earning $2.5 million this year.

View attachment 108920View attachment 108922
Still given a choice of taking Zach or Mike to bed, Zach always wins for me!