• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

TY Mike, he also said a similar thing on my other thread. It helps keep me going as literally I spend much of each day find pictures & preparing them to post. As to the Flip Fuck video it actually has 6 episodes. All videos from where these were taken are still available aside for "Members Only" that makes two apparnces on this compilation. can see why you liked early Willie Higgins!

I was so wrapped up in what I wrote & thought. I did not thank you for your kind words . I repeat what Tampa said about you, you are a fine man & I am glad we finally met.

I was so wrapped up in what I wrote & thought. I did not thank you for your kind words . I repeat what Tampa said about you, you are a fine man & I am glad we finally met.
Thanks br, but I always try to express my opinions here without offending anyone else’s sensibilities, as I understand that there is no right or wrong when it comes to sexual attraction, which is the main focus of this forum. But I do appreciate your kind words.

Thanks br, but I always try to express my opinions here without offending anyone else’s sensibilities, as I understand that there is no right or wrong when it comes to sexual attraction, which is the main focus of this forum. But I do appreciate your kind words.

We agree on that I do not like to say insulting things to others, as an error-prone human it has occurred & when it does I apologize. There are exceptions. Sometimes you meet someone & the only way to get through to them is to use brutal truth, fortunately those cases are rare.

Today is the final day of the NFL regular season, and mercifully the last game for my pathetic Giants. As I half watch the game, I keep seeing commercials with a couple of talented and HOT young quarterbacks.

Patrick Mahomes

676A7306-C783-405F-806F-E04B70F1841F.jpg

ADAF4FF8-A265-4645-9DD2-BA7AD47E0916.jpg

And Trevor Lawrence

4EA684CB-58E2-4D1D-B5F2-4251EE357D6C.jpg

89128764-AE83-4260-896E-676EF9498B3E.jpg

Well there is New England's newbie, it should not come as a real surprise. But you have to like all the Freshmen who are to be admired for making it all the way to the NFL.

Well there is New England's newbie, it should not come as a real surprise. But you have to like all the Freshmen who are to be admired for making it all the way to the NFL.
I found him, rookie quarterback Mac Jones!

730EA184-CE7E-4FA3-8B24-04B60C6961FC.jpg

9C3D7F54-78EA-4EB6-8E51-1650F21BC5C7.jpg

And of course from right in my town, Jets QB, Zach Wilson.

10F3E8DD-5736-4E43-9A9B-C77A8F81E787.jpg

AD2310B8-21C2-44AE-A485-8B6D44BD3AB1.jpg

Yes they look like virile young men. Thanks for posting them. Among them are any fellow travelers and if so will any have the courage to come out.

Trevor Lawrence is my favorite of the rookies.

Honestly, I think Mac Jones and Zach Wilson are gorgeous but they have “prettier” more feminine faces. I know Trevor has the long hair but he has more masculine features. In fact, they did a photo swap of Mac Jones’ and Trevor’s hair styles and Mac looked just like a woman with long hair and Trevor was actually hotter with short hair. Lol.

So y’all can have Mac and Zach and I’ll take Trevor and two of the other rookie quarterbacks from the first round. Justin Fields and Trey Lance…..J E S U S! Both guys are so hot.

6A16D942-AD7E-4FEF-952B-BEA97D168661.jpg
576986A6-00DB-44B1-90DE-9F2DF182BB82.jpg

Do I detect a certain bias and envy in those remarks. Or is it a bit of overly active imagination at play?

Great choices Jay. I remember at the NFL Draft you’re talking about the hot rookie class this year. Reminds me of a very old song from grandma and grandpas time. As sang by Olive Oyl. lol

Ole Popeye & his true love Olive Oil brings back memories of a distant path and past!

Cam Reddish

During the 2018-2019 college basketball season, Duke had a trio of Freshmen who all played one year at Duke and were first round picks in the NBA draft, Zion Williamson, RJ Barret & Cam Reddish.

Barret went to my hometown New York Knicks, but I haven’t been a real Knick fan since their glory days of 50 years ago with Walt “Clyde” Frazier, Willis Reed, Dave DeBusschere, and the rest. But yesterday the Knicks made a trade with the Atlanta Hawks for a second Dukie Freshmen from that trio of three years ago, Cam Reddish. I think I will start watching Knick games again!!! :Cam is currently 22 years old. He is 6’8”, 220 lbs and a very talented basketball player as well as a very good looking young man. :001_tt2:

C905DD70-8815-4FBE-8AAA-A9DCFEDF57BA.jpg

8F6C2993-228F-425D-8A18-C1E7DB9F2EED.jpg

Mike, whon do you think is my team & has been from their glory days eons ago?