• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Quiet Forum Let's Chat

Good luck with the physical and after getting your protection, even better luck with the sex stuff. Staying with the old TV reference mode, you will transform into the Blanche of the Broke Straight Boys forum. :tongue_smilie:

View attachment 167849
I'm still a big guy, so we will see what is out there in my area for dudes that like plus sized guys. At 44 starting the sex journey, I got a quarter century+ to catch up on hahahahaha

I just had to buy new pants and shirts as my current ones are way too baggy now and I was looking frumpy 😬

I’ve been known to bitch and moan when we lack posts of substance here in forumland, so conversely I want to thank all the forumites old and new who’ve contributed to a great few days talking about Broke Straight Boys, related sites such as College Dudes and topics of interest from music to the “teen idols”, we whacked off to as young teens cumming of age. :masterbate: I absolutely love this forum when many members are talking, sharing our interests. Great stuff folks. :thumbup:

I’ve been known to bitch and moan when we lack posts of substance here in forumland, so conversely I want to thank all the forumites old and new who’ve contributed to a great few days talking about Broke Straight Boys, related sites such as College Dudes and topics of interest from music to the “teen idols”, we whacked off to as young teens cumming of age. :masterbate: I absolutely love this forum when many members are talking, sharing our interests. Great stuff folks. :thumbup:

Nicely said I agree 100%