• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

So the Pads won yesterday.
I’ve had a crush on Manny Machado since he was a kid shortstop with Baltimore.

Here is young Manny with Baltimore and a more mature but still hot Manny with San Diego.

D4C60E74-521A-4832-8DAB-C0FB63F0A5D1.jpeg
D667521C-57A8-4B5A-860B-ECB807B75C28.jpeg
2B30974D-8C69-412B-875D-9D117A3FF4DB.jpeg

The Yankees lost the first two games down in Houston, 5-2 and 4-3, but return to Yankee Stadium for Games 2, 3 and hopefully 4. Houston is a tough team, but the Yanks have their best two pitchers going next, Garret Cole & Nasty Nestor Cortes. I will keep rooting until the final out of the final game. GO YANKS!!!

A6D18F89-269F-4C41-A877-166249D8E466.jpeg
3F872432-4965-482B-BAE0-EB56D2ECD4DF.jpeg
E6C08507-306F-4F4C-8A33-A882D28569DE.jpeg

And while I am primarily focused on the Yankees right now, one of my other favorite teams, (along with Duke basketball), The New York Giants who are 5-1 travels to Jacksonville to play Jay & Chris’s favorite team The Jacksonville Jaguars. And I didn’t realize that the two quarterbacks played against each other in college. Trevor Lawrence for Clemson & Daniel Jones for Duke, in ACC action. (Clemson beat Duke).

Luckily for me the Giants play in the early afternoon and The Yankees at night.

7C15649F-492B-4FC9-89FC-C3B28B22BC33.jpeg
934E69CF-EB22-499F-9DF4-E63CC1973B57.jpeg
4C77BC71-11C7-4A61-ADCC-F309E29E1E6A.jpeg

And while I am primarily focused on the Yankees right now, one of my other favorite teams, (along with Duke basketball), The New York Giants who are 5-1 travels to Jacksonville to play Jay & Chris’s favorite team The Jacksonville Jaguars. And I didn’t realize that the two quarterbacks played against each other in college. Trevor Lawrence for Clemson & Daniel Jones for Duke, in ACC action. (Clemson beat Duke).

Luckily for me the Giants play in the early afternoon and The Yankees at night.

View attachment 99760View attachment 99761View attachment 99762
Well, the giants beat us. Chris and I text through the whole game. so sad. You can tell the Jaguars are a better team but they’re losing most of their games by one touch down and they’re usually ahead in the first half. They need to find a rhythm.

884EFFB4-5658-4D5E-8701-3D001C86BA05.jpeg

This is General Booty from Oklahoma, He’s quarterback. Yes his name is General Booty and he can be the General of my Booty any day of the week.
Seriously tho, he sells merchandise on a website with shirts that say “Booty Call” or “I ❤️ Booty” and other Items. Part of the proceeds go to the Oklahoma Children‘s Hospital. I just thought it was so cool that he has a sense of humor about his name and uses it to sell merchandise to help benefit children.

Remember, Mike, I said this might happen in the spring. Well my Pads are out ,too. Of course they have never won the big one. While I hate the Giants I am your friend and am happy for you.

View attachment 100050

This is Major Booty from Oklahoma, He’s quarterback. Yes his name is Major Booty and he can be the Major of my Booty any day of the week.
Seriously tho, he sells merchandise on a website with shirts that say “Booty Call” or “I ❤️ Booty” and other Items. Part of the proceeds go to the Oklahoma Children‘s Hospital. I just thought it was so cool that he has a sense of humor about his name and uses it to sell merchandise to help benefit children.
I use to follow college football & I was a big fan of Clemson & the Sooners.

I originally called him Major instead of General. Its General Booty and I edited the original post.

So apparently there’s another player on the team named Joshua Eaton. No joke. LMFAO

F66F4C97-68CE-44F4-ACAC-0A7D1FB252D6.jpeg
85D71266-0DB6-4355-BF42-42DCB37298F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Last night the Yankees got eliminated from the playoffs being swept by The Astros at Yankee Stadium. The handwriting was on the wall and it seemed inevitable. Houston is clearly he best team in the American League and possibly in baseball. I do not have the bitter disappointment that most Yankee fans feel. I’d rather focus on another exciting season providing me entertainment most every day from early April right until last night. And the Yankees wound up alive in contention after every team except four were eliminated. I enjoyed the season and look forward to the off-season maneuvers and the saga of Aaron Judge being resigned and the 2023 season begins with pitchers and catchers reporting to Spring Training in less than four months. :001_smile:

Great attitude by a loyal Yankee fan with perspective and appreciation of the totality of an outstanding overall season. I believe that this is Houston's sixth year in a row in the ALCS, so they are a great team by that standard, as the cheating scandal was six years ago. This was the first year of the new playoff system, and I believe that, with the exception of one team per league, every team over .500 in MLB made the playoffs this year. Since playoff winning teams tend to be the team that is hot at the time, sometimes just a player or two, all the new inclusion may serve to harm and water down the year long efforts of the season's best teams. That is exactly what happened this year as every team except the Astros which won over 100 games is now gone, and the Phillies, the other team in the World Series finished a distant third in the NL East.

Great attitude by a loyal Yankee fan with perspective and appreciation of the totality of an outstanding overall season. I believe that this is Houston's sixth year in a row in the ALCS, so they are a great team by that standard, as the cheating scandal was six years ago. This was the first year of the new playoff system, and I believe that, with the exception of one team per league, every team over .500 in MLB made the playoffs this year. Since playoff winning teams tend to be the team that is hot at the time, sometimes just a player or two, all the new inclusion may serve to harm and water down the year long efforts of the season's best teams. That is exactly what happened this year as every team except the Astros which won over 100 games is now gone, and the Phillies, the other team in the World Series finished a distant third in the NL East.
Please don't snub my Pads. It is so rare for them to get to the play offs & have yet to win the big one!

Please don't snub my Pads. It is so rare for them to get to the play offs & have yet to win the big one!
The Padres are a good team with a great starting pitching staff, whom as a Met fan I correctly feared as I believe the Mets went 2-4 against them in the regular season. Still they did finish I believe 22 games behind the Dodgers. But by this year's expanded playoff rules, they had a great season no doubt!

With my baseball season over, although the World Series is yet to be played, I am thrilled that the Giants are off to such a great start, but I am now trying to catch up on my third team that I follow, the mens basketball team of Duke University.

As usual with Duke, most of the stars of last year have moved on to the NBA and I am trying to familiarize myself with the Freshmen. This one had escaped me and looking at his pics, I think he will be a favorite for me, whether he turns out to be a good player or not. His name is Jaden Schutt . He is 6’5”, 185 lbs. And this is what he looks like. :001_smile:
132E81A4-AD11-4E07-83AC-77D21D95803E.jpeg
7439F7BE-402F-46E0-86F6-B8362EC4CC92.jpeg

With my baseball season over, although the World Series is yet to be played, I am thrilled that the Giants are off to such a great start, but I am now trying to catch up on my third team that I follow, the mens basketball team of Duke University.

As usual with Duke, most of the stars of last year have moved on to the NBA and I am trying to familiarize myself with the Freshmen. This one had escaped me and looking at his pics, I think he will be a favorite for me, whether he turns out to be a good player or not. His name is Jaden Schutt . He is 6’5”, 185 lbs. And this is what he looks like. :001_smile:
View attachment 100299View attachment 100301
Good looking dude!

Being a fellow Duke fan I thought you’d be interested. We need some eye candy for this upcoming season with Joey Baker transferring.
New eye candy also welcome! Very rare for a team captain to transfer, but with Joey he just was not getting the playing time, because in all honesty the younger talent was just better.

As I read more about Freshmen Jaden Schutt, he is not projected to be a starter for Duke, but rather a sharp shooter coming off the bench. We shall see, but he will sure be nice for me to watch when Duke starts their season in two weeks. :001_smile:

7D01CE96-F140-4E76-A3E1-A27AD39F152D.jpeg