• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Please help me welcome BrokeLogan

Logan,
Totally agree with Jayman. As always, he was empathetic and understanding of your efforts on behalf of us members. No question you have become a favorite of many of the members and for good reason. While at times you seem shy and embarrassed, when the "action" begins, you always come through (pun intended, hehe)! Respect you for that greatly. Don't expect a direct response to my message but do look forward to your next visit! Have a great weekend and enjoy a lot of pussy! Hehe!

Hi, I really like Logan, he is good looking, great body, cute dick and nice performance. BUT I want to see him kissing with straight guys... And not just kissing but doing passionate love making before fucking his partner.

Thanks in advance..

I am personally obsessed with Logan and next summer when he goes back out on the tour circuit some place some time Denny Bear is going to meet him. In the mean time I love the kissing idea but would love to see it in a scene with Nu. Maybe a 3 way where Logan and the other model can explore the kissing part while Nu gives Logan the same royal tongue treatment that he gave Shane the other day. I would just love to see him get that far off. I want to see eyes rolling as he screams like a little girl....:blowjob:

I agree

I agree with tightywhitieboy. As you may have seen from my previous posts, I find hot boys in tighty-whities super sexy. I think Logan should continuously buy and wear tighty-whities! And send all of the old ones to me.

I agree with tightywhitieboy. As you may have seen from my previous posts, I find hot boys in tighty-whities super sexy. I think Logan should continuously buy and wear tighty-whities! And send all of the old ones to me.

Let's buy them for him. We could get together a cabal or something. The idea that he would wear a pair of underpants that I'd had in my hands is almost hotter than having them back after he'd worn them. Well, almost. Both would be good.

Logan really needs to wear tighty whities more often!!!! maybe i'm bias, but that's just my two cents on that!!! :cool:

I think Logan was made to wear tighty whities. He has the perfect build for them and he make them look great.:001_wub::blushing:

I think that Logan looks damn good in white briefs, boxers, sweatpants, naked..........Hell, Logan looks greak in anything or nothing at all!!!:thumbup1:

Great point. Thanks for grounding us Mike...:sneaky2:

no, not great point!!!! Logan should be in tighty whities. period. end of discussion. i so LOVE him in them!!! or is the word lust???? hmmmmm.....
Hey Tightywhiteyboy, welcome back! I too enjoy seeing guys in their briefs with bulges showing, but I can also get into a hot fit guy in loose fitting boxers, showing the outline of his pretty penis hanging and bouncing around there. I used to be exclusively into white briefs, but as the youth of today has switched to boxers, I get all excited seeing a hottie in them, and as I said above in the case of Logan, he could be wearing a fucking business suit, casual wear or no wear at all, and I love to look at him, He is soooo fuckin' hot. :thumbup1:

But I understand your fetish, and I do respect you for it, as I have some of my own. (You can ask Rifle to verify that:cool:).

no, not great point!!!! Logan should be in tighty whities. period. end of discussion. i so LOVE him in them!!! or is the word lust???? hmmmmm.....

OK, I conceed, you are right. He makes those tighty whities look like the clothes of a Greek God. I would preferr him in those or nothing at all. But part of the fore play is thinking about the different ways to get him out of those tighty whities... :lol::blushing::001_wub:LOL

Sorry but I have to disagree. I don't think Logan rocks that look at all. I think Logan was made for boxers, preferably ones with wild designs, and maybe boxer briefs. That is, unless the hunk is completely nekkid...