• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Quiet Forum Let's Chat

I think, and this just my opinion. I think this forum should be attached to all the sites. College Boy Physicals, Boy Gusher and College Dudes (although Boy Gusher & College Dudes no longer updates) these sites should have access to this forum since its all under the same companies umbrella. There are many members of College Boy Physicals that don't visit Broke Straight Boys and don't have access to this forum. Since College Boy Physicals members has access to Broke Straight Boys, they would have to log onto the College Boy Physicals site then access Broke Straight Boys and then come onto the forum which to me is a lot of work but I think if at least College Boy Physicals has the same access as the Broke Straight Boys members, we would see more members posting and different view points.

I privately chat to a lot of College Boy Physicals members so I know they are out there. Since Broke Straight Boys members have easier access to this forum, then we post and its those Broke Straight Boys members that go to College Boy Physicals and make the comments here but there should be an access for College Boy Physicals members to post much easier.

But this is purely my opinion...

As for the increase in updates, what do you guys think if management would increase the membership fee but also update 2 times per week?

Great idea. I can actually do that now. I will work on getting them linked up so all these sites can have one click to the forum. :)

Let me clarify.
You would have to be a member of Broke Straight Boys to get to the forum, but once you sign into the forum with your separate username and password and bookmark the forum, you can use the forum without being signed into Broke Straight Boys
Try signing into Broke Straight Boys and then open the forum in a different tab in your browser. You can go back to the first Broke Straight Boys tab and sign out, close that tab and still use the forum in the new tab. If any of this makes sense.

When I switched over to the new message board so things changed so this is super easy to do now so I will work on getting the message board on those other sites. :)

No one comments, I beg to differ. Not enough comments yes but to say no one is wrong!
I don’t know who comments on your pictures because I don’t visit those threads. I’m referring to Broke Straight Boys related scenes. That is my interest and seemed to be most peoples interest a few years ago. Times have changed is all I’m trying to say.
I just thought you and everyone would know what I meant by saying “no one comments anymore”. I should be more specific by saying “not many”.

I don’t know who comments on your pictures because I don’t visit those threads. I’m referring to Broke Straight Boys related scenes. That is my interest and seemed to be most peoples interest a few years ago. Times have changed is all I’m trying to say.
I just thought you and everyone would know what I meant by saying “no one comments anymore”. I should be more specific by saying “not many”.
KG comments daily, Tampa has, as have Mark and others.But honestly if you want more comments you will have to put in a lot of effort. I am not sure you have the time or desire and understand if you don't. But for me the Forum is a very important part of my life & I have made friends including Mike because of it.

KG comments daily, Tampa has, as have Mark and others.But honestly if you want more comments you will have to put in a lot of effort. I am not sure you have the time or desire and understand if you don't. But for me the Forum is a very important part of my life & I have made friends including Mike because of it.
You obviously don’t understand what I am trying to say.
You get the feedback that you need for the content you post. Congratulations. I’m truly happy for you. But that type of content is not the sole reason I enjoyED the forum of the past. It was the interaction with other members about the scenes. And in regards to you saying I should put more effort into it, REALLY? That is so insulting. I did put a lot of fucking effort in a lot of things I’ve posted in the past. I started 95% of the scene threads in the past and sometimes it would take a day or two before even just one person would comment, so I’m not doing that anymore. Hell, no one has even started a scene thread for this weeks scene yet.

BR, I am very happy for you that you have made friends and KG, Tampa, and Mark have commented daily on your posts. I am not putting you down for that. But this forum was better when it was divided into Broke Straight Boys related and non Broke Straight Boys related. That’s just my personal opinion.

You obviously don’t understand what I am trying to say.
You get the feedback that you need for the content you post. Congratulations. I’m truly happy for you. But that type of content is not the sole reason I enjoyED the forum of the past. It was the interaction with other members about the scenes. And in regards to you saying I should put more effort into it, REALLY? That is so insulting. I did put a lot of fucking effort in a lot of things I’ve posted in the past. I started 95% of the scene threads in the past and sometimes it would take a day or two before even just one person would comment, so I’m not doing that anymore. Hell, no one has even started a scene thread for this weeks scene yet.

I appreciate everything you have done for this forum with your threads and contests and knowledge of scene partners and for Mark with your fabulous Cumpilation Video. No one has done more than you Jay. And I totally agree that commenting on pictures lifted off Mark’s competitors is not going to do squat to improve the forum. It is CONVERSATION that this forum was built on and once thrived on. Once again I will say, picture threads started by Mark, Buckeye1 or br are filler not substance.

BR, I am very happy for you that you have made friends and KG, Tampa, and Mark have commented daily on your posts. I am not putting you down for that. But this forum was better when it was divided into Broke Straight Boys related and non Broke Straight Boys related. That’s just my personal opinion.
I fully respect your opinion as I do you. I hope you get it back soon.

I appreciate everything you have done for this forum with your threads and contests and knowledge of scene partners and for Mark with your fabulous Cumpilation Video. No one has done more than you Jay. And I totally agree that commenting on pictures lifted off Mark’s competitors is not going to do squat to improve the forum. It is CONVERSATION that this forum was built on and once thrived on. Once again I will say, picture threads started by Mark, Buckeye1 or br are filler not substance.
Again,
I fully respect your opinion as I do you. I hope you get it back soon.

I think, and this just my opinion. I think this forum should be attached to all the sites. College Boy Physicals, Boy Gusher and College Dudes (although Boy Gusher & College Dudes no longer updates) these sites should have access to this forum since its all under the same companies umbrella. There are many members of College Boy Physicals that don't visit Broke Straight Boys and don't have access to this forum. Since College Boy Physicals members has access to Broke Straight Boys, they would have to log onto the College Boy Physicals site then access Broke Straight Boys and then come onto the forum which to me is a lot of work but I think if at least College Boy Physicals has the same access as the Broke Straight Boys members, we would see more members posting and different view points.

I privately chat to a lot of College Boy Physicals members so I know they are out there. Since Broke Straight Boys members have easier access to this forum, then we post and its those Broke Straight Boys members that go to College Boy Physicals and make the comments here but there should be an access for College Boy Physicals members to post much easier.

But this is purely my opinion...

As for the increase in updates, what do you guys think if management would increase the membership fee but also update 2 times per week?
I am not sure if I am in the minority but I would have no problem paying more if we got more updates and better content. Everything else in the world now is more expensive and Broke Straight Boys has stayed the same price.

This site at a 1 year membership rate is an absolute steal at the price I pay. I'd gladly go up in price for more content. I just looked and my rate is a good chunk lower than the 1 year charge now. I'd pay 40% more easily and without batting an eye.

3005A510-3C50-4A2C-A997-2A8B06EA8B42.jpeg

……….. But this forum was better when it was divided into Broke Straight Boys related and non Broke Straight Boys related. That’s just my personal opinion.
I totally agree with that part of Jay’s comment from a few months ago. All the posts from today, (other than on this thread about the quiet forum), have been picture threads and comments about pictures on picture threads. For those who enjoy pictures should have a forum section for that. But for those of us who believe the forum should be used for discussions, particularly about our Broke Straight Boys, both past and present, in my opinion they get lost in a sea of naked bodies and body parts. I definitely preferred having separate places for posting pictures and for Broke Straight Boys related discussions. Just my opinion. …….

Last edited: