• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Quiet Forum Let's Chat

Thank you Y&C for your kind words and recognizing how much this forum has meant to me for so many years, and how it saddens me because of what it has become today. And I agree with you 100% that the lack of new scenes and new and unique models to this site is the largest contributor to what this forum has become. I do try, and I thank Jay for coming up with his great compilation video and his contests with pics of great Broke Straight Boys models of the past and trying to promote discussions rating them and talking about our favorites, but that too did not generate much interest.

I’ve been working extra days these last couple of weeks but I was home today and was hoping to find something of interest here, but whenever I checked the forum there were no discussions to participate in. Hopefully Mark’s new optimization team will find a way to get more folks to participate. Just pictures of random naked guys which we can find anywhere on the net is not going to bring folks here, but rather interesting conversations that we can all participate in is what the forum was and perhaps can be is the answer in my opinion.
The statistics tell a different story, its not that they don't come & view it's that they don't comment!

I agree with Y&C with only one new scene a week there is nothing to discuss, I feel Broke Straight Boys should invite some of the older models in for a shoot, what ever happened to Nico Nova, Chris Star, Bentley Layne, Jos Alvarez just a few, ever since covid shut filming down a lot of the older models never returned but some are shooting for different studios. when there was 3 scenes a week the forum was hopping. Just my opinion.

I agree with Y&C with only one new scene a week there is nothing to discuss, I feel Broke Straight Boys should invite some of the older models in for a shoot, what ever happened to Nico Nova, Chris Star, Bentley Layne, Jos Alvarez just a few, ever since covid shut filming down a lot of the older models never returned but some are shooting for different studios. when there was 3 scenes a week the forum was hopping. Just my opinion.
It is a puzzle as to how other sites dom it. You create a basen of players & allow them to shoot elsewhere as other American & foreign sites do but shoot here as well. You can rely on the same 10-15 players to shot with different partners and do types of solos giving you two action & 1 solo a week. The sites I refer to are rupituable ones.

Totally agree TouchKrazy that the reason people come to the forum was for the scenes and models. To use the old restaurant comparison, people don’t go to Morton’s Steak House for the potatoes and vegetables. They go for the steak and enjoy the side dishes too. People always came here for the discussions of Broke Straight Boys Mark had his weekly Friday feature of boys and later Buckeye gave us a Wednesday and Monday feature of a dozen pics or so a week.

Today the forum is overloaded with side dishes but very little beef. lol

D5BEEAA4-5163-4DA9-ACE5-D0B5222E44A2.gif

I am appreciative that we have a few new members on the forum but I wish we had interesting conversations going on to get people talking. Jay tried Broke Straight Boys related contests a few months ago trying to get some conversation on the main subject of this forum, Broke Straight Boys, models and scenes, past and present, but very few responded.

So many folks who used to post here have drifted away. Sometimes I tell myself that it is time for me to go too, but I am addicted to this forum, or at least what it used to be and I keep hoping it will return to some semblance of what it used to be.

This used to be such an interesting community. Not so much any more. It is sad to me. But much like the Brokeback boys, I’m sticking around to see what if anything happens to bring this place out of the doldrums.

View attachment 113369
Just another perspective Mike (or other guys); why do you have to go? You can always use another forum but still check this one out.

I admit I only stayed on this site (also because it is good value but) because I was exploring my writing with you guys, I only planned on signing up for a month or two. Dunno if you can still post on the forum if you're not a member?

I think it's top that one site has a forum that people post on, but I look back and see it was way more.

Just another perspective Mike (or other guys); why do you have to go? You can always use another forum but still check this one out.

I admit I only stayed on this site (also because it is good value but) because I was exploring my writing with you guys, I only planned on signing up for a month or two. Dunno if you can still post on the forum if you're not a member?

I think it's top that one site has a forum that people post on, but I look back and see it was way more.
Ask Mark.

The statistics tell a different story, its not that they don't come & view it's that they don't comment!

You have said this many times, but I don’t know how you determine this. Every time you post an individual image as a separate post your post registers as a view. Then if one other member view each post that becomes a second view. For example if you post 100 pics a day on a thread, that becomes 200 views per day which becomes 1400 a week from just two members. I’m not saying that is is solely two people who are generating all the views but two can add up and inflate the views to make it appear to be widely viewed.

You are a statistics guy so perhaps you can refute my supposition. I am curious?

You have said this many times, but I don’t know how you determine this. Every time you post an individual image as a separate post your post registers as a view. Then if one other member view each post that becomes a second view. For example if you post 100 pics a day on a thread, that becomes 200 views per day which becomes 1400 a week from just two members. I’m not saying that is is solely two people who are generating all the views but two can add up and inflate the views to make it appear to be widely viewed.

You are a statistics guy so perhaps you can refute my supposition. I am curious?
It is easy enough to calculate. There is a number that refers to post, a number that refers to sperate visit that does not refer to posts but sperate visits an individual , When I post say 60 images that is recorded as one visit, as long as I do not leave the thread I am working on even if I were say to get off and go take a nap & come back an hour later as long as I stayed on the tread that would remain as one visit. It is rare for me to leave a thread and come back while posing. I hope this makes it clearer to you Mike.

What’s the point in numbers? The point is no one comments anymore. They’ve lost interest.
The forum was best several years ago.

Also, since the new forum debut, you can view the forum and post without being signed into Broke Straight Boys Just bookmark the forum and open up the page from that each time you visit.

What’s the point in numbers? The point is no one comments anymore. They’ve lost interest.

Also, since the new forum debut, you can view the forum and post without being signed into Broke Straight Boys Just bookmark the forum and open up the page from that each time you visit.
No one comments, I beg to differ. Not enough comments yes but to say no one is wrong!

Wow! I didn’t know that. I asked Mark about it on the test thread. Doesn’t seem right that non-members can view forum. And even more reason that Mark shouldn’t allow other sites to be promoted on the forum, in my opinion.

I think, and this just my opinion. I think this forum should be attached to all the sites. College Boy Physicals, Boy Gusher and College Dudes (although Boy Gusher & College Dudes no longer updates) these sites should have access to this forum since its all under the same companies umbrella. There are many members of College Boy Physicals that don't visit Broke Straight Boys and don't have access to this forum. Since College Boy Physicals members has access to Broke Straight Boys, they would have to log onto the College Boy Physicals site then access Broke Straight Boys and then come onto the forum which to me is a lot of work but I think if at least College Boy Physicals has the same access as the Broke Straight Boys members, we would see more members posting and different view points.

I privately chat to a lot of College Boy Physicals members so I know they are out there. Since Broke Straight Boys members have easier access to this forum, then we post and its those Broke Straight Boys members that go to College Boy Physicals and make the comments here but there should be an access for College Boy Physicals members to post much easier.

But this is purely my opinion...

As for the increase in updates, what do you guys think if management would increase the membership fee but also update 2 times per week?

Last edited:
I think, and this just my opinion. I think this forum should be attached to all the sites. College Boy Physicals, Boy Gusher and College Dudes (although Boy Gusher & College Dudes no longer updates) these sites should have access to this forum since its all under the same companies umbrella. There are many members of College Boy Physicals that don't visit Broke Straight Boys and don't have access to this forum. Since College Boy Physicals members has access to Broke Straight Boys, they would have to log onto the College Boy Physicals site then access Broke Straight Boys and then come onto the forum which to me is a lot of work but I think if at least College Boy Physicals has the same access as the Broke Straight Boys members, we would see more members posting and different view points.

I privately chat to a lot of College Boy Physicals members so I know they are out there. Since Broke Straight Boys members have easier access to this forum, then we post and its those Broke Straight Boys members that go to College Boy Physicals and make the comments here but there should be an access for College Boy Physicals members to post much easier.

Also I think, that management should raise the price of membership and existing membership a few more dollars but then give at least 2 updates per week. I don't think existing members and new members just signing up with the increase of a few dollars is going to make or break someone financially when in fact the increase will justify the 2 updates per week.

But this is purely my opinion...
Agree!

Let me clarify.
You would have to be a member of Broke Straight Boys to get to the forum, but once you sign into the forum with your separate username and password and bookmark the forum, you can use the forum without being signed into Broke Straight Boys
Try signing into Broke Straight Boys and then open the forum in a different tab in your browser. You can go back to the first Broke Straight Boys tab and sign out, close that tab and still use the forum in the new tab. If any of this makes sense.