• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Let's Welcome Diesal to the Forum

tampa24

BSB God
Reaction score
In one of the most widely anticipated events in forum history we have just been blessed to have Diesal join us in here. He does have a profile and he is posting. So help me in welcoming one of the most amazing people you'll ever want to meet. He's a fantastic person from the neck up. And of course everything below the neck is pretty nice too. haha

Welcome to the forum Diesal! :wink:

:waw::waw:

Hi Diesal, welcome to a friendly bunch of guys and gals that really have a warm place in their hearts for you.

I go along with tampa in expressing our joy of having you join us and I hope you will discover just how many fans and friends you have here.

WELCOME!

Welcome Diesal

Diesal dude you're here!!

Are you aware that in a poll among Forumites
You came in as Top Straightie?
Congratulations and Welcome Home and Thank You​

...for sitting down with Cuddin Mike and Mr.Tampa
and painting that very creative shout out to
slimvintage xxx
gonna post a photo on your thread of the slim one holding it
just to absolutely totally make your day big fella

what's up diesal. nice to see you on the forums.

Welcome

Hey Diesal,

Welcome to the neighborhood.:001_smile: Don't be shy about posting and getting to know people out here. I promise only about a quarter of them bite, and only half of those have anything contageous.:wink: So, you're relatively safe and much loved.

Welcome, welcome, welcome Diesal Despite some recent controversies, we have a pretty nice bunch of people here so hope to see you posting more often. :001_tongue:

Stacey

Hey diesal. So what do you have to say to us? What turns you on the most? are you going to talk about other sceenes of other guys?

OMG, where have I been? Wow, kewl Diesal welcome to the Forum dude. We love you man...:thumbup:

OMG, where have I been? Wow, kewl Diesal welcome to the Forum dude. We love you man...:thumbup:
Welcome back Jayman. With the defection of many long time posters on the forum, I was wondering if you had left us as well.

You go back to the beginning, when you and MarkyMark and Slimvintage were the most prolific posters to my recollection.

Good to see that you are still with us. :thumbup:

Welcome back Jayman. With the defection of many long time posters on the forum, I was wondering if you had left us as well.

You go back to the beginning, when you and MarkyMark and Slimvintage were the most prolific posters to my recollection.

Good to see that you are still with us. :thumbup:

Thanks Mikeyank... I was in the VA hospital for about a two weeks. Everything is fine. I just had to arrest a bad case of sleep apnea and get some fluid off my heart and lungs. I am feeling better.

I kind of saw the beginning of the forumites quitting starting with DennyBear. That was the only one I saw quitting. I thought they were playing with fire trying to find out models names and such... These things happen when people have a lot of time on their hands. Personally, I believe that the models have enough pressure being public figure heads. Most of these models live straight lives out side of Broke Straight Boys and their screen name is all that protects them. Having been a stripper in the past I can tell you that anonymity is all that they have to protect themselves. I lost a job because I was identified back in the early 90's.

I don't think any harm was ever intended, but I can see where some of the members may have came across as the gay poparatzi... I only wish that people could forgive and forget and move on... I guess that is easier said than done. I will be here as long as I can contribute something to the forum...:thumbup:

So glad to have you back Jayman! Sounds like you've been through it a bit, and I'm really glad you're feeling better!:thumbup:

Thanks, I feel much better. With Diesal on the Forum now is a good time to be back...

Greetings

I had also noticed Jayman's absence and wondered where he was. Glad to see him back.

Hope your health is OK. Can sleep apnea be cured? I had a student with a bad case of that and she would fall asleep in class almost every day, even during a test. I'm not that boring of a teacher, or at least I hope I'm not. We sent her to a doctor and that's where they diagnosed the sleep apnea. She was quite overweight and that probably contributed to it. I don't think that's an issue with you, however.

Anyway, glad you're back and look forward to your future posting.

We create our own reality, might as well make it a positive one.

Forward
Chafu213

Greetings

I had also noticed Jayman's absence and wondered where he was. Glad to see him back.

Hope your health is OK. Can sleep apnea be cured? I had a student with a bad case of that and she would fall asleep in class almost every day, even during a test. I'm not that boring of a teacher, or at least I hope I'm not. We sent her to a doctor and that's where they diagnosed the sleep apnea. She was quite overweight and that probably contributed to it. I don't think that's an issue with you, however.

Forward
Chafu213

The Emerald Tablet 3,000 BC "As above, so below. As within, so with out." We do create our own reality and we can make ourselves sick as well as heal ourselves... It is through divine unconditional love that all things are cured, and through our fears that we allow disease and illness into our lives...

The answer to your question is that it is not ever necessarily cured. It is treated as long as needed. Some times it can be corrected surgically. More times than not it is about getting on the machine and loosing a lot of weight. Weight loss helps improve the condition considerably. When people achieve a healthy weight 60% of the patients no longer need the machines.

They are still doing some tests and blood work but they think my bout with food poisoning seriously affected my liver and caused some abnormal weight gain two years ago. I just had a bad general practioner who did nothing about it. I went in to the ER because I was struggling with breathing, I couldn't stay a wake, and I could not loose the lymphatic edema. I totally understand the root cause of it and I am working through it. The food poisoning was connected to unresolved issues with my mom. The fatty liver is also caused of resentments I held with a former employer that let me go because of nepotisim... I am working on letting those issues go...

So, let's see what Louise Hay, "Heal your body from A-Z, The Mental Causes for Physical Illness and the Way to Overcome Them" has to say about it. The food poisoning caused me to have my appendix out.

Appendicitis = Fear, Fear of life, and blocking the flow of good.
Liver = The seat of anger and primitive emotions.
Lungs = The ability to take in life. Depression. Grief. Fear of taking in life. Not feeling worthy of living fully.

I will be well again. Nameste, my good friend. :thumbup:

Greetings

Forward
Chafu213

i was recently diagnosed with a very bad case of sleep apnea. they actually woke me up halfway through my sleep study and put me on a breathing machine so they wouldnt be responsible for any damage to me while they were watching. they then rush ordered me a machine and i had it within hours.

its amazing how badly sleep apnea can mess up your life. i too was falling asleep in all of my classes because i wasnt getting any sleep at night. basically when you are sleeping, your esophagus collapses from fatty buildups in your throat. it is prevalent in overweight individuals, but not always. when you stop breathing it pulls you back awake or even just enough so you can consciously start breathing again. this prevents you from ever getting the very important REM sleep, that restores your body. it is very hard on your heart, brain, and basically every other part of you. it wears you down slowly and keeps you from doing anything. it also throws your metabolism out of whack and you start gaining more weight, making your apnea worse.

they gave me a machine called a bi-pap which blows air down your nasal cavities keeping your esophagus inflated. it is a very unnattractive way to sleep, and can be somewhat of a damper on your social life, because you cant sleep without it. i even had mine in pittsburgh for pride, because when you drink your apnea gets worse exponentially. and you all know how much i drank during pride!

this is a condition that affects many americans each day, so if you are overweight, constantly tired, foggy in the head and forgetful, as well as waking up with migranes very often, you should really have a sleep study done. they will put you on a machine when you sleep and it will greatly improve your life! i rank getting this sleep study done right up on my list with regular std screenings.