• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

As you know, being gay prior to this century was often not accepted by a person until later in life so you may very well be right. TY for the update Mike.

-3-seth-curry-s2.jpg

I see I am not alone in naming my boys with close names, not always appreciated by those involved I might add.

I see I am not alone in naming my boys with close names, not always appreciated by those involved I might add.
Speaking of that and sticking with the Duke theme, Duke had three brothers, who actually all played on the same team for one year, named Miles Plumlee, Mason Plumlee and finally Marshall Plumlee. They are all between 6’11” and 7’ 0” tall.

Three big brothers all with the initials MP. In fact they were known as MP1, MP2 and MP3.

Mason & Miles, (MP2 & MP1)

1974636F-5070-4520-9EA0-885E756D942C.jpg

Marshall (MP3)

C1EDEEC9-A3B9-4AFA-9B30-7687413F792D.jpg

Mason, MP2, the middle brother was the best basketball player, (and the best looking in my humble opinion) and Mason still plays today at age 31 for the Charlotte Hornets.

E32F977A-F0D7-4BAD-9698-596B7349DCEC.jpg

I think the first picture the one on my left is the best looking of the three. Do you know if any are gay. My eldest nephew is gay. Interesting my middle son is and of non sexual but into females.

I think the first picture the one on my left is the best looking of the three. Do you know if any are gay. My eldest nephew is gay. Interesting my middle son is and of non sexual but into females.
I know nothing of any of the Plumlee’s sexuality.

And please explain what you mean when you said your eldest nephew is gay and your “middle son is and of non sexual but into females”. Are you saying your middle son is gay, non sexual or into females? I am confused. But I am interested. Human sexuality fascinates me.

Well he has experimented with both, mainly females. But only interested in females wrt sex. He ia kind of anon social being . I am his one closes connection. A kind of love-hate thing. When together we don't communicate much when apart daily. Now are apart. I keep hoping he finally settles & stops being so impulsive & think things thru. As life would have it, my eldest got the greatest gifts and made great use of them, the youngest the fewest but has a very good mind as does the middle son if he would learn self control. As you can see here I am willing to talk about everything & try to be as honest as I can be, knowing I have my biases ands can be wrong on any topic.

Well he has experimented with both, mainly females. But only interested in females wrt sex. He ia kind of anon social being . I am his one closes connection. A kind of love-hate thing. When together we don't communicate much when apart daily. Now are apart. I keep hoping he finally settles & stops being so impulsive & think things thru. As life would have it, my eldest got the greatest gifts and made great use of them, the youngest the fewest but has a very good mind as does the middle son if he would learn self control. As you can see here I am willing to talk about everything & try to be as honest as I can be, knowing I have my biases ands can be wrong on any topic.
I appreciate your opening up here br and talking about your life. I think it is admirable that your sons feel comfortable enough to discuss their sexuality with you as well. The fact that your middle son has revealed to you that he has experimented sexually with guys as well as girls again shows that as Bob Dylan said, “The times, they are “ a changing.”

Keep in mind he is new 54. and he told me back about if memory serves me when we lived in San Diego eons ago.

I should add, when life serves you enough humble pie, if you are any kind of person with backbone you learn not to hide things. Also true friends, which sadly are very rare, love & respect you for your honesty & all your traits good & bad. Others are just not worth care what they may think, because they seldom if ever are there for you in your true times of need as I am sure you know.

Last edited:
Mike, I would like you to see my first set of today's posts on the other sports site. My interest has greatly refocused as a result of your sites & now covers a broad range of sports. Hot guys are not limited to bulges & asses I think we agree on that.

Mike, I would like you to see my first set of today's posts on the other sports site. My interest has greatly refocused as a result of your sites & now covers a broad range of sports. Hot guys are not limited to bulges & asses I think we agree on that.
I did check them out br. Some very athletic guys with hot bodies!!!!

I sure am wishin’ and hopin’ that Duke can play tomorrow night. Their last game was December 22 and the last two games weren’t played due to Covid on the team. With my NY Football Giants being as pathetic as they are and baseball on pause so no Yankee news, I need some Duke basketball….hopefully tomorrow night at 9 PM vs. Georgia Tech. :biggrin:

4205B1BE-2135-4869-BD18-F653ED5A9D45.jpg

Speaking of Georgia I do hope they win next Monday against Alabama not that I like them just the lesser of two evils. As for Duke, I know how you feel so hope they ,too, win.

Do we have a case of hero worship here. I have mine as well.

Mike, I thought a bit of education on cricket players might interest you so you might want look at the other sports thread. The second set of posts a bit later in the day you might like, too.

Mike, I thought a bit of education on cricket players might interest you so you might want look at the other sports thread. The second set of posts a bit later in the day you might like, too.
You’re doing a great job over there br. We even heard from the site owner, Mark, Mr. Broke Straight Boys who said last night, “Love this thread thanks guys”.

Keep up the great work!!!:thumbup1: