• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

During the 2018-2019 college basketball season, Duke had a trio of Freshmen who all played one year at Duke and were first round picks in the NBA draft, Zion Williamson, RJ Barret & Cam Reddish.

Barret went to my hometown New York Knicks, but I haven’t been a real Knick fan since their glory days of 50 years ago with Walt “Clyde” Frazier, Willis Reed, Dave DeBusschere, and the rest. But yesterday the Knicks made a trade with the Atlanta Hawks for a second Dukie Freshmen from that trio of three years ago, Cam Reddish. I think I will start watching Knick games again!!! :Cam is currently 22 years old. He is 6’8”, 220 lbs and a very talented basketball player as well as a very good looking young man. :001_tt2:

View attachment 42421

View attachment 42422
so sexy.

The changing of seasons

I am more a fan of three teams than a general sports fans. One of my teams, the weakest of the three currently, the New York Football giants ended their pathetic season at 4-13 last Sunday, and it was hard for me to watch their games as it became apparent that they were a bad team going nowhere. However as I woke this morning and thought about my upcoming day, there is still a feel of something missing with no Giants game today or this week. Usually this time of year, one of my focuses turns to the Yankees with Spring Training very much on my mind with pitchers and catchers reporting in mid February. And there are always players who report early to rehab from injuries or to try to learn a new position. And the team is still making trades, signing free agents and the arbitration process is going on this time of year as well for players who qualify. But there is a lock down in baseball with zero activity and no promise of a settlement.

Thankfully my third team, The Duke Blue Devils Men’s Basketball team is in full bloom and playing very well. They had an impressive win over North Carolina State in Durham yesterday, and have a 14-2 overall record with a 4-1 conference record. Barring an further “COVID Pauses”, they will play twice a week for the rest of January and February and in early March begin conference tournament play leading into March Madness and hopefully a long run in the NCAA Tournament in the final season of Coach K’s legendary career. Right now as a sports fan, all my eggs are in one basket and that is Duke. GO DUKE!!!

80918158-0BA7-4D13-B82D-2F2BFD9874A5.jpg

2A4F9DCC-6FD8-45A5-9CD0-DE5AC2641815.jpg

426B50C5-018D-4B25-93A2-61E38063ADE8.jpg

As expected New England last, too. Not unexpected & their future looks better than the Giants but that can change so we all live in hope our teams will improve.

Once “my teams” are eliminated, I usually am not a big sports fan, but I did watch almost the entire Buffalo-Kansas City game last night and I have to say it was one of the best and most thrilling NFL games, not involving The Giants that I can remember seeing. Two great young quarterbacks marching their teams down the field down the stretch for a back and forth, eventual overtime win for K.C.

What a game!!

FC4F7016-3E79-42F7-B99D-9F987BB65146.jpg

Once “my teams” are eliminated, I usually am not a big sports fan, but I did watch almost the entire Buffalo-Kansas City game last night and I have to say it was one of the best and most thrilling NFL games, not involving The Giants that I can remember seeing. Two great young quarterbacks marching their teams down the field down the stretch for a back and forth, eventual overtime win for K.C.

What a game!!

View attachment 43808

I lost count, but it seemed like 25 points were scored in the last two minutes of regulation time! And for KC to drive length of the field for that game tieing field goal was amazing! That was an exhibition of the two best young quarterbacks right now in the NFL at their best!

it is always dangerous to use absolute terms in sports

I lost count, but it seemed like 25 points were scored in the last two minutes of regulation time! And for KC to drive length of the field for that game tieing field goal was amazing! That was an exhibition of the two best young quarterbacks right now in the NFL at their best!
I agree. I think they are both 25 and will be battling for the next decade. Stars of today and the future!

Just keep in mind the unexpected. Every year we get new players & others get sadly injured

Just keep in mind the unexpected. Every year we get new players & others get sadly injured
And that my friend is what makes sports so great. It is unscripted drama, never knowing what is going to happen next. Like the Kansas City vs. Buffalo game the other night. Nobody could possibly predicted the twists and turns of those last few minutes.

Well as bad as the first game was it did also provide a great finish. But that is also true of other sports like tennis and the match that just ended in which Rafa had won the first 2 sets with ease lost the next two then came back to win the match in the fifth against one of the top young Canadian players & yesterday one of the two top US players took the third ranked Greek to the fifth set which sadly he lost

It’s Raining Quarterbacks. lol

Peterh of Seattle sent me these pics of Cincinnati QB Joe Burrow. Man there are a whole bunch of hot young quarterbacks in the NFL. :drool:

5CAB5041-D62F-4AE6-A340-9CAF77E19687.jpg

2FCE8203-1679-4E71-B90E-CAC1086EF05B.jpg

That there are and a hell of a lot more among the college & university level quarterbacks.

That there are and a hell of a lot more among the college & university level quarterbacks.
Very true br. But I want to know who they are and what team they play for and then to watch them play. That’s why I call this thread “Real Sports”. The reality matters to me much like Broke Straight Boys where we get to know the models, at least to a certain extent. Reality matters to me more than nameless bodies…..but that’s just me.

Hmmm as occupied as I am with my sex obsessions (well given physically I am so limited with doing anything else) you are with yours:angel:

Last night Duke held on in a tough, gritty game at Cameron Indoor Stadium to defeat ACC rival Clemson, 71-69, and two bench players, Joey Baker & Bates Jones came up big scoring 16 combined points. They showed that they are not just on the team to look pretty for “old pervs” like me. :001_tongue:

DDFDA315-D57C-4D0F-A1B5-567106C765CF.jpg

AE99C830-49FC-4A0D-9134-0A01D7A00D5A.jpg

I found this pic of Bates Jones hitting one of his three pointers from last night's game.

C8A94B88-9635-4D40-8E74-EDAC056A4C24.jpg

By the way Clemson hottie, PJ Hall has really improved his body! :001_tongue:

B6C5FDEF-414A-4223-8D63-7F46D50CE70E.jpg

45058E95-63DB-48FF-8D2E-4494FE8BD68F.jpg