• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Here are a couple more of Justin Herbert. I find it hot when I know who the player is and I watch them play. For me, that is a big turn on. But that’s just me. :wink:

8B354A72-7F15-4541-8272-C276E8F90BDD.jpg

DB8199A8-15CF-4E85-9D74-B8695E54C7EE.jpg

As much as I am not a fan of the Giants my dislike of the traitor Chargers made me hope the Giants would pull it off. I am sorry they fell short. I saw there is speculation of a Pats-Bucs Super Bowl. My first loyalty is to my team as I am sure yours is to yours.

As much as I am not a fan of the Giants my dislike of the traitor Chargers made me hope the Giants would pull it off. I am sorry they fell short. I saw there is speculation of a Pats-Bucs Super Bowl. My first loyalty is to my team as I am sure yours is to yours.
Of course although the Giants are dead for this year. A Bill Belichick versus Tom Brady match-up would get huge ratings and national attention of even non football fans. It is like when Tiger Woods is contending in a golf match. It becomes a pop culture phenomenon, transcending sports.

My favorite current Yankee, Aaron Judge got married in Hawaii this past weekend to his high school sweetheart, Samantha. Aaron is 6’ 7” and Samantha is 5’ 6”. Not only is Aaron a fine baseball player, he seems to be a really great guy, from watching his interviews and reading about him over the past several years. I am very happy for Aaron. He made $10 million last year and after this coming season, he will be a free agent at age 30. He will make a lot more and I am very hopeful the Yankees lock him up to a contract that will make him a life long Yankee and probably he will be named the first Yankee captain, since Derek Jeter retired, if he gets the extension.

8CB01F85-3C64-47C9-BDB6-4412F514394D.jpg

6BE567A9-7955-4419-83E5-C7A8382A0030.jpg

Thanks to Tampa, KG & Mike, I have broadened my sports vision.

Duke is playing again after exams break. They had two easy games against non-conference opponenents before league play begins next week.

Coach K’s grandson Michael Savarino is back on the team after his DUI suspension last month. Michael is not stunning looking but a cute kid and as former forumite Buckeye1 would say, “I’d do him”.

C69E10F1-ADFD-4487-A93A-253EA934860B.jpg

And my heart throb :smiley-love021: Joey Baker has been a key contributor in the early going hitting a few more three pointers last night Go Joey. Lol

BC6F2141-4204-4F14-8D73-530C50CB1244.jpg

545CBD7A-44AE-4D50-A85E-8A4D45325C26.jpg

Mike, are you a fan of any ugly players (said in jest)?

Mike, are you a fan of any ugly players (said in jest)?
I get the joke. But yes, if a player is good I love his game. But if he is hot, it adds an extra dimension to my fandom. In fact one of the greatest Yankees was not attractive but lovable, Yogi Berra. :biggrin:

99456AA8-1C88-4ED4-BEA2-F26BBC0D1D58.jpg

Leo Ernest Durocher (French spelling Léo Ernest Durocher) (/dəˈroʊ.ʃər/; July 27, 1905 – October 7, 1991), nicknamed Leo the Lip and Lippy, was an American professional baseball player, manager and coach. He played in Major League Baseball as an infielder. Upon his retirement, he ranked fifth all-time among managers with 2,008 career victories, second only to John McGraw in National League history. Durocher still ranks tenth in career wins by a manager. A controversial and outspoken character, Durocher had a stormy career dogged by clashes with authority, the baseball commissioner, the press, and umpires; his 95 career ejections as a manager trailed only McGraw when he retired, and still ranks fourth on the all-time list.

Durocher was posthumously elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1994.

Shortstop / Manager
Born: July 27, 1905
West Springfield, Massachusetts
Died: October 7, 1991 (aged 86)
Palm Springs, California
Batted: Right
Threw: Right
MLB debut
October 2, 1925, for the New York Yankees
Last MLB appearance
April 18, 1945, for the Brooklyn Dodgers
MLB statistics
Batting average .247
Home runs 24
Runs batted in 567
Managerial record 2,008–1,709
Winning % .540
Teams
As player
New York Yankees (1925, 1928–1929)
Cincinnati Reds (1930–1933)
St. Louis Cardinals (1933–1937)
Brooklyn Dodgers (1938–1941, 1943, 1945)
As manager

Brooklyn Dodgers (1939–1946, 1948)
New York Giants (1948–1955)
Chicago Cubs (1966–1972)
Houston Astros (1972–1973)
Taiheiyo Club Lions (1976)
As coach

Los Angeles Dodgers (1961–1964)
Career highlights and awards
3× All-Star (1936, 1938, 1940)
4× World Series champion (1928, 1934, 1954, 1963)
Chicago Cubs Hall of Fame
Member of the National
Empty Star.svg Empty Star.svg Empty Star.svg Baseball Hall of Fame Empty Star.svg Empty Star.svg Empty Star.svg
Induction 1994
Election method Veterans Committee

Mike, here is I am sure more than you wanted information on this outspoken character. Baseball has not seen anything like him in recent years!

Thanks for the info br. I see that he did manage two more years with the Astros after the Cubs which I remembered. Also being a lifelong New Yorker, I’ve always heard stories about him in his younger days as both a Brooklyn Dodger and a New York Yankee. Definitely one of the more colorful characters in the history of baseball.

Yes he was, pity we are lacking such characters these days or am I wrong?

Last edited:
Yes he was, pity we are lacking such characters these days or am I wrong?
You are mostly correct, particularly with MLB managers. Teams go for analytic driven managers who follow the computer driven numbers. Most are younger “corporate “ types without much personality like Earl Weaver or Billy Martin. Former Yankee manager Buck Schwalter is in the mix for the Mets job, but he is not the character type like Durocher or Billy Martin. The National League still has old time managers like Tony LaRussa and Chile Davis though.

Yes but not on the level of the old times. I am not one of the oldies that think of the past as the "good olde days" but rather thing there are equally good and bad things in every age. For us gays this r era. despite the Neanderthals, who always will exist, is still better than it was back then. Can you ever image a gay ahlete come out back then.

Last edited:
Mike, please look at today's other sports site, TY

Mike, please look at today's other sports site, TY
I did take a look Br and I thank you. But it is not necessary. I know that Tampa and kg want to see homoerotic aspects of all kinds of athletics over there. I will continue here with a mix of hot guys on the teams that I follow, mixed with some commentary on the games.

Right now I am very concerned that Covid has reared its ugly head again and the winter sports of football, hockey, NBA and primarily college basketball which involves one of my most beloved teams, Duke may have it’s season abruptly ripped away again as happened the last two years. Yesterday I watched as they won easily at home against an inferior opponent. However the team they played and beat was Elon who replaced Loyola of Maryland who were asked to fill in for Cleveland State who was on the original schedule. The two teams had Covid cases. And Duke assistant coach Nolan Smith was absent for the same reason and the coaches wore masks on the bench for the first time this season. This is what’s on my mind right now, regarding real sports teams that I care about.

Sorry for the digression. Regarding the “Hot Professional & College Sports Guys” thread which I began in 2016, I suggest you stay with the theme that Tampa and kg enjoy there and I will express myself regarding sports here. But you are a very sweet guy and I appreciate your good intentions Br. :angel: