• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My journey, A blog of sorts, and advice welcomed

chac54

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Well, I finally got the courage and downloaded Grindr and created a profile (and knowing the minds of a few peeps here, I'll share what I can 😉). Please feel free to share any tips, tricks or other "you gotta knows" about this app or anything in general. I feel like a fish without water 🫣🤣

I created my profile about an hour ago and uploaded a few pictures I took last month. Within 2 minutes as I was still creating things I got a view, so I guess that's something 🤷

Fingers crossed! LOL

Good luck buddy. I never used Grindr but Craigslist was my go to meeting site for a lot of fun. I would imagine there are still players and fakes out there so my advise is to always rely on your Big Head rather than the little head when deciding on a good match. :001_smile:

And if you are willing to share your experience and trials and tribulations with us, you know I’ll be reading every word. Best of luck to a wonderful guy!

Good luck buddy. I never used Grindr but Craigslist was my go to meeting site for a lot of fun. I would imagine there are still players and fakes out there so my advise is to always rely on your Big Head rather than the little head when deciding on a good match. :001_smile:

And if you are willing to share your experience and trials and tribulations with us, you know I’ll be reading every word. Best of luck to a wonderful guy!

Thanks Mike! Big head is in charge, I've been a virgin 44 years, I can wait until I feel comfortable and safe.

I already had a 47 year old guy say Hi, but nothing but one word responses, which drives me mad. I asked how he was doing and all I got back was "horny", like no shit that describes the entire male population 🤣. I want to know how you are! LOL

Well, 24 hours later and no real update. Had one conversation that fizzled, and 24 views. Could be better, could be worse. I know I'm not most people's cup of tea, so I have no real expectations, just taking a small step forward for me and my journey.

To use a cliche, Rome wasn’t built in a day, You have a great attitude about it being a small step in your journey, and I love that you are sharing it with us. You know I’m pulling for you to make some great connections.

Well, 24 hours later and no real update. Had one conversation that fizzled, and 24 views. Could be better, could be worse. I know I'm not most people's cup of tea, so I have no real expectations, just taking a small step forward for me and my journey.

There is someone for everyone. We can all critique a guy and have completely different opinions about him. I think GrindR is a good start but I would try DaddyHunt if you are looking for someone younger and there is Scruff and a bunch of other apps. I am glad you are putting yourself out there. :)

Well, I finally got the courage and downloaded Grindr and created a profile (and knowing the minds of a few peeps here, I'll share what I can 😉). Please feel free to share any tips, tricks or other "you gotta knows" about this app or anything in general. I feel like a fish without water 🫣🤣

I created my profile about an hour ago and uploaded a few pictures I took last month. Within 2 minutes as I was still creating things I got a view, so I guess that's something 🤷

Fingers crossed! LOL
Lets see your profile and pictures. With hook ups apps you need to watch out for fake profiles , or what I call the pictures people guy who only wants you to send xx pics then blocks you after wards, also watch out for bots.

Happy hunting

Lets see your profile and pictures. With hook ups apps you need to watch out for fake profiles , or what I call the pictures people guy who only wants you to send xx pics then blocks you after wards, also watch out for bots.

Happy hunting

What do the bots do? I'm vaguely aware of the picture collectors, though I am not sure about sending dick pics, not at that comfort level yet (I can barely stand taking a shirtless pic most of the time hahaha)

I've been in IT for 24 years so I'm acutely aware of scammers etc and most financial fraud type stuff)

What do the bots do? I'm vaguely aware of the picture collectors, though I am not sure about sending dick pics, not at that comfort level yet (I can barely stand taking a shirtless pic most of the time hahaha)

I've been in IT for 24 years so I'm acutely aware of scammers etc and most financial fraud type stuff)
They are hot looking guys who trying to get money out of you , with a click the link

Whelp, I got invited to a group play. Not comfortable with that yet, I haven't even been with one guy yet LOL. Things are busy LOL. Having fun just chatting with a few peeps

Ok.. not trying to get too excited knowing that there are a lot of flakes on Grindr, but I have a "sexy play date" set for tomorrow night with a guy. If he is for real, he is so cute.

I'm all shaking inside right now. {Insert squeeling emoji LOL}. Wish me luck 🤞

Ok.. not trying to get too excited knowing that there are a lot of flakes on Grindr, but I have a "sexy play date" set for tomorrow night with a guy. If he is for real, he is so cute.

I'm all shaking inside right now. {Insert squeeling emoji LOL}. Wish me luck 🤞
Fabulous deal, Chac. Obviously I wish you a fabulous fun time. :001_smile:

I can't even sleep, I'm all nervous LOL, my body just won't wind down (fucking butterflies in the tummy 🤣🤣). I'll drink a monster energy drink if I have to stay awake for tonight. I need to be up in like 3 hours

Ok, so it actually happened, he was a total sweetheart and sexy guy, a 10/10. But unfortunately it sadly came to a failure on my part. I couldn't cum 😭. So I'm pretty sure I'm blocked or he deleted his profile. I still enjoyed myself and he got to cum so that's a plus.

I don't know if hookups are my thing, maybe I need more of an emotional connection, I definitely need more experience. It probably didn't help that I was up all night with nerves and my heart rate was through the roof and so nervous.

Ok, so it actually happened, he was a total sweetheart and sexy guy, a 10/10. But unfortunately it sadly came to a failure on my part. I couldn't cum 😭. So I'm pretty sure I'm blocked or he deleted his profile. I still enjoyed myself and he got to cum so that's a plus.

I don't know if hookups are my thing, maybe I need more of an emotional connection, I definitely need more experience. It probably didn't help that I was up all night with nerves and my heart rate was through the roof and so nervous.
I look at it as a great success. You met a hot guy, you had sex with him and you got him off. From what you’ve told us, these are all firsts for you. No he is not going to become your boyfriend, but you have taken a giant step. And from knowing you through this forum, I agree that hookups and one night stands are probably not your thing on a regular basis. Although sex with a hot guy is always a good thing.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us so much Chac. And congratulations on your encounter. This is all fabulous. I’m so proud of you. :001_smile:

Whelp, I just blocked my first user. It was a guy that tapped me and I sent him a message. Unfortunately he wasn't local (like across the country LOL), I chatted anyway because I am up for making friends too (hopefully?) And I just got the gut feeling that something wasn't right, he wanted to switch over to texting right away and not use Grindr chat. So blocked it ended up being.

Whelp, I just blocked my first user. It was a guy that tapped me and I sent him a message. Unfortunately he wasn't local (like across the country LOL), I chatted anyway because I am up for making friends too (hopefully?) And I just got the gut feeling that something wasn't right, he wanted to switch over to texting right away and not use Grindr chat. So blocked it ended up being.
Smart move Chac. In most cases when something doesn’t feel right, go with your gut instinct. Also I’ve heard that when someone wants to switch from Grindr or another meeting app to your personal number right away, he is very likely a scammer.