• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Real Sports - Athletes and Teams that we follow and admire.

And those among us into tennis the US Open is almost open us.

Andy Roddick

Tampa mentioned Andy Roddick on his thread where he shows bulges of athletes. This is the famous pic of him sitting during a match and letting it "all hang out". lol I'm not a tennis fan but when he was competing I watched his matches whenever I could.

tumblr_my3ks2xjST1re61a8o1_640.jpg

andy-roddick-dick-slip.jpg

307.66.jpg

The Field of Dreams game in Dyersville, Iowa was everything it was hyped to be with Kevin Costner coming out of the wheat fields followed by both teams to start the festivities.

kevin-costner-field-of-dreams-1014x570.jpg

1ee71f87-8e00-47ba-99f0-f433d96a6d3b-2021-08-12_FIeld_of_Dreams.jpg

Aaron Judge hit two home runs and Giancarlo Stanton hit one to give the Yankees the lead in the top of the ninth.

6f65bea338102e0cf0daae551015636a

But the final drama was the White Sox Tim Anderson hitting a two run walk off homer into the wheat fields in the bottom of the ninth.

MFBQBV37CJGD7IMXW5LJZ4UTWU.jpg

It was a heart breaking loss for Yankees fans but a heartfelt memorable game for baseball fans young and old. A very memorable night in mid America!

I do remember him, was a fan. Sadly tennis US men have not reached the high ranks in many a moon but there is hope that is changing now. As to the above loss, it happens to all teams in all sports and to sports like tennis as well.

It was a beautiful game from all I saw of the highlights. I'm kicking myself for not recording it.

We all have those wishes about doing something we didn't, I got tons of them!!!

While I was watching yesterday's Yankee game, I was thinking again about how hot Tyler Wade looks in uniform and I started wondering what he looks like out of uniform.

1270872525.jpg.0.jpg

So I went to my trusty "google machine", (Thanks to Morning Joe for that term. lol) First I found this pic which I had seen before.

tyler-wade-workout-shortstop-yankee-stadium.jpg

But then I found this pic which I had never seen before.

tumblr_oqpysuDElT1veopy8o1_1280.jpg

I'm not 100% sure it is the same Tyler Wade, but a guy can fantasize.....:drool:

The Yankees keep winning despite an incredible serge of players on the injured list, including four currently on the COVID I.L. However another player went down on Sunday, shortstop Gleyber Torres with a thumb injury. And to replace him on the roster and in the starting lineup at shortstop is Bronx native, Andrew Velazquez. The twenty-seven year old grew up in The Bronx and attended Yankee games as a kid. He is the first Bronx native to play for his home town team. Go Andrew!

Young Andrew Velazquez at the old Yankee Stadium

Andrew-Velazquez-Yankees.jpg

This is him back in 2012 attended Fordham Prep visiting Yankee Stadium.

maxresdefault.jpg

And a video of him from that time.

27 year old Andrew Velazquez playing for the Yankees last night.

And while I making this post, Andrew doubled for his first Yankee hit and scored his first Yankee run. :biggrin:

Final thing on Andrew Velazquez, I found this pic online. Is it him? It looks like him and I hope so!!!!!:drool:

97dc710d8562bba050a3272ace8b51de.jpg
Just an update on Andrew Velazquez. The Yankees are playing their best baseball of the season and have climbed from out of contention to leading the wild card race. Last night Andrew Velazquez had a couple of hits and drove in a big run and made the defensive play of the game along with first baseman Anthony Rizzo to win rthe game.

But the human interst story is heartwarming as the kid grew up in the Bronx, attended games with his friends and dreamed of being a Yankee one day, He is now 27 years old but when the Yankees are home, he is staying in his parents house. This is a dream come true and he may become a good major league player or go back to the minors but it is fun watching him live out a dream.

From twitter:

Andrew Velazquez apparently delivered an incredible postgame speech in the locker room

He told his teammates that he dreamed of doing what the Yankees just did and followed that with “in real life it was way better”

His teammates presented him with the Championship Belt after the game.

E9H1bGgX0AIL7Ta.jpg

PS I find the kid incredibly cute. That always helps for me.

Young Andrew is getting headlines. :thumbup:

View attachment 29318
Continuing the saga of young Andrew, today the Yankees were winning 6-1 in the eighth and he had been hittless. Well he just hit his first major league home run to extend the lead and his family is there watching. The FOX sports coverage is showing his family, apparently his mom and perhaps his grandmother crying in joy, wiping their tears. I will look later for some pics of this moving heartfelt moment.

Did you have an orgasm when hit his home run?

I truly love my teams, Yankees, Duke men’s basketball and Giants football. It has nothing to do with the looks of the players. But if I find some hot, it is an added pleasure. :biggrin:

Continuing the saga of young Andrew, today the Yankees were winning 6-1 in the eighth and he had been hittless. Well he just hit his first major league home run to extend the lead and his family is there watching. The FOX sports coverage is showing his family, apparently his mom and perhaps his grandmother crying in joy, wiping their tears. I will look later for some pics of this moving heartfelt moment.
Watch this video of the Yankees rookie and Bronx native Andrew Velazquez hit his first career home run in front of his family and brought them all to tears! Watch the emotional moment!