• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Am glad for you. You might not like it that I am a fan of Clemson's FB team.

Yes Mike mentioned it. But it is their FB team I am a fan of.:001_tongue:

I sure hope that Major League Baseball and the Player’s Association can work out an agreement and end their lockout in time for spring training which is due to start in just a few weeks or certainly in time for the regular season in early ASpril.

I just saw this pic of Yankee star Aaron Judge, who I admire as a player and as a HOT man, and I sure don’t want to have to miss any baseball in 2022!

8EE6A01F-645B-4C7F-B9B5-44B86A53A423.jpg

Sports history has just been made when Rafa won his 21 Opens and now has the most Open wins any male player ever had. In his least successful venue. Serena remains the women with the most opens I believe 22 .

Last edited:

Thanks for the article, br. This is such a weird off season with the lockout going on. It’s like baseball and for me Yankee news has just vanished off the face of the earth. Hopefully a settlement will be done in time for spring training to begin close to normally. Then the Yanks will need to quickly address their question marks including first base, shortstop and starting pitching among others.

20A3B595-B61C-4570-ABA8-F2BCAF870C4E.jpg

I was very disappointed to hear of Tom Brady's decision to retire. Although I had already heard speculation in the media last week that he had said in prior times that he didn't see himself in the game past 45 years old, it's still sad news. But understandable.

I was very disappointed to hear of Tom Brady's decision to retire. Although I had already heard speculation in the media last week that he had said in prior times that he didn't see himself in the game past 45 years old, it's still sad news. But understandable.

But now there are reports that it is not yet definite. Perhaps this news make keep the speculation open through Super Bowl week. :001_unsure:

https://www.insider.com/tom-brady-not-retiring-dad-says-2022-1

I am a rabid Pats fan so when Brady left NEI was disappointed. He walked into a team that had everything so it should have surprised no one their win last year. This year they did not have everything fall their way so the loss was not unexpected. Like with everything, some players know when to retire other wait to long. Brady should have retired last year & I assume his body and what happened advised him to decide to retire. Regardless of how I feel about him Brady and Belichick are tied together to make their seemingly unbreakable record and they well deserve it.

I am a rabid Pats fan so when Brady left NEI was disappointed. He walked into a team that had everything so it should have surprised no one their win last year. This year they did not have everything fall their way so the loss was not unexpected. Like with everything, some players know when to retire other wait to long. Brady should have retired last year & I assume his body and what happened advised him to decide to retire. Regardless of how I feel about him Brady and Belichick are tied together to make their seemingly unbreakable record and they well deserve it.
Just as a point of interest br, Brady and Belichick only lost two Super Bowls and they were both to the same team quarterbacked by the same player. Just saying lol…..

FE22C99E-2BB9-4CF7-9A8D-A1A54202F5C6.jpg

08CFC562-22A0-4CDC-893D-B2F6D24045D9.jpg

Tell me what other combo has that record and what did your quarterback do after those two wins, how many wins. How many quarterbacks have won more than two wins & does it not include a certain Indie QB named Manning?

Tell me what other combo has that record and what did your quarterback do after those two wins, how many wins. How many quarterbacks have won more than two wins & does it not include a certain Indie QB named Manning?
No, I was just teasing you br. Brady & Belichick are the greatest of all time including the great Green Bay Packers of Vince Lombardi and Bart Starr. I am just proud that Eli and the Giants beat your guys on the biggest stage twice.:thumbup:

But all the accolades go to your duo.

Mike I too said what I said in jest. It is important to have a home where we can say and post things that are meant with humor. Sometimes it may not come out the right way but I never want anyone to be hurt by what I say badly .

Huge ACC game tonight between Duke, the most talented team in the conference at Notre Dame, the hottest team in the conference for the month of January and undefeated at home for 2021-2022. When I checked in mid second half, Duke was winning big! That would be an enormous win for Duke!

Huge ACC game tonight between Duke, the most talented team in the conference at Notre Dame, the hottest team in the conference for the month of January and undefeated at home for 2021-2022. When I checked in mid second half, Duke was winning big! That would be an enormous win for Duke!

Duke held on and won big. For some reason Norte Dame always seems to have some hotties on their squad like Dane Goodwin, who Duke held scoreless last night.

B2139900-1BE3-4A20-8DF6-11BF50E11B77.jpg

And Nate Laszewski is a hottie too. Duke held him to four points.

D0ED54F0-DE67-46DF-A84E-8E5A49261A56.jpg

Best case scenario for me. Cute Fighting Irish players to watch and a dominant Duke victory. That’s what I call a win win. :thumbup:

Mike the way you justifiably feel about Duke should give you an idea about how I feel about Rafa, especially after the last year of sickness & illness. His achievement on Sunday is as special for tennis fans as what the coach & Brady did.

Mike the way you justifiably feel about Duke should give you an idea about how I feel about Rafa, especially after the last year of sickness & illness. His achievement on Sunday is as special for tennis fans as what the coach & Brady did.
Kudos to Rafa!

EC914E65-D55D-48F3-B907-D5BDFACA7B72.jpg

Nadal had that crowd in the palm of his hand! They were 95% pro Nadal at the start, and the numbers kept increasing as his epic comeback emerged! When his young Russian opponent got petulant with the crowd and chair umpire, the crowd was booing him. He later said that the epic match was such an unpleasant experience for him, that he probably would retire from tennis at age 30. Nadal in contrast praised the Russian's effort, pointed out Nadal's own four lost Australian Open finals and predicted that the young Russian would win it soon. Nadal was so thankful and gracious to everyone that the crowd seemed to be crying tears of joy that he won.