• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Format

I agree with the rest, the old site and guys were much better then this is now. Sad but true. Very little passion, and already 2 solo's coming up which are boring

I am of course not certain but I am thinking the new still photo shoots are simply frame captures from the original video done in the editing computer. They are a bit fuzzy and have that video quality look to them.

I believe you're right Denny. However there are a few still photos posted. As I mentioned with Rocco, they posted a few pics with his hair out of his eyes. While in the scene itself you couldn't see his eyes. So that shows that they are doing at least a handful of real still photos. I suspect as time goes on that we will get more and more still photos posted with the scenes.

New format sucks

Sorry, but I think the new format sucks. LIVE SHOWS is a diaster I wanted to chat with a certain model and I couldn't find. He was supposedly scheduled today. I don't care much for the new models either. Why the huge change? It certainly didn't make things better, just the oppsite really.

already 2 solo's coming up which are boring
I think solos are essential now, with an all new cast of characters. We've got to get to know these guys. They may not be as steamy but think of it like ending a first date with a handshake instead of a fuck.

Plus I just realized "solos" is a palindrome. We can't get rid of it!

Madam, I no solo. Son, I'm Adam.

I believe you're right Denny. However there are a few still photos posted. As I mentioned with Rocco, they posted a few pics with his hair out of his eyes. While in the scene itself you couldn't see his eyes. So that shows that they are doing at least a handful of real still photos. I suspect as time goes on that we will get more and more still photos posted with the scenes.

It apears that they have added some new pictures that were not there when the originally posted or at least I didnt see them. These do apear to be live shots. What I cant figure out is if they were shot in advance like they used to or at the time of the filming.

Sorry, but I think the new format sucks. LIVE SHOWS is a diaster I wanted to chat with a certain model and I couldn't find. He was supposedly scheduled today. I don't care much for the new models either. Why the huge change? It certainly didn't make things better, just the oppsite really.

I totally disagree. If the site kept heading in the direction it did I would have left. This site is about Broke Straight Boys, not broke GAY men who are brought back dozens of times to do the same thing over and over. I am so glad they decided to make a change.

Change is hard to accept, but it's necessary.

My impression that most of the original models were straight and not gay...and pretty hot scenes were created with the progress of the site...models like chasen, diesel, cj, danny, nathan to mention just a few...yeah, a few gay guys are sprinkled in, but why not, tell me the scenes between: ken & josh, mike & chasen, and especially anthony and mike were not hot...straight guys showing caring and passion, part of the charm.
In short, the site progressed with many variations...the plug was pulled and now were back to beginning rudimentary stage. Like changing the flavor of the original coke, a few years back.

My impression that most of the original models were straight and not gay...and pretty hot scenes were created with the progress of the site...models like chasen, diesel, cj, danny, nathan to mention just a few...yeah, a few gay guys are sprinkled in, but why not, tell me the scenes between: ken & josh, mike & chasen, and especially anthony and mike were not hot...straight guys showing caring and passion, part of the charm.
In short, the site progressed with many variations...the plug was pulled and now were back to beginning rudimentary stage. Like changing the flavor of the original coke, a few years back.

I believe even David said that Diesal and CJ clearly aren't straight. There are several others that are obviously not straight: Mike Robbins, Derek, Eric, Mikey, Jayden, Corey!!! (you've got to be kidding - the gayestthing on Earth) , Ashton!!, Daniel, Leon, Ryan, Scott, Tyler, Price!!, Braden, Steven, Mikey, Preston ... we could go on and on.

Thank you for adding the new button that lets us download all the pics in one zipped file. Very much appreciated1

Clearly all those guys mentioned in the response here aren't gay...and anyway...ALL A MUTE POINT NOW...Vinnie and Zach, assuming Zach guy with blond hair...hard to believe that he's straight the way he sucks cock, SO NEW SITE IS ALREADY OLD SITE!

Clearly all those guys mentioned by qscott86 in his response aren't gay...and anyway...ALL A MUTE POINT NOW...Vinnie and Zach, assuming Zach guy with blond hair...hard to believe that he's straight the way he sucks cock, SO NEW SITE IS ALREADY OLD SITE

Gary, I assume that 100% of the models on both the old and the new site have had some previous experience with another guy. To expect anything different is not realistic. Who in their right mind would, for their very first experience of man sex, get naked and suck another guy's dick on camera, knowing that it will be posted on the Internet? Do you know a soul who would do that? I don't. And unless the production company wants to hire a private detective to investigate the private life of every potential model, Broke Straight Boys has to take on faith what the models tell them. Mark has posted that Zach said this was his first time. Yeah, right. I agree with you, it certainly wasn't. I'm sure Mark would agree, too. But should Broke Straight Boys then not use the footage they shot because one of the models is good at sucking cock? I'd like to see someone make that argument: NO GOOD COCKSUCKERS ALLOWED !!!

What I, and I know others, were tired of is seeing the same old faces sit down on the futon and say they were straight. That had to change.

But should Broke Straight Boys then not use the footage they shot because one of the models is good at sucking cock? I'd like to see someone make that argument: NO GOOD COCKSUCKERS ALLOWED !!!

What I, and I know others, were tired of is seeing the same old faces sit down on the futon and say they were straight. That had to change.

You said a mouthful Smiley. No pun intended. Well...maybe. lol :blush:

Thank You!

I agree 100 % with everything you said. I would be happy to trade the new still shots for the old partial vidios.
I some what understand why they wanted to update the shoots but I wish they would have left the old format alone.

So far, I'm disappointed with the new format. The new films to me are boring and degrading to a degree. I think Jimmy is arrogant and rude and you should drop him off at the bus stop where he might have been picked up. Additonally, I don't find the new streatming friendly. It was easier before to go to a particuliar scene, click it, and watch it.
If it's not broken, why fix it?
I don't like the new site. The old site had very good style, the new moderator is boring, the guys are average, which is ok, most guys are. I have a three month membership, but have been on the site for years. Miss David, Tyler and the whole old group which would introduce new guys as the plot developed. I really don't think this new site, however it developed, is any good at all. Will give it my three month membership and if things don't improve will sign off. I think the old saying "if it works don't fix it applies here". David had a way of picking potential good actors and developing them, if it didn't work out they didn't come back. Think most of these guys shoot for the cash and split.

Last edited:
Get This New Site Up and Running Or Cash Out

:001_tt2:
I don't like the new site. The old site had very good style, the new moderator is boring, the guys are average, which is ok, most guys are. I have a three month membership, but have been on the site for years. Miss David, Tyler and the whole old group which would introduce new guys as the plot developed. I really don't think this new site, however it developed, is any good at all. Will give it my three month membership and if things don't improve will sign off. I think the old saying "if it works don't fix it applies here". David had a way of picking potential good actors and developing them, if it didn't work out they didn't come back. Think most of these guys shoot for the cash and split.

What is wrong with it you ask?

It is fair enough to not like the new Broke Straight Boys & to express your dislike.
I do have a couple of questions:-
1. What don't you like about it?
2. What positive suggestions do you have to change it?

Obviously you missed the first "NEW Broke Straight Boys: thread with Jimmy solo and Tampa 24 started off mentioning things but I give a more complete stance on what is wrong with it from the thread. What I suggest is go to the old way or do a Defiant type thing;mmm Here is it:
Gosh this new version is terrible
I can't understand who & why someone would come up with such a rotten scene to begin a "NEW" Broke Straight Boys The camera work at the beginning gave me a headache & almost made me sick but I tried to stick it out. The camera was all over the place not steady at all! Someone with a home cam could do a much better job keeping it still! And whoever that is behind the camera? gave me the creeps. I don't blame Jimmy for being scared. I would've run the other way no matter what amount of money was involved.What happened to the easiness & charm that the old versions had?It definitely has some weirdness to it & I'm not impressed as it took almost 8 minutes to doff his shorts! And then I turned it off. And people said David was too mouthy with his banter. I can't remember an episode before where it took 8 minutes for the old models to at least strip off 1 piece of clothing. I just restarted my subscription late last night but if they are all going to be with shaky camera work, so much creepiness & unease with the performer I think I will cancel. Not impressed at all Mark. I can see this new version dropping alot of members-mark my words.:thumbdown:

"I don't blame Jimmy for being scared. (...) I'm not impressed as it took almost 8 minutes to do off his shorts!"

When somebody is so nervous as Jimmy, it's good he didn't had to drop his shorts immediately.

If things went to slow for you, why not use the menu bar and skip the video forward till the point of your liking?

We watched only a few episodes yet. The episode Vinny & Zach got a very high rating. Maybe you'll be pleasantly be surprised in the episodes to come.

"I don't blame Jimmy for being scared. (...) I'm not impressed as it took almost 8 minutes to do off his shorts!"

When somebody is so nervous as Jimmy, it's good he didn't had to drop his shorts immediately.

If things went to slow for you, why not use the menu bar and skip the video forward till the point of your liking?

We watched only a few episodes yet. The episode Vinny & Zach got a very high rating. Maybe you'll be pleasantly be surprised in the episodes to come.

Hi RR After reading your comment and giving it some consideration I have come to the conclusion that what you are asking is actually impossible to do. I to have on occasion found myself trapped watching a video that for one reason or another have found to be unceremoniously boring. I say to my self, “I say self, why don’t you just fast forward to the chase”. It is then I realize that I simply can not bring myself to do that in fear that I will miss that pinnacle part of the scene that defines the entire story. I am perpetually trapped between extreme boredom and uncontrolled anticipation. What for Heavens sake are we to do when caught in such a situation? :crying:

Hi Denny Bear,

If you can't bring yourself to fast-forward, try to lay down and enjoy it! :)

grtz,
Robert