• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Petition to Draft Wahoo

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
There was talk on the Forum a while back about a member of the site appearing in an episode. Wahoo and I spoke about it late in December, and even though he hasn't been on here this year yet, he did say then he'd definitely be up for it. Check the messages between Wah and me on my page for more info. So Señor Anderson, what do you think?

Anyone like to see our own Wah stain the sheets of the old fold-out with a Straightie or two? Please share your thoughts on this with your fellow members.:tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

Last edited:
There was talk on the Forum a while back about a member of the site appearing in an episode. Wahoo and I spoke about it late in December, and even though he hasn't been on here this year yet, he did say then he'd definitely be up for it. Check the messages between Wah and me on my page for more info. So Señor Anderson, what do you think?

Anyone like to see our own Wah stain the sheets of the old fold-out with a Straightie or two? Please share your thoughts on this with your fellow members.:tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

Hey, it sounds great. Wahoo, Life is what you make it. If it is your fantasey come true, I say go for it... Please, don't let us pressure you into doing anything you don't want to. We love you no matter what you choose to do...:001_smile:

Ok, I'm being bad

What if he (Wahoo)did a scene on the Salmon sheets ? Well, its a thought. Who do you think he would want to do the scene with? Do you think they would let us nominate two members?

M&M

Mmmmmmm, Tyler and Jason maybe... :tongue_smilie: :blushing:

Mmmmmmm, Tyler and Jason maybe... :tongue_smilie: :blushing:

Wahoo man, the mind boggles.

He actually said who he liked in one of those messages, but then said that if there were feeling and chemistry and passion, that those elements were more important than the actual cast list. He also intimates that the last guy he was dating couldn't handle his size, so he'd been doing the bottoming. What a hottie. And that he stays stiff while a guy makes love to him. :001_wub::001_wub:

Wha is Wah now?

If he is serious I THINK IT WOULD BE AMAZING