• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Quiet Forum Let's Chat

Dealing with broken refrig. Eevn I must deal with things unrelated to guys. I also spend dar more time reading.
Oh boy, I just went through that misery 😬 sucks having to buy a new one, they are so friggin expensive now 🤑

I totally agree with that part of Jay’s comment from a few months ago. All the posts from today, (other than on this thread about the quiet forum), have been picture threads and comments about pictures on picture threads. For those who enjoy pictures should have a forum section for that. But for those of us who believe the forum should be used for discussions, particularly about our Broke Straight Boys, both past and present, in my opinion they get lost in a sea of naked bodies and body parts. I definitely preferred having separate places for posting pictures and for Broke Straight Boys related discussions. Just my opinion. …….

That worked when there was more people on the forum. With 2 separate forums it becomes worse. I’m open to trying it though. Might have to vote

That worked when there was more people on the forum. With 2 separate forums it becomes worse. I’m open to trying it though. Might have to vote
I would appreciate your setting up a poll for us to vote. If the majority prefer the picture threads interspersed with discussions of Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals, I will accept it as the will of the people. I promise not to cry, “Rigged Election” lolololol

But if you reinstate the separate forums, I could easily ignore what doesn’t interest me and just focus on the Broke Straight Boys and related discussions again. Thank you Mark. :001_smile:

I would appreciate your setting up a poll for us to vote. If the majority prefer the picture threads interspersed with discussions of Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals, I will accept it as the will of the people. I promise not to cry, “Rigged Election” lolololol

But if you reinstate the separate forums, I could easily ignore what doesn’t interest me and just focus on the Broke Straight Boys and related discussions again. Thank you Mark. :001_smile:

I'm going to try to separate them. It's going to be quite a bit of work but I think it will be better.

A suggestion Mark would be to not have to go through all the non Broke Straight Boys threads like Politics, Virtual Coffee Shop, Ponderings, etc. but to just segregate picture threads like your Cute Boy Fridays, my buddy Buckeye’s Humpday Tales, my original Hot Professional and College Guys, or even my Hot Celebrity threads, etc. to a section for Picture Threads Only and leave all discussion threads in the other forum. That way pic fans would know where to look and discussions could go in its own forum. Just my thoughts. It sure would enhance my forum experience immeasurably. :001_smile:

Ok sorry everyone. We had huge issues last week encoding the video and I didn't even think it was going to go up. Looks like the after the scene has an issue so we will have to re-encode it. Thanks for your patience.
I'm confused lol, but I think the forum is best split up like it is today x

I'm confused lol, but I think the forum is best split up like it is today x
Totally agree Max. Simple to go to sections and threads of interest and avoid stuff that isn’t. I find it a great improvement. Thanks to Mark for putting in all the hard work to keep moving stuff around to fit into its proper section.

I am so thrilled that the forum seems to be showing signs of coming alive again. Thanks to Mark for being so proactive in doing everything he can to promote new members posting here and I’m loving it.

IMG_1377.png

The forum is no where near as active as it was three or four years ago and certainly not where it was ten years ago. But we are slowly getting a few new regulars who are “talking”, about themselves, their lives and life experiences and most importantly about Broke Straight Boys and our scenes and models. I thank Mark again for reformatting the forum into sections where we can find topics that interest us. For too long, the true subject matter applicable for discussions got lost in a sea of endless image posting. Here’s hoping for even better and brighter days ahead. :thumbup:

I spent some money to upgrade this forum from a year ago and also have recurring expenese for the message board to be hosted in the cloud. A year ago things didn't work properly and everything was outdated. The message board was on very outdated software that constantly needed updating. Today the forum is hosted in the cloud by one of the best message board software you can buy. I really hope people start using it and chatting more.

I spent some money to upgrade this forum from a year ago and also have recurring expenese for the message board to be hosted in the cloud. A year ago things didn't work properly and everything was outdated. The message board was on very outdated software that constantly needed updating. Today the forum is hosted in the cloud by one of the best message board software you can buy. I really hope people start using it and chatting more.
I appreciate what you are doing Mark. But for whatever reason, there is very little conversation on this board, day after day, despite your efforts.

I appreciate what you are doing Mark. But for whatever reason, there is very little conversation on this board, day after day, despite your efforts.

Seconded, this forum is so much better than the last one! I hope more peeps continue to post and join