• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Mike I suggest you look at today's posts on " Hot Professional & College Sports Guys", particularly the last 14 which are in honor of last nite's game. And there bwill be more in the future.

Last edited:
Mike I suggest you look at today's posts on " Hot Professional & College Sports Guys", particularly the last 14 which are in honor of last nite's game. And there bwill be more in the future.
Thank you br. I checked and I know them all. If baseball players as known as “the boys of summer”, these guys are my “boys of fall & winter”. :angel:

Perhaps to be the #1 player selected in next year’s NBA draft, Paolo Banchero?

C16C818A-0476-461D-9E26-F6B01727CC7E.jpg

The duo of of Banchero and super Junior Wendell Moore Jr.

B1B02F34-815E-43DB-B2D5-C9CF09AC761D.jpg

And the Broke Straight Boys special, Duke senior Joey Baker :smiley-love021: who banked a huge three pointer down the stretch to help Duke defeat previously unbeaten #1 Gonzaga earlier this morning.

C2362EE3-BA98-456F-B9C0-EE915494D3E6.jpg

I am glad you liked them. Really my aim is to make fellow members have a better day in this sad world. I also have posted baseball players & am continuing to look for players of different sports. After all athletes are the players in best shape, therefore tend to be the most eye-catching.

Last edited:
See there is hope for the Giants, winning their fourth game this year, so the last few days should make you happy sports-wise..May this signal more wins ahead.

See there is hope for the Giants, winning their fourth game this year, so the last few days should make you happy sports-wise..May this signal more wins ahead.
Thanks but I really have no hope for the Giants this year. The Eagles are not a very good team either, but it was fun to watch a winning game today.

By the way, I can’t figure out or not if Daniel Jones is hot. I love him as a Giant but I think he is good looking, but I am on the fence. Lol

C399DF27-8E90-4B4C-A5C5-012085728C8F.jpg

D0510712-8FA2-4536-BD0A-824589C3EBD1.jpg

Whereas I am not a Jets fan, but no question that Zach Wilson is a cutie.

34298DED-5D96-4C13-B813-5818544AFF50.jpg

By the way the Jets won today too. Unusual day in these parts for both the Giants and Jets to win on the same day or on any day. Lol

I saw & my Pats are having a better year than I imagined they would ever have. As to Zach he borders on cute whereas we are in full agreement on Zach. My middle son is a big Giants & Buffalo fan.

Mike I suggest you look at today's posts on " Hot Professional & College Sports Guys", particularly the last 14 which are in honor of last nite's game. And there will be more in the future.

12 new ones the first set of pictures posted today.

Congratulations to you br on the surprising success of The Patriots. For all of those who underestimated the ability of Coach Belichick, this season is showing that it was not just Tom Brady that made them great.

As far as the Duke pics, they are not necessary but thank you for your efforts. I know that you are a good man trying to please your fellow forumites. It is not unnoticed.:angel:

The new AP College Basketball Poll came out yesterday and with Duke’s win over Gonzaga on Friday night, Duke moved up from #5 to #1. But they have another difficult test tonight on the road at Ohio State. As I was watching the post game press conference on YouTube last night, I realized that Duke’s Freshmen star Paolo Banchero, in addition to being a great player has a beautiful body. I will be looking at Paolo now in a different light. :smiley-love021:

1C3E1265-3B31-4B5F-A0EE-BBAD9B0636E3.jpg

C9D3D20A-327C-41CA-B62E-D89515B717B3.jpg

Mike, it is why I have basketball players to my list of posts not just Duke's.

Duke lost to Ohio State. It was nice being #1 for one day lol. But it’s a long season. But a bad game tonight.

Sorry for your loss , sadly we are fans through these ups and downs as you well know. It is why I seldom watched games involving the teams and players I loved (only after they were over and reshown) it is a failing. I know you are suppose to watch the beauty of how they play not as I did .

Sorry for your loss , sadly we are fans through these ups and downs as you well know. It is why I seldom watched games involving the teams and players I loved (only after they were over and reshown) it is a failing. I know you are suppose to watch the beauty of how they play not as I did .
Thanks br. As a teen I remember hearing famed and controversial sportscaster Howard Cossell say that sports is a microcosm of society. I didn’t know what microcosm meant back then, but it is so true. Life is filled with joy and heartbreak and sports fans can live vicariously through their favorite teams. And at least when our teams suffer a heartbreaking loss it doesn’t really affect our everyday lives as “real life” things do. I guess it is escapism and as much as I hate losing, overall I still love being a loyal fan of my teams! :cool:

TY, Mike, for sharing. Yes indeed it is and a good one at that. By the way on the first post of 13 pictures on the other sports site that I posted might be more to your liking than usual I will post a second set soon.

Mike here is a repost of the last post on the other sports thread I just posted that I thought might interest you:

image-3-1024x693.jpg

Mike here is a repost of the last post on the other sports thread I just posted that I thought might interest you:

View attachment 37077
The year Zion played for Duke was unforgettable. Even President Obama came to that game at Duke to watch him. That was the day that Zion’s sneaker exploded and came flying off his foot. I wish he could get healthy and do the things in the NBA for New Orleans that he did during his year at Duke.

Last edited:
TY for that explanation, it makes the picture far more meaningful. You see my posts are an adventure & education for me, not just a visual feast.

Another lost Sunday for the football Giants and Jets too. I just checked for your Patriots br and see they play a big match-up on Monday night against Buffalo. My Duke Blue Devils have the upcoming week off for exams and with MLB on lockdown there will be no signings or trades, so it will be a slow week in sports for me.