• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Zach Wilson was here in Pittsburgh today for the Jets victory over the Steelers. You are right about him being a cute young guy and he has a nice smile. His good looks took the sting out of the loss. I hope he doesn't have any more injuries and has a successful career.
He is a cutie. Sorry about the Steelers loss. I am not a Jets fan. :wink:

2 of the happiest people on the planet right now are ME & Chris Star. Jaguars beat the Chargers, 38-10 on the road.

I just checked the NFL scores and I’m sorry for you & Chris, but I see the Eagles beat Jacksonville yesterday.

And I an an admirer of your Quarterback!!!! I’ve had a thing for long haired sexy young guys for many years. :001_tt2:

7C5CB450-A845-467B-B962-6C878C890425.jpeg

Yeah, he had a terrible game. But they lost by 8 to the best team currently in the league and on the road. It is what it is.

It is unfair to compare records set in different eras as the conditions from one to another are not the same.
I believe that Home Run Baker in the generation before Babe Ruth led the league with only twelve home runs! Obviously at that time the baseball was heavy and did not fly!

I believe that Home Run Baker in the generation before Babe Ruth led the league with only twelve home runs! Obviously at that time the baseball was heavy and did not fly!

Which shows how unbelievably talented Babe Ruth was to hit 60 In the dead ball era.

Thanks br. With the excitement of Aaron Judge setting the A.L. homer record and the Yanks clinching the A.L. East, and the Giants off to their best start in years at 3-1, the Duke Blue Devils are waiting in the wings to debut their new team and new coach next month.

I love my teams and the continuum of my seasons merging. Thanks for the Dukie reminder. :001_smile:

Thanks br. With the excitement of Aaron Judge setting the A.L. homer record and the Yanks clinching the A.L. East, and the Giants off to their best start in years at 3-1, the Duke Blue Devils are waiting in the wings to debut their new team and new coach next month.

I love my teams and the continuum of my seasons merging. Thanks for the Dukie reminder. :001_smile:
My pleasure.

This is pretty cool. New York City’s Empire State Building honored Aaron Judge’s accomplishment of hitting 62 home runs by lighting up in pinstripes on Tuesday night.

6247A715-147F-4004-913C-AA18821FF1AD.jpeg

This is an incredibly exciting time for me and my teams. The New York Giants are off to their best start in years at 5-1. Tonight the NBA kicks off for the Knicks & Nets and the Brooklyn Nets will be hosting the New Orleans Pelicans lead by Zion Williamson who was player of the year for Duke.

But right now my focus is on the New York Yankees who defeated Cleveland yesterday to win the American League Division Series and tonight they begin the best of seven American League Championship Series in Houston against their biggest current rival, The Houston Astros.

And so I am off to work now and will return tonight for game one from Houston. Go Yankees!!!! Lol

BBF70883-904E-48DA-B515-F14BA2849161.jpeg

D29BF5DD-ED22-4592-9384-A042094C94DE.jpeg

Which shows how unbelievably talented Babe Ruth was to hit 60 In the dead ball era.
Very good point, although compared to Home Run Baker the ball must have had at least somewhat more life as some Ruth's contemporaries like Jimmy Foxx a/k/a "the old double X" were way up there in home runs during that era as well. I totally agree with you that compared to modern times Babe Ruth had a much deader ball to hit. Good luck to the Yankees in getting over their "Astros hump" in the ALCS!

Very good point, although compared to Home Run Baker the ball must have had at least somewhat more life as some Ruth's contemporaries like Jimmy Foxx a/k/a "the old double X" were way up there in home runs during that era as well. I totally agree with you that compared to modern times Babe Ruth had a much deader ball to hit. Good luck to the Yankees in getting over their "Astros hump" in the ALCS!
Thank you very much kg. I just got home from work settling down in my recliner for the game.

Well, the Yankees got beat last night 4-2 in Game 1 of the ALCS in Houston. But it takes four games to win the series, and the Yankees have an opportunity to tie it up with a win tonight in Houston and bring it back to Yankee Stadium tied 1-1.

One conciliation is that my new “man crush”, Harrison Bader hit his third home run of the post season. Harrison is from the New York area, Bronxsville in Westchester County, and was a Yankees fan as a kid and went to watch the team at Yankee Stadium.

B8F34393-0306-4B14-B205-DDCD7A074282.jpeg
060EA102-6C06-4CA8-9EA6-E7F8F817EBA1.jpeg
3C3F8D3C-8CF8-4FA3-9855-01A37E9FE13A.jpeg
1B93EB73-30E8-497A-B586-A424CDAEE063.jpeg

I did some research on him and he is 28 years old, earns 5.3 million per year and he is single, so there is hope for all of us. Lololol

Last edited:
Well, the Yankees got beat last night 4-2 in Game 1 of the ALCS in Houston. But it takes four games to win the series, and the Yankees have an opportunity to tie it up with a win tonight in Houston and bring it back to Yankee Stadium tied 1-1.

One conciliation is that my new “man crush”, Harrison Bader hit his third home run of the post season. Harrison is from the New York area, Bronxsville in Westchester County, and was a Yankees fan as a kid and went to watch the team at Yankee Stadium.

View attachment 99586View attachment 99587View attachment 99588View attachment 99589

I did some research on him and he is 28 years old, earns 5 million per year and he is single, so there is hope for all of us. Lololol
Dream on!