• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Crushing one point loss to Virginia tonight as Virginia made a three point shot almost at the buzzer! Virginia played well, but you have to believe that there had to be an element of let down coming just two days after Duke's emotional and huge win over North Carolina.
Agreed. And now two road games coming up on Thursday and Saturday. So important now to come back strong.

Mike I had hoped you had seen my PM to you.

Duke bounced back with nice win at Clemson. I was checking out Clemson sophomore PJ Hall. I’d like to make him B J Hall.:drool:

CB825CEE-3BDB-4233-B241-16C8A9091E37.jpg

75F65A9D-DCC1-4826-9C81-7156E2E530ED.jpg

455F6675-23C4-4B65-97BE-DFE076A0D9DB.jpg

A good win for Duke and some eye candy for me. :001_tongue:

Duke bounced back with nice win at Clemson. I was checking out Clemson sophomore PJ Hall. I’d like to make him B J Hall.:drool:

View attachment 46696

View attachment 46697

View attachment 46698

Funny you should mention that about PJ Hall for I've been fantasizing about giving PJ a BJ for some time! Also he has a hot ass as well. Plus I saw him recently interviewed on the Packer/Durham ACC Network morning sports show and even off the court this kid oozes sex appeal! He must have banged most of the Clemson cheerleading team by now! I'd do the Duke player whose pic you posted as well! P.S. Recently Clemson gave Duke a very close call at Duke with Duke only prevailing by two points. Tonight's Duke win at Clemson was predicted, but this blowout win was not!

Well I am glad for you two both but I do remain a Clemson FB fan.

From last nights big win. Freshmen Trevor Keels and Paolo Banchero. They are both only 18 or 19 but look and play like men, not boys.

7EFD325F-9A67-4A40-BC5D-AE2DEAF6645E.jpgE75F770F-C9A2-438A-85A0-7F5BC0719ED6.jpg

Last edited:
Sexy Super Bowl

I don’t have a real rooting interest in Sunday’s game, except that I think that Joe Burrow is hot and I always root for former New York Giants, Odell Beckham Junior who is extremely gifted on the football field and also is a VERY hot man. So I will check out the game and watch intently if it proves to be close, but will have an eye on “my boys”, too. :001_tongue:

FB94A768-E607-4454-9069-785E8F7A6D87.jpg

EF89288B-4A26-4A2F-BE72-2C0312D266E8.jpg

I don’t have a real rooting interest in Sunday’s game, except that I think that Joe Burrow is hot and I always root for former New York Giants, Odell Beckham Junior who is extremely gifted on the football field and also is a VERY hot man. So I will check out the game and watch intently if it proves to be close, but will have an eye on “my boys”, too. :001_tongue:

View attachment 46845

View attachment 46846

Ha! Ha!

View attachment 46696

View attachment 46697

View attachment 46698

I watched some of the Notre Dame vs. Clemson game tonight, and the announcers gave some amazing info about PJ. For this entire season he wears a boot on one foot at all times other than when playing games on the court or when sleeping in a bed. He is having a great year, despite his athletic talents being severely compromised. He is not allowed to practice with the team due to his constant foot pain, and his coaches give him his own individualized practice plan. After the loss to Duke the other night as PJ was driving out of the parking lot (I once wore a boot for six weeks to successfully avoid surgery for a partial tear of the Achilles tendon, so driving can be painfully done by switching the boot for a sneaker before driving and reversing the process when arriving at the destination), PJ saw a fan whose car had a dead battery and went up to him and gave him a jump to start his battery, which prompted the announcers to speculate that AAA should give PJ a Name, Image and Likeness contract! In short, besides being a great athlete, sexy and smoking hot, he is also a great guy and beloved on the Clemson campus. Br being a Clemson fan will hopefully appreciate this.

I do, TY, this is another case of sports bringing out the best in athletes which helps erase the cases where it brings out the worse. I choose believe the good far exceeds the bad even if we hear the contrary. I am sorry KG you had that injury, I hope there were no lasting affects.

Super Bowl

Today is Super Bowl LVI, (56). I remember Super Bowl I back in 1967 when it wasn’t even called a Super Bowl. That term came a few years later. It was after the merger of the NFL and the AFL and there were no regular season games between the two leagues and this was the first time an AFL team played an NFL team. The mighty Green Bay Packers coached by legend Vince Lombardi went up against Len Dawson’s Kansas City Chiefs coached by Hank Stram. Green Bay pulled away in the second half, and it was a rout but that is where this all began. There were no Super Bowl parties and it was a game for true football fans. Today it is almost a national holiday.

47E53898-2CAE-489D-B2B6-B3C51F88155A.jpg

The game was played in the old Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, not too far from the location of today’s game, fifty-six years later.

0405FF34-F435-4856-9735-4CD59E7CF1A9.jpg

As I said a few days ago on this thread, I have no real rooting interest other than cute Joe Burrow on Cincinnati and two former New York Giants, Eli Apple and Odell Beckham Junior on The Rams. What I am really hoping for is a competitive exciting game like the AFC game a few weeks ago between Buffalo and Cincinnati. That would make for a memorable Super Bowl, 2022.

Today is Super Bowl LVI, (56). I remember Super Bowl I back in 1967 when it wasn’t even called a Super Bowl. That term came a few years later. It was after the merger of the NFL and the AFL and there were no regular season games between the two leagues and this was the first time an AFL team played an NFL team. The mighty Green Bay Packers coached by legend Vince Lombardi went up against Len Dawson’s Kansas City Chiefs coached by Hank Stram. Green Bay pulled away in the second half, and it was a rout but that is where this all began. There were no Super Bowl parties and it was a game for true football fans. Today it is almost a national holiday.

View attachment 47189

The game was played in the old Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, not too far from the location of today’s game, fifty-six years later.

View attachment 47190

As I said a few days ago on this thread, I have no real rooting interest other than cute Joe Burrow on Cincinnati and two former New York Giants, Eli Apple and Odell Beckham Junior on The Rams. What I am really hoping for is a competitive exciting game like the AFC game a few weeks ago between Buffalo and Cincinnati. That would make for a memorable Super Bowl, 2022.

And as I recall the original Super Bowl (NOT the official name at that time, because officially it was the AFC/NFC Championship Game) was NOT a sell out! It was the 1969 victory of Joe Namath and his Jets over the Baltimore Colts that made the Super Bowl super! I liked the Jets because they were kind of named after the Mets!

And as I recall the original Super Bowl (NOT the official name at that time, because officially it was the AFC/NFC Championship Game) was NOT a sell out! It was the 1969 victory of Joe Namath and his Jets over the Baltimore Colts that made the Super Bowl super! I liked the Jets because they were kind of named after the Mets!
So you must be a Brooklyn Nets fan too!!!! Originally the New York Nets when they played on Long Island in the old ABA and then the New Jersey Nets and now The Brooklyn Nets. As I recall there was a professional tennis league for a while that had a New York team that they called, the “New york Sets”.

I just checked and Billy Jean King was on the New York Sets.

3019E439-CDB3-4723-BBD8-038A2CD280A3.jpg

For me, my New York teams names don’t rhyme like Yankees, Giants, Knicks & Rangers! :smile:

So you must be a Brooklyn Nets fan too!!!! Originally the New York Nets when they played on Long Island in the old ABA and then the New Jersey Nets and now The Brooklyn Nets. As I recall there was a professional tennis league for a while that had a New York team that they called, the “New york Sets”.

I just checked and Billy Jean King was on the New York Sets.

View attachment 47200

For me, my New York teams names don’t rhyme like Yankees, Giants, Knicks & Rangers! :smile:

Yes, I like rhyme like Mets, Jets, Nets. I consider the Giants, Knicks and Rangers as Yankees who play on other surfaces!

The Super Bowl didn’t really hold my interest until the fourth quarter when it came down to the final couple of drives. But after watching some of the playoff games, particularly the showdown between Buffalo & Kansas City a few weeks ago, this game just didn’t hold my interest. If some day my team The Giants are back in it to try to win their third one, then I will be all in. So now I have college basketball with my Duke Blue Devils to root for, and hopefully a great NCAA Tournament in March. Unfortunately the chances of a full Major League Baseball season are growing dimmer. And so it goes in sports in 2022……..