• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Quiet Forum Let's Chat

Work, work and work. Sorry I did not get to testing yet, I'll try again this weekend. I just got home from the hospital from a CT scan I needed. But other than that it's been rain all week since Monday. I want to see the sun again LOL I've been enjoying my walks outside too much and I haven't been able to do them with the weather lately.
Thanks for the update.

Homebound on the net & posting as always. Also have CSI Las Vegas on with the bartender from Cheers!

Still at home waiting to go back to uni, doing a lot of uni work. Bored and very frustrated missing people up there. That's not a euphemism.

I discovered myself many years ago that once you go away to college that going back home to live with your parents is not a viable option long term. Soon you will be back to school and friends and being able to be yourself again, Max.

I discovered myself many years ago that once you go away to college that going back home to live with your parents is not a viable option long term. Soon you will be back to school and friends and being able to be yourself again, Max.
Agree.

I think it's even harder for me. My family are rlly religious (I'm not gonna say exactly what he does because it would make him identifiable as I think i've said where I'm from, but Dad is quite high profile and works for the church).

What I am isn't acceptable to them. They wouldn't disown me or anything, but it's still an issue. I feel like a rebel in secret. Dunno how to explain it without thinking more.

I'm absolutely aching to live out what I want though. Half of it is to stick 2 fingers up at everything.

Edit -i didn't mean that to sound like i have it worse than others btw x

I tried to quote you too in that tampa, i don't get how the multi-quote wworks. But thanks, yeah I'll be up there soon. I've got things planned lol
You can always cut and past what others say.

I think it's even harder for me. My family are rlly religious (I'm not gonna say exactly what he does because it would make him identifiable as I think i've said where I'm from, but Dad is quite high profile and works for the church).

What I am isn't acceptable to them. They wouldn't disown me or anything, but it's still an issue. I feel like a rebel in secret. Dunno how to explain it without thinking more.

I'm absolutely aching to live out what I want though. Half of it is to stick 2 fingers up at everything.

Edit -i didn't mean that to sound like i have it worse than others btw x

You are your own man Max, yet wise to be respectful to your parents and remain on the “down low”, while living under their roof during this transitional period in your life while attending university. To use a cliche, you have your whole life in front of you to be yourself, and as Tampa, said, Patience, grasshopper. lol

Max as a parent & as well as a son of parents, they will love you and support you to do as you wish . I wish I had the courage at your age to have told them I was gay. In stead I chose to go the straight path & they warned me I had made a mistake. But good came out of that mistake (choosing the wrong girl) & they supported me fully. So whether you move out now or stay you can not lose.

I am appreciative that we have a few new members on the forum but I wish we had interesting conversations going on to get people talking. Jay tried Broke Straight Boys related contests a few months ago trying to get some conversation on the main subject of this forum, Broke Straight Boys, models and scenes, past and present, but very few responded.

So many folks who used to post here have drifted away. Sometimes I tell myself that it is time for me to go too, but I am addicted to this forum, or at least what it used to be and I keep hoping it will return to some semblance of what it used to be.

This used to be such an interesting community. Not so much any more. It is sad to me. But much like the Brokeback boys, I’m sticking around to see what if anything happens to bring this place out of the doldrums.

35DED7E8-FAF2-437C-AC93-BCD4AE011F8F.jpeg

Regardless whether you like it or not life evolves & you have two choices: change with the times or remain in the past with your memories. This involves all aspects of life. Sad but true .

Irecall the super asctive life I use to have & now I am all but immobile. What choice do I have but accept the later but wishing fondly recalling the former life.

Regardless whether you like it or not life evolves & you have two choices: change with the times or remain in the past with your memories. This involves all aspects of life. Sad but true .

Please explain exactly how you suggest for me to “change with the times”, in regards to the forum.

Please explain exactly how you suggest for me to “change with the times”, in regards to the forum.
Well from what you describe it is not like it use to be . This is not a judgment call & I just want you to be happy with what it is now. I am not saying you should not try changing it more to your ideal but nothing is what it was in life . I hope I in no wat offended you if I have I apologize.

Very quiet day here. Four picture threads and no discussion threads. Very quiet.

View attachment 124958

I always love your enthusiasm and drive to get people to post more often. But I have been saying for a long time that having one scene a week doesn’t always warrant lots of chatter. Also when it’s a weaker scene it’s even worse. I always think about posting but it’s doesn’t seem to have a point or make a difference if I do or not. Hope that makes sense.

I’ve tried to spark conversations and contribute but without much success. I’m good tho. I’m here for the chat about current scenes and that’s about it.

Whatever ignites you is enthusiastically encouraged. I wish I could come up with more ideas.

I always love your enthusiasm and drive to get people to post more often. But I have been saying for a long time that having one scene a week doesn’t always warrant lots of chatter. Also when it’s a weaker scene it’s even worse. I always think about posting but it’s doesn’t seem to have a point or make a difference if I do or not. Hope that makes sense.

Thank you Y&C for your kind words and recognizing how much this forum has meant to me for so many years, and how it saddens me because of what it has become today. And I agree with you 100% that the lack of new scenes and new and unique models to this site is the largest contributor to what this forum has become. I do try, and I thank Jay for coming up with his great compilation video and his contests with pics of great Broke Straight Boys models of the past and trying to promote discussions rating them and talking about our favorites, but that too did not generate much interest.

I’ve been working extra days these last couple of weeks but I was home today and was hoping to find something of interest here, but whenever I checked the forum there were no discussions to participate in. Hopefully Mark’s new optimization team will find a way to get more folks to participate. Just pictures of random naked guys which we can find anywhere on the net is not going to bring folks here, but rather interesting conversations that we can all participate in is what the forum was and perhaps can be is the answer in my opinion.