• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Duke held on and won big. For some reason Norte Dame always seems to have some hotties on their squad like Dane Goodwin, who Duke held scoreless last night.

View attachment 45175

And Nate Laszewski is a hottie too. Duke held him to four points.

View attachment 45176

Best case scenario for me. Cute Fighting Irish players to watch and a dominant Duke victory. That’s what I call a win win. :thumbup:

Excellent choices in those two hot Notre Dame players! The analysis of the Packer/Durham show on the ACC Network this morning was that both teams had horrible shooting nights, but the long term significance of this and the last few games for Duke was the emergence of a strong defense to match their usual strong offense, potentially very important for the remainder of the season and the ACC and NCAA tournaments!

Excellent choices in those two hot Notre Dame players! The analysis of the Packer/Durham show on the ACC Network this morning was that both teams had horrible shooting nights, but the long term significance of this and the last few games for Duke was the emergence of a strong defense to match their usual strong offense, potentially very important for the remainder of the season and the ACC and NCAA tournaments!
I agree. Offense can come and go game by game. But defense can be consistent game by game. Duke has completed the first half of the ACC season at 8-2. They are looking good. I’m glad you are here KG to discuss what is a big part of my life in season. I know how silly it seems to non fans but I think you understand.

I agree. Offense can come and go game by game. But defense can be consistent game by game. Duke has completed the first half of the ACC season at 8-2. They are looking good. I’m glad you are here KG to discuss what is a big part of my life in season. I know how silly it seems to non fans but I think you understand.

If you have Cablevision, the ACC Network may be included. I'm not sure if its in my basic package or a college sports package add on that I pay just $2.95 or $4.95 per month extra which includes ESPNU, the SEC Network, the Big Ten Network and the ACC Network. On the ACC Network, you not only get pre and post game coverage of every game, but player and coach interviews. Just last week they interviewed that first really hot shooting guard Dane Goodwin from Notre Dame whom you found so attractive. He is even more so one on one, and he is a very intelligent kid as well besides being hot. Duke players of course regularly get interviewed as well such as Joey Baker when he was named this season's Duke co Captain.

Nadal had that crowd in the palm of his hand! They were 95% pro Nadal at the start, and the numbers kept increasing as his epic comeback emerged! When his young Russian opponent got petulant with the crowd and chair umpire, the crowd was booing him. He later said that the epic match was such an unpleasant experience for him, that he probably would retire from tennis at age 30. Nadal in contrast praised the Russian's effort, pointed out Nadal's own four lost Australian Open finals and predicted that the young Russian would win it soon. Nadal was so thankful and gracious to everyone that the crowd seemed to be crying tears of joy that he won.

P.S. Nadal's win was historic as it broke a three way tie between himself, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer for most career grand slam titles in the history of tennis. Nadal mentioned it but only in passing after he effusively thanked everyone who helped make the Australian Open so successful. One of the nicest star players in all of sport. Amazingly, his remarks charmed the world and they were all in his flawless English, and Spanish is his first language.

If you have Cablevision, the ACC Network may be included. I'm not sure if its in my basic package or a college sports package add on that I pay just $2.95 or $4.95 per month extra which includes ESPNU, the SEC Network, the Big Ten Network and the ACC Network. On the ACC Network, you not only get pre and post game coverage of every game, but player and coach interviews. Just last week they interviewed that first really hot shooting guard Dane Goodwin from Notre Dame whom you found so attractive. He is even more so one on one, and he is a very intelligent kid as well besides being hot. Duke players of course regularly get interviewed as well such as Joey Baker when he was named this season's Duke co Captain.
I do have the ACC Network. I have to as a certain number of Duke games are only available there and you know I do not miss any Duke games. :cool:

I do have the ACC Network. I have to as a certain number of Duke games are only available there and you know I do not miss any Duke games. :cool:

Their daily Packer/Durham show, which is live from 7-10 A.M. and repeats from 10 A.M. to 1 P.M., is both informative and entertaining. You would obviously prefer it during basketball season!

It is important to have passions, aside from guys. Mine include olde what was then TV series like Raw Hide, especially love the theme song. What a voice that singer had. Mattlock & Perry Mason are two others, among many more.

Hey Mikeyank, I watched some of the Friday Night Wrestling Duals between Duke and Virginia Tech earlier this evening. Duke may be second only to Ohio State in having the most revealing form fitting wrestling singlets in all of college wrestling. Combine that with Duke in general having a lot of young very attractive male athletes, and there is a lot of eye candy on very revealing display. We both agree that Duke Men's Basketball co-captain Joey Baker looks very hot and attractive wearing his Duke basketball uniform. Well, Joey's hotness rating would skyrocket if you saw him wearing a Duke wrestling singlet!

Hey Mikeyank, I watched some of the Friday Night Wrestling Duals between Duke and Virginia Tech earlier this evening. Duke may be second only to Ohio State in having the most revealing form fitting wrestling singlets in all of college wrestling. Combine that with Duke in general having a lot of young very attractive male athletes, and there is a lot of eye candy on very revealing display. We both agree that Duke Men's Basketball co-captain Joey Baker looks very hot and attractive wearing his Duke basketball uniform. Well, Joey's hotness rating would skyrocket if you saw him wearing a Duke wrestling singlet!
KG, you’ve peaked my curiosity. Is it on the ACC Network? Right now I’m psyched for Saturday’s showdown between Duke & North Carolina at the Dean Dome but some Duke wrestling could be fun sexy pre-game entertainment.

The greatest rivalry in college basketball, Round 1 2022 is about to begin.

5C8BD47C-E848-4103-B22C-DF266275DCC7.jpg

B1DD0167-4775-40E2-ADEA-B8B7FB8536E8.jpg

GO DUKE!!!
D76EABBA-45C4-495A-A501-8DDAC590D541.jpg

KG, you’ve peaked my curiosity. Is it on the ACC Network? Right now I’m psyched for Saturday’s showdown between Duke & North Carolina at the Dean Dome but some Duke wrestling could be fun sexy pre-game entertainment.

For the next few weeks every Friday evening from 7 to 9 P. M., the ACC Network has two ACC wrestling teams clash in the "ACC Duals". Duke is not on every Friday but has been on two Fridays so far in a series that started mid January.

Big win for Duke tonight over North Carolina! Did not get to see it as I was our for dinner.
It was an impressive dominant win with Duke jumping to a big lead early, North Carolina getting it down to eleven at half time but Duke opened the second half with a 10-0 run and never looked back. Freshmen AJ Griffin had a career high with 27 points. It was a good old fashioned ass kicking and the North Carolina fans went home with sad looks on their faces. :crying2:

Mike & KG I am most happy for you. As to KG give up dinner!

Duke made the ten minute drive to Chapel Hill, conquered and left town back to Durham with a great victory!!! Keep driving Coach K., hopefully all the way to the Final Four at The Superdome in New Orleans, in April!!!!

DBA04498-0F1F-476C-8C68-037B157C9EEF.jpg

A Happy Duke Locker room after the game!

714E255C-F170-4C55-B5D9-DBAD0CF1D63A.jpg

Last edited:
After thoroughly trouncing arch rival University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill on Saturday, Duke has a busy week ahead with three more games over the next six days starting tonight with a home game in the friendly confines of Cameron Indoor Stadium with University of Virginia.

I want to give a shout out to eighteen year old Freshmen AJ Griffin who started the season injured and only came off the bench. He has steadily improved as the season has progressed and he is potentially as good as star Freshmen Paolo Banchero. Props to AJ Griffin and Duke!!!

4AAB19F0-DB74-4C8E-86E4-8ABA6206BA87.jpg

Crushing one point loss to Virginia tonight as Virginia made a three point shot almost at the buzzer! Virginia played well, but you have to believe that there had to be an element of let down coming just two days after Duke's emotional and huge win over North Carolina.