• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Rimming His Way To Tight Anal Sex - scene thread

Responding to this thread has given me some FOMO. Oh well.
I had to use the “Google machine”.

FOMO, or the fear of missing out, refers to the feeling or perception that other people are having fun, experiencing new things or living a better life than you.

Now I know the rest of the story. :001_smile:

I watched the before and after scene, as I almost always do. I agree that “low energy” is a good characterization for these two models, at least on the day of this shoot. David as always tries his best to bring out something interesting from the guys in his interviews but it takes some effort from the interviewees as well as by the interviewer.

I had the same flashback as David to the days of Broke Straight Boys-1 when these models said that kissing is too personal or intimate. David used the same argument that I did back when Tyler or Logan said that about kissing, asking why is sucking cock not as intimate as kissing is. The more things change the more they stay the same. Nice new studio David. Good luck with it.
It is one of those things peculiar in the makeup of humans. There are some things people find too intimate or personal to engage in. I have met gay guys, a lot of gay guys, who will eat ass all night long but don't even think of shooting a load into their mouth. That is a step too far. And a lot of straight guys I have slept with over the years did have a particular hangup about kissing. They would suck dick, eat ass, or get their ass pounded into next week but do not try to kiss them. I have met other guys who loved to kiss but would not suck dick. There is no telling what the particular hangup will be for someone in bed.

I am going to chime in. I fully agree with everyone saying they are low energy. I also understand that some people like that and try to defend it. However at the end of the day they are being paid to put on a show for the site and have sex. It’s sex and it really shouldn’t be a chore like they make it look like. If that’s the case maybe this line of work isn’t for them. Also I would expect that Broke Straight Boys would notice that and get them to make more noise and try a little harder. At the end of the day it’s work for them and if this is the type of effort they give and it was another line of work they would be fired. They are both good looking but that can only take you so far. Hope I don’t sound mean.

I am going to chime in. I fully agree with everyone saying they are low energy. I also understand that some people like that and try to defend it. However at the end of the day they are being paid to put on a show for the site and have sex. It’s sex and it really shouldn’t be a chore like they make it look like. If that’s the case maybe this line of work isn’t for them. Also I would expect that Broke Straight Boys would notice that and get them to make more noise and try a little harder. At the end of the day it’s work for them and if this is the type of effort they give and it was another line of work they would be fired. They are both good looking but that can only take you so far. Hope I don’t sound mean.
Not mean Y&C, you are being honest. And as a paying member of this site for over 13 years, your voice should be heard and respected by management. Your subscription fees along with the rest of us are what keeps this site going. I for one appreciate your heartfelt criticism. Keep on being you. :thumbup1:

They won't be back for obvious reasons and other reasons as well. But just because you're a paying member or we are paying the models to have sex and we do our best to make sure the models do their best and are motivated, we have to respect boundaries. Sometimes some people no matter who they are, are not the best match.

This scene may have been a little better if they both bottomed and had a more aggressive top. Not a dominate top, just some one that brings more personality to the scene. Chris has had scenes where he showed more personality. I saw David's post and it's horrible that someone would attack someone like that. The models are here to preform. Good or Bad, share your opinion, but don't attack the models. Not every model is my favorite, but appearance should never be on the table for debate.