• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

Grayson Allen was one of the most vilified players ever at Duke. Part of it was brought on himself with the famous tripping incidents but it got to a point where he couldn’t step on a court or have the ball in his hands in an opponent’s gym without his being loudly booed for the entire time. But he has overcome that all and today at age 26 is playing and thriving for The Milwaukee Bucks. He just signed a two year extension for $20 million. Not a bad salary for a 26 year old guy.

26468245-982B-4062-8AD1-613A794DAECC.jpg

Grayson Allen was one of the most vilified players ever at Duke. Part of it was brought on himself with the famous tripping incidents but it got to a point where he couldn’t step on a court or have the ball in his hands in an opponent’s gym without his being loudly booed for the entire time. But he has overcome that all and today at age 26 is playing and thriving for The Milwaukee Bucks. He just signed a two year extension for $20 million. Not a bad salary for a 26 year old guy.

View attachment 33626

I remember Grayson from his Duke days as he balanced giving off vibes of young, cute and hot as hell with an obnoxious streak that at times caused one to think that he was in need of the attitude adjustment of a hard cock up his hot ass!

Duke played an exhibition game at Cameron yesterday and Joey Baker now a senior at age 21 and he has grown up since being the 18 year old Freshmen, but he is “aging” very nicely. lol

69171A41-26C3-4E39-8C20-DFAF9CAE0844.jpg

And New York Giant’s quarterback and former Dukie, Daniel Jones little brother, Bates Jones played his first competitive game for Duke yesterday as well. I find Bates very attractive. :001_tongue:

DA517970-1E34-45C4-947F-26C3FFAF840D.jpg

Duke played an exhibition game at Cameron yesterday and Joey Baker now a senior at age 21 and he has grown up since being the 18 year old Freshmen, but he is “aging” very nicely. lol

View attachment 34019

And New York Giant’s quarterback and former Dukie, Daniel Jones little brother, Bates Jones played his first competitive game for Duke yesterday as well. I find Bates very attractive. :001_tongue:

View attachment 34020

As you know, I have been a Joey Baker fan from the get go! As for Bates Jones, I would love to master Bates!

As you know, I have been a Joey Baker fan from the get go! As for Bates Jones, I would love to master Bates!

I bet you would, kg!

Looks like Elijah Scott was celebrating tonight as the Atlanta Braves win the World Series.

They did a great job, so he should be happy.

While the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament is going into the final weekend with the Final Four on Saturday and the national championship game on this coming Monday, today only one sport is on the stage to my way of thinking. Today is Opening Day - 2021.

snrsjakrwfoknnu33ph3

qtz3ccmkq0ubnav7a7nt

All my best wishes to fans of whichever team you root for, even to kgmets. lololol

It's almost time for the umpires in the stadiums around the country to yell out:

playball_1024x.jpg

And on a personal note:

go_yanks_21.jpg
Well the season started on April 1st of this year and it ended on November 2nd, just a day over seven months later. And as I always say, the baseball season is a marathon, through the cool spring days into the dog days of summer, finishing again in the cool autumn air. And during the mid summer trade deadline, who could have predicted that the sub .500 Atlanta Braves would turn out to be World Series champions of 2021? Now it is all over, but a big congratulations to The Atlanta Braves and their fans, (including Elijah Scott. Lol).

CFF1CA0B-F1F0-4EB2-9F62-CAA0A390161D.jpg

I am sorry Mike, your Giants came so close to winning but the Jets finally won given hope the Giants will, soon follow.

I am sorry Mike, your Giants came so close to winning but the Jets finally won given hope the Giants will, soon follow.
Thank you. The Giants actually had defeated Carolina the week before which gave me hope for last week and as you said they came very close to beating Kansas City, but unfortunately bad teams just find a way to lose, while conversely good teams find a way to win. But I appreciate you noticing and thinking of me. :smile:

Congradulations on your Giant's win as have my Pats.

Thank you br. It was nice to have a game where they didn’t blow the lead in the fourth quarter. And the kid defensive back made a couple of big interceptions. It was a fun game for a fan to watch!

A0AB3413-CFF6-41A2-A92E-2C4E2C4810DC.jpg

Tomorrow night, November 9th will be the beginning of the College Basketball season with a doubleheader at Madison Square Garden with No. 3 Kansas facing Michigan State in the first game and ninth-ranked Blue Devils plays No. 10 Kentucky in the second game. I am a big Duke fan and it will be Coach K’s final season, so I am totally psyched for the season to get under way!

94DB2AC0-3D95-4AFD-B7CE-9CE3452136D8.jpg

ECBE13C0-4ED6-4EE0-9492-049A42274441.jpg

Tomorrow night, November 9th will be the beginning of the College Basketball season with a doubleheader at Madison Square Garden with No. 3 Kansas facing Michigan State in the first game and ninth-ranked Blue Devils plays No. 10 Kentucky in the second game. I am a big Duke fan and it will be Coach K’s final season, so I am totally psyched for the season to get under way!

View attachment 34593

View attachment 34595
Duke beat a good Kentucky team at a sold out Madison Square Garden. Freshmen Paulo Banchero and Trevor Keels lived up to their preseason hype. Perhaps I will post some pics in the morning before work. I will sleep well tonight.:001_smile:

I love their expressions of total commitment.

I was watching the Packer/Durham morning show on the ACC Network today, and they interviewed Joey Baker, who is Captain or co-Captain of the Duke Basketball team this season. Very bright young man and very optimistic about Duke's chances this year. Joey's father is a 25 year service Army veteran and sees similarities between his father and Coach K, who also has an Army influenced background. Few remember that Army coach was Coach K's job before becoming Duke coach.

I was watching the Packer/Durham morning show on the ACC Network today, and they interviewed Joey Baker, who is Captain or co-Captain of the Duke Basketball team this season. Very bright young man and very optimistic about Duke's chances this year. Joey's father is a 25 year service Army veteran and sees similarities between his father and Coach K, who also has an Army influenced background. Few remember that Army coach was Coach K's job before becoming Duke coach.
I would have liked to see that interview. Joey never developed into the great college shooter that fans thought he might like JJ Redick. But he does seem like a good kid who I feel certain will be successful in life but not as a basketball player.

As far as Coach K, he captained the Army team and coached them after his Army commitment overseas. Army is playing Duke tomorrow night in Coach K’s final season.